Windows 10: Chrome doesnt let me drag photos after win10 upgrade

Discus and support Chrome doesnt let me drag photos after win10 upgrade in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; So basically, before upgrading i would just drag photos and gifs from my desktop onto chrome for quick view. I would also drag photos and gifs into... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by nikolai, Aug 15, 2015.

1. nikolai Win User

Chrome doesnt let me drag photos after win10 upgrade

So basically, before upgrading i would just drag photos and gifs from my desktop onto chrome for quick view. I would also drag photos and gifs into messaging sites and whatnot. But after the upgrade when i try to do so it shows up a black circled hash icon.
    Now in order upload things i have to manually click the button, and find the correct file from its destination rather than an easy drag and drop
    So anyone know whats going on and howto fix?

:)

nikolai, Aug 15, 2015
  2. Louie Del Win User

Microsoft Family Doesn't Let Me Use Chrome

Hi Stephen,

The Microsoft Family features in Windows 10 can help your kids to be safe when online. If you've been removed already from the family and you're unable to access Chrome, we recommend that you perform these steps:

• Log in to your computer as an administrator. Change your Microsoft account to a Local user account in Windows 10. You may refer to this
      link
      for the steps provided by Greg Carmac - Windows MVP's post.
    • After that, connect your account again as a Microsoft Account login. Click on this
      Wiki Article
      created by Andre Da Costa for the steps that you can follow.

Feel free to respond with the result after performing the steps above.

Louie Del, Aug 15, 2015
  3. Stephen45 Win User
    Microsoft Family Doesn't Let Me Use Chrome

Hello. I've had Microsoft Family for a while, but I've tried to use Chrome for the first time, and Microsoft Family blocks me. My parents removed me from the family, but Microsoft family pops up when I open Chrome and doesn't let me open it. When I press
    send email, it says an error occurred. Family also randomly after time puts me back in the family. I've re-downloaded Chrome after I changed the family, but it still blocks me. Help?

Stephen45, Aug 15, 2015
Thema:

Chrome doesnt let me drag photos after win10 upgrade

1. Chrome doesnt let me drag photos after win10 upgrade - Similar Threads - Chrome doesnt let

2. Not letting me upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not letting me upgrade: I am trying to upgrade to Win 11. Windows update said I did not qualify. I ran PC Health Check and it said I needed to enable TPM 2.0. I did this in my Bios and ran all available updates and rebooted. PC Health Check now says I am in full complaince and can update. When I go...
  3. Not letting me upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not letting me upgrade: I am trying to upgrade to Win 11. Windows update said I did not qualify. I ran PC Health Check and it said I needed to enable TPM 2.0. I did this in my Bios and ran all available updates and rebooted. PC Health Check now says I am in full complaince and can update. When I go...
  4. It doesnt let me press activate windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    It doesnt let me press activate windows: When i go on settings and click on activate windows, my whole settings just stops respondingcrashes and then i have to close it and open it again. If i try to do it again the same thing happens. After i scroll down and click the activation link, my whole settings diesthe...
  5. Malwarbytes Doesnt Let Me to Disable It - Help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malwarbytes Doesnt Let Me to Disable It - Help: I'm unable to stop services running by malwarebytes and cant set it to "disable." When I try to, I get a 'access is denied' message. What do i do? 178777
  6. Malwarbytes Doesnt Let Me to Disable It - Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Malwarbytes Doesnt Let Me to Disable It - Help: I'm unable to stop services running by malwarebytes and cant set it to "disable." When I try to, I get a 'access is denied' message. What do i do? 178777
  7. Dragging a file keeps copying it and won't let me drag

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dragging a file keeps copying it and won't let me drag: I was trying to do a return for health insurance but whenever I tried to drag a receipt from Word onto the health insurance website, it just kept copying it and wouldn't drag. Can anyone help please? I tried Googling it and tried many suggestions but nothing worked. I have...
  8. doesnt let me personalize

in Windows 10 Customization
    doesnt let me personalize: when I try to change the background it reads "you need to activate windows before you can personalize your pc" then it promps an "activate windows now" option and then promps a message saying "we cant activate windows on this device as we cant connect to your organizations...
  9. Vm player not letting me upgrade to win10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Vm player not letting me upgrade to win10: Hopefully this is the right subreddit. My grandma's computer is currently on win 7 sp1. I am trying to upgrade it but the upgrade tool from windows says vmplayer is not compatible with win10 and needs to be Uninstalled. When I try to it says to manually uninstall. I use the...
  10. Chrome voice search muizzled after Win10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome voice search muizzled after Win10 upgrade: Upgraded two PCs to Win10 a short while ago. On both, I used to be able to do Google voice searches from Chrome. If I try that now, the page says "No Internet connection," which is laughably false since I nearly always have browser tabs open. Is Cortana perhaps a jealous...