Windows 10: [Chrome can't finish download file in windows 10 newest build]

Discus and support [Chrome can't finish download file in windows 10 newest build] in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I install windows 10 in 01/01/2019. But chrome can't finish download file (download 100% but it didn't finish) and have many problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Lê Tấn Lộc, Jan 3, 2019.

1. [Chrome can't finish download file in windows 10 newest build]

Hello everyone,

I install windows 10 in 01/01/2019.
    But chrome can't finish download file (download 100% but it didn't finish) and have many problem with chrome (Eg: can't open link to download if it can't finish download, can't open chrome if it can't finish download,...). I must end task in task manager to continue use chrome.

I saw this post but this thread was locked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/windows-10-problem-downloading-files-on-firefox/8001d380-b318-4e3f-8b17-66cb4947abd4

Does anyone help me, please. Tks.
    [Chrome can't finish download file in windows 10 newest build] c1e39d5d-bfd9-4052-983e-4225ed208f39?upload=true.png

:)

Lê Tấn Lộc, Jan 3, 2019

2. Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Jan 3, 2019
  3. m4gicfour Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Jan 3, 2019
  4. [Chrome can't finish download file in windows 10 newest build]

Google Chrome download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall the application and download the setup files or install directly from Internet explorer by following the steps below:

• Open Internet explorer and type ‘www.google.com’ in the address bar.
    • To will get a notification on the right side of the browser to download and install Google Chrome.
    • Click on the notification and follow the prompts to download and install the Google Chrome application.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

[Chrome can't finish download file in windows 10 newest build]

1. [Chrome can't finish download file in windows 10 newest build] - Similar Threads - Chrome can't finish

2. why can't download chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't download chrome: i can't download google or chrome. edge will not let me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-download-chrome/874b5513-6fdc-4433-b198-a14877a573a4
  3. why can't download chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why can't download chrome: i can't download google or chrome. edge will not let me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-download-chrome/874b5513-6fdc-4433-b198-a14877a573a4
  4. Can't update Windows 11 to the newest build Beta 22000.242

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't update Windows 11 to the newest build Beta 22000.242: So I joined Beta-channel insider updates and a new build for beta and preview channels released 22000.242 but my build number is 194. And then I trying to update my build WIndows Update Center says what i have installed all the update. How can I fix that? And the PC Health...
  5. Can't update Windows 11 to the newest build Beta 22000.242

Can't update Windows 11 to the newest build Beta 22000.242: So I joined Beta-channel insider updates and a new build for beta and preview channels released 22000.242 but my build number is 194. And then I trying to update my build WIndows Update Center says what i have installed all the update. How can I fix that? And the PC Health...
  6. Can't download chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't download chrome: I receive an error message: "This app can't run on your PC" contact software developer for compatible software or something. I'm running 64-bit windows 10. Downloaded the 64-bit version. Had it installed, was having errors, tried to uninstall and reinstall, so I know it can...
  7. cannot finish downloading .net 3.5 for windows 10, new pc build

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot finish downloading .net 3.5 for windows 10, new pc build: hey can anyone help me out? I have just built a new system with the latest and greatest components, going to download new apps and the one is requiring .net 3.5, I have 4.7 enabled automatically but when I go to enable 3.5 and do everything normally (turning on program and...
  8. VMWARE and newest insider build

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    VMWARE and newest insider build: Hi folks unlike the previous 2 insider builds the latest one has no problems -- vmWare wks working fine Cheers jimbo 123812
  9. We can't get to the file for this item. If it's downloading or just finished downloading,...

We can't get to the file for this item. If it's downloading or just finished downloading,...: Every time I try to download something from Movies & TV I get this. Couldn't download We can't get to the file for this item. If it's downloading or just finished downloading, try again soon. Otherwise, make sure another app isn't using the file and that you can access the...
  10. Chrome can't update in build 9926

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome can't update in build 9926: Greetings! Chrome can't update after I upgraded to newest build of windows 10 (9926). If I open Chrome menu and select "About Google Chrome", I just get this message: Version 39.0.2171.99 dev-m Updates are disabled by the administrator I have not disabled any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant download files in chrome browser windows 10