Windows 10: Chrome constantly crashing

Discus and support Chrome constantly crashing in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Not sure why, but when I open Chrome (after it has crashed once), I am able to restore the tabs I previously had open, but then immediately after, it... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Steviebabs2685, May 13, 2018.

1. Chrome constantly crashing

Not sure why, but when I open Chrome (after it has crashed once), I am able to restore the tabs I previously had open, but then immediately after, it crashes again. I have tried searching for malicious software using the Chrome Cleanup Tool and none was found. I have also run a well known anti spyware program (SuperAntiSpyware) and nothing suspicious came up as a result to possibly determine the cause as to why this is happening. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Steve

:)

Steviebabs2685, May 13, 2018

2. Chrome

I also have this problem chrome is constantly crashing when I do get it too open it was fine before the update, tried reinstalls but it still continues to crash and sometime not open at all

Biscuit head 0, May 13, 2018
  3. Windows 10 BSOD - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Hello? My "System" process is constantly using over 1GB of RAM and interferes with just using Google Chrome, plus the crashes haven't stopped, please help.

LuisAhumada, May 13, 2018
Thema:

Chrome constantly crashing

1. Chrome constantly crashing - Similar Threads - Chrome constantly crashing

2. Google Chrome seems to constantly crash!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome seems to constantly crash!: for the past few weeks google chrome all of a sudden crashes. have tried almost everything but no joy. disabled all extensions, uninstalled chrome, delete folder from program file x86, even deleted from registry.can anyone suggest anything else please?...
  3. Google Chrome seems to constantly crash!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome seems to constantly crash!: for the past few weeks google chrome all of a sudden crashes. have tried almost everything but no joy. disabled all extensions, uninstalled chrome, delete folder from program file x86, even deleted from registry.can anyone suggest anything else please?...
  4. Google Chrome seems to constantly crash!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Constant Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Crashes: Hello, ive had a problem with my Laptop for a while now where the display freezes or bluescreens, then the audio repeats the last sound bit that was processed before the screen froze or bluescreened very loud, and after a few seconds, it restarts Ive also had frequent cases...
  6. Constant crashing

Constant crashing: Hello,Look for any help available. I am getting constant crashing and do not know why. This can be during gaming, Photoshop, or even typing this. It is progressively getting worse, now I can't open Firefox/chrome/vivaldi and can only use Edge.I followed the Driver Verifier...
  7. Any solution to the problem of Chrome and Chrome based Edge constantly crashing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any solution to the problem of Chrome and Chrome based Edge constantly crashing?: Got an ASUS Rampage V Extreme MB. Intel I-7 5930K. OS drive is a Samsung 970 Evo 1 Terabyte NVME M2 SSD. 16 Gig of G-Skill DDR-4 2667 Running Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit. 2 x EVGA GTX 1080 ti Founders Edition video cards in SLI. 1000 Watt Cooler Master PS. 2 x Acer 286 HK...
  8. Constant Crashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant Crashing: I am ... somewhat... new to Windows 10. About 3 months ago I bought a new motherboard, processor, system SSD, and RAM (basically, a whole new PC). Since I couldn't find my license key for the Win 7 install on my old machine, and couldn't buy a new Win 7 license, I was forced...
  9. Chrome Constantly Crashes On Launch

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome Constantly Crashes On Launch: Hello everyone, I have an odd issue here. Google Chrome on my laptop keeps crashing upon launch. The window will open, show up white for 3-5 seconds then just close itself. Weird thing is I dont get any sort of error message or anything. It just simply crashes. Ive done...
  10. Constant BSOD and chrome crashes - help please?

Constant BSOD and chrome crashes - help please?: Hello from New Zealand! Intel i7 920 cpu Gigabyte GA EX58 Mobo EVGA 750w psu Nvidia GTX970 gpu Starts on 2 ssd's and runs 4 hds Had my computer show nothing but black screen before the weekend. I have managed to get it back up and running after changing the power...