Windows 10: Chrome doesnt let me drag photos after win10 upgrade

Discus and support Chrome doesnt let me drag photos after win10 upgrade in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; So basically, before upgrading i would just drag photos and gifs from my desktop onto chrome for quick view. I would also drag photos and gifs into... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by nikolai, Aug 15, 2015.

1. nikolai Win User

Chrome doesnt let me drag photos after win10 upgrade

So basically, before upgrading i would just drag photos and gifs from my desktop onto chrome for quick view. I would also drag photos and gifs into messaging sites and whatnot. But after the upgrade when i try to do so it shows up a black circled hash icon.
    Now in order upload things i have to manually click the button, and find the correct file from its destination rather than an easy drag and drop
    So anyone know whats going on and howto fix?

:)

nikolai, Aug 15, 2015
  2. Louie Del Win User

Microsoft Family Doesn't Let Me Use Chrome

Hi Stephen,

The Microsoft Family features in Windows 10 can help your kids to be safe when online. If you've been removed already from the family and you're unable to access Chrome, we recommend that you perform these steps:

• Log in to your computer as an administrator. Change your Microsoft account to a Local user account in Windows 10. You may refer to this
      link
      for the steps provided by Greg Carmac - Windows MVP's post.
    • After that, connect your account again as a Microsoft Account login. Click on this
      Wiki Article
      created by Andre Da Costa for the steps that you can follow.

Feel free to respond with the result after performing the steps above.

Louie Del, Aug 15, 2015
  3. Stephen45 Win User
    Microsoft Family Doesn't Let Me Use Chrome

Hello. I've had Microsoft Family for a while, but I've tried to use Chrome for the first time, and Microsoft Family blocks me. My parents removed me from the family, but Microsoft family pops up when I open Chrome and doesn't let me open it. When I press
    send email, it says an error occurred. Family also randomly after time puts me back in the family. I've re-downloaded Chrome after I changed the family, but it still blocks me. Help?

Stephen45, Aug 15, 2015
Thema:

Chrome doesnt let me drag photos after win10 upgrade

1. Chrome doesnt let me drag photos after win10 upgrade - Similar Threads - Chrome doesnt let

2. Microsoft wont let me use google chrome

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft wont let me use google chrome: I keep Installing and uninstalling google chrome but I still get the pop up of ask for parent permission. Only problem I am the only one on the account I am the administrator for my account no one else uses it. I can't figure out how to fix this and when I go back to school...
  3. My mousepad wont let me click and drag anything

in Windows 10 Customization
    My mousepad wont let me click and drag anything: Hi! I'm having a problem with my device. I cant click and drag anything using my mouse pad. I can click using the left mousepad button but I cant click with the right mousepad button and I cant click and drag using either of them. I've tried to look up possible solutions...
  4. Photos not letting me open project after freezing while trying to export it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos not letting me open project after freezing while trying to export it.: While trying to export a video i made with Windows photos, my screen fell asleep and when i woke it back up the exporting froze. I exited and restarted my computer and now it wont even let me open the project. I am worried about having to completely redo the project I just...
  5. why cant I switch accounts it doesnt let me go to accounts

why cant I switch accounts it doesnt let me go to accounts: when I try to click the account it doesnt take me to accounts it loads and closes itself[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-switch-accounts-it-doesnt-let-me-go-to/9d80a508-c508-4a79-bdc1-a28bc188d5a3
  6. windows 10 photos will not let me change default

windows 10 photos will not let me change default: Hi In windows 10, Windows app “photos” will not allow me to change the default to another media viewer like VLC or Windows media player (my preference). It will only let me change to an editing program like Photo elements, or Paint. I have removed Photo from windows but then...
  7. windows 10 photos will not let me change default

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 photos will not let me change default: Hi In windows 10, Windows app “photos” will not allow me to change the default to another media viewer like VLC or Windows media player (my preference). It will only let me change to an editing program like Photo elements, or Paint. I have removed Photo from windows but then...
  8. Windows Not Letting Me Change Default Browser To Google Chrome

Windows Not Letting Me Change Default Browser To Google Chrome: I am trying to set google chrome as my default browser but it wont show it as an option [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-not-letting-me-change-default-browser-to/f73597d8-eca6-4b79-b37d-7ffd47a7518b
  9. After latest update. Chrome 64Bit won't let me change instances

in Browsers and Email
    After latest update. Chrome 64Bit won't let me change instances: Hi My Desktop computer, which is on the beta for Win10, just updated. This happens a lot, but this time it majorly messed up Chrome. I run the 64 Bit version of Chrome and up until now every Win10 update hasn't mucked up anything. now when I go to change accounts in...
  10. Chrome voice search muizzled after Win10 upgrade

Chrome voice search muizzled after Win10 upgrade: Upgraded two PCs to Win10 a short while ago. On both, I used to be able to do Google voice searches from Chrome. If I try that now, the page says "No Internet connection," which is laughably false since I nearly always have browser tabs open. Is Cortana perhaps a jealous...