Windows 10: Chrome data usage after about 20 days. Is this much normal? For about 10 of those days I...

Discus and support Chrome data usage after about 20 days. Is this much normal? For about 10 of those days I... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/WeAllLikeMemes [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/WeAllLikeMemes, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Chrome data usage after about 20 days. Is this much normal? For about 10 of those days I...

/u/WeAllLikeMemes, Apr 6, 2021
  2. D.Charner Win User

DATA USAGE BEYOND 30 DAYS

My WiFi Modem as of yesterday recorded about 12GB. Obviously it came with no instructions indicating that any usage is recorded anywhere but on NY day it recorded about 12MB which leaves me relying on Win. 10 data usage but it only records 30 days usage
    with no apparent option to modify it. Usage Apps. from the store also seem to be restricted to 30 days. Is there some way to just record usage from a given point?

D.Charner, Apr 6, 2021
  3. Data Usage for the past 30 days

Hi

Configuring data usage is no longer available in Windows 10. We suggest to either getting a program that measures data usage or contacting your ISP to check for options on measuring data usage.

Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Martin Bar, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Chrome data usage after about 20 days. Is this much normal? For about 10 of those days I...

Data card usage in windows 10

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps to check which application is using Data.

• Open the Settings app, and click/tap on the
      Network & Internet icon.

• Click/tap on Data usage on the left side. You will now see a general overview of the network data usage from the last 30 days on your PC.

• Click/tap on the Usage details link on the right side under
      Overview.

• You will now see how much network data has been used by each app from the last 30 days.

After that go to task manager and End Task the Application which uses the internet.

• Press ctrl +shift +Esc to open Task manger.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

Chrome data usage after about 20 days. Is this much normal? For about 10 of those days I...

1. Chrome data usage after about 20 days. Is this much normal? For about 10 of those days I... - Similar Threads - Chrome data usage

2. System Data Usage 30GB a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Data Usage 30GB a day: For the past two months, my "system" data usage has been hitting 30GB a day. I've gone through all of the previous posts about changing different settings and turning off apps to try to limit it but it still hasn't dropped below 25GB a day. What could be causing this issue?...
  3. System Data Usage 30GB a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Data Usage 30GB a day: For the past two months, my "system" data usage has been hitting 30GB a day. I've gone through all of the previous posts about changing different settings and turning off apps to try to limit it but it still hasn't dropped below 25GB a day. What could be causing this issue?...
  4. About those threats

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    About those threats: Recently i was downloaded a game named 'Project IGI' from Ocean of Games website and this game is in compressed file..I scanned this file at VirusTotal and some anti malware says they find malware ...If any malware is hidden in this file what type of harm they cause into my...
  5. Getting a BSOD about once per day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting a BSOD about once per day: Hi, I've had this computer for about a year and have lately been getting a BSOD about once per day. I ran a memory diagnostic, checked that Windows 10 was up to date, check that NVIDIA was up to date, and blew out some dust from inside of the computer (there wasn't much). I...
  6. Chrome shows LESS data usage than it did four days ago in the data usage page in settings?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome shows LESS data usage than it did four days ago in the data usage page in settings?: Ok so this is really weird. I haven't reset my data usage and it says Chrome used about a gigabyte LESS than it showed four days ago. What the heck is going on? submitted by /u/WeAllLikeMemes [link] [comments]...
  7. Windows 10 Softlocking after several hours of usage, about once a day. But videos continue...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Softlocking after several hours of usage, about once a day. But videos continue...: For the past week, atleast once a day Windows 10 soft locks in a strange way, where I can still move the mouse and keyboard for a while, and videos still play, and I can close programs, but nothing else opens up. It's happened a few times now so I kept nzxt monitor open to...
  8. About Windows 10 30 day trial and how to activate windows after 30 days

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    About Windows 10 30 day trial and how to activate windows after 30 days: I am building a custom PC from somewhere online But the option for windows is too expensive. So, Chose the 30 day trial. But after 30 Days can i download windows 10 from microsoft's website and will it work for ever? Do i need an activation key to use windows or download...
  9. DATA USAGE BEYOND 30 DAYS

in Windows 10 Customization
    DATA USAGE BEYOND 30 DAYS: My WiFi Modem as of yesterday recorded about 12GB. Obviously it came with no instructions indicating that any usage is recorded anywhere but on NY day it recorded about 12MB which leaves me relying on Win. 10 data usage but it only records 30 days usage with no apparent...
  10. Is 20 Gigs normal to get from the first day?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is 20 Gigs normal to get from the first day?: My hackers have been messing with my memory and often, the pc would say something to do with a lack of memory and would therefore steal my ability to download anything unless I greatly delete stuff: BUT this is a brand new pc and why am I full without any programs installed...