Windows 10: Chrome doesn't load any page from the internet after updating to windows 1903

Discus and support Chrome doesn't load any page from the internet after updating to windows 1903 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, yesterday, I updated to windows 10 1903 but after that chrome even if it opens it does not load a single page, it does not show any error code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by eduardocm97, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Chrome doesn't load any page from the internet after updating to windows 1903

Hello, yesterday, I updated to windows 10 1903 but after that chrome even if it opens it does not load a single page, it does not show any error code it simply stays loading no matter how much time passes. This happens with any page someone knows why it happens or how to fix it. I forgot to say that it is NOT my internet connection, I have internet and firefox for example everything works fine.

:)

eduardocm97, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Rockman. Win User

internet explorer doesn´t load any page

I tryed all 3 methods but got no success.

The funny thing is that IE is working fine on a new created test account (like method 3 suggests) but after this I switch back to my account and confirm IE is useless.

In sum IE not working on my account which is the admin one, but it is working on other accounts I create.

Doesn´t make sense to me...

Rockman., Aug 19, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Chrome doesn't load any page from the internet after updating to windows 1903 [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 19, 2019
  4. Chrome doesn't load any page from the internet after updating to windows 1903

internet explorer doesn´t load any page

Hello,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with IE issue. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to try the methods below and check if this helps.

Method 1:

• Close all Internet Explorer windows
    • Click Start-> Control Panel->Network and Internet->
      Internet Options
    • Click the Advanced tab
    • Check the Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering checkbox
    • Click Apply and then click OK
    • Restart Internet Explorer
    Method 2: I suggest you to delete the browsing history and cookies and check if this helps.

Refer, View and delete your browsing history in Internet Explorer

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...nternet-explorer-view-delete-browsing-history

Delete and manage cookies

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies

If the issue still persists, try the below steps.

Method 3: Create a new user account and check if the same issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select
      Family and other users
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Kindly let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

Chrome doesn't load any page from the internet after updating to windows 1903

1. Chrome doesn't load any page from the internet after updating to windows 1903 - Similar Threads - Chrome doesn't load

2. Pc connecting to the internet but not loading any page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc connecting to the internet but not loading any page: Hi, so I tried to connect my pc to the internet and it connected and everything seem normal, by the time i went to so some browsing my problems began. I tried to enter bunch of websites and non worked, except for the Google main page and even that wouldn't proceed more. I...
  3. Pc connecting to the internet but not loading any page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc connecting to the internet but not loading any page: Hi, so I tried to connect my pc to the internet and it connected and everything seem normal, by the time i went to so some browsing my problems began. I tried to enter bunch of websites and non worked, except for the Google main page and even that wouldn't proceed more. I...
  4. Windows Update page doesn't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update page doesn't load: That's what it looks like. It just won't load the update page, and nothing I tried works. troubleshoot doesn't detect any issues. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-page-doesnt-load/ba1b59f3-4814-4a81-84c5-e691922974fa
  5. Windows Update page doesn't load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update page doesn't load: That's what it looks like. It just won't load the update page, and nothing I tried works. troubleshoot doesn't detect any issues. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-page-doesnt-load/ba1b59f3-4814-4a81-84c5-e691922974fa
  6. Windows Update page doesn't load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Chrome stopped loading pages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Chrome stopped loading pages: I must have done something wrong somewhere perhaps within settings or preferences etc because while Google loads fine, it wont load any page. Instead I get an error message saying page is unresponsive and do I want to exit pages or wait?...
  8. Desktop not loading after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop not loading after 1903 update: Looking for ideas! After updating to 1903, I type my password on the login screen, and then it starts to load into my profile. However the desktop doesn't load. The toolbar and start appears but flickers on and off every second continuously as if it's crashing then...
  9. Chrome won't load after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chrome won't load after 1903 update: After the windows 1903 update, chrome won't load a single site, or VERY occasionally, it will load 1 website and then stop again. I have searched for hours but no one seems to have a solution...
  10. Pages not loading after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pages not loading after windows update: So I just reinstalled my windows, and I couldn't get to install the Nvidia Geforce 1070 driver, because it needed another windows update. I updated the windows in order to install the GPU driver, but after that, all side browser aren't working properly (chrome, opera,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1903 chrome does not work