Windows 10: Chrome/Edge account syncing paused.

Discus and support Chrome/Edge account syncing paused. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have this issue where every time I restart my PC the account syncing for my Gmail accounts for Chrome and Edge gets paused and I have to manually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by UMM607, Dec 9, 2020.

1. UMM607 Win User

Chrome/Edge account syncing paused.

I have this issue where every time I restart my PC the account syncing for my Gmail accounts for Chrome and Edge gets paused and I have to manually turn it back on again every time by signing in again.

The same thing goes for other applications like Grammarly and OneDrive, my theory is because it's other applications, it might be my emails?

I don't believe it's a cookie problem as I have already done everything I can in regards to the browser cookies.

As for my anti-virus, I use Kaspersky.

:)

UMM607, Dec 9, 2020

2. Video pauses in Netflix app, and Chrome

Thanks for the reply, but you didn't read my entire post.

Video does not just pause in the Netflix for Windows App, it also pauses in Chrome and in Internet Explorer. I have not fully tested Edge yet though. The reason why I was using IE is because the first time I tried to play a video from the Amazon site in the Edge
    browser there was an error.

There are no pauses using Firefox browser.

To be clear, video pauses momentarily in Google Chrome, Internet Explorer (used purely for testing purposes) and the Netflix App. It does not appear to be pausing in Firefox browser. Video can pause on video's being played in Amazon and YouTube. It is
    not an issue that is affecting only the Netflix App.

Is there an updated video driver for the surface 3 that is Windows 10 certified?

Any suggestions??

Obsessive Power, Dec 9, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 9, 2020
  4. Chrome/Edge account syncing paused.

Edge Import Bookmarks from Chrome does not work

Hi,

To resolve your issue with Microsoft Edge, we suggest that you clear your browsing data. Please follow the steps below:

• Click on the 3 dots at the upper right corner of Edge.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Go to Clear browsing data.
    • Click on Choose what to clear > Clear.
    • Try to import your bookmarks from Chrome to Microsoft Edge.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

Chrome/Edge account syncing paused.

1. Chrome/Edge account syncing paused. - Similar Threads - Chrome Edge account

2. Syncing is paused resume syncing and try again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Syncing is paused resume syncing and try again: Hello. I can see my Google photos just fine but when I attempt to open a folder or photo on Windows 11, it tells me “We can’t get to this file because my computer syncing is paused. Resume syncing and try again.” I have went into my computer settings and my sync is turned on....
  3. google accounts not sync; get pause message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    google accounts not sync; get pause message: Get circular picture with pause on google account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-accounts-not-sync-get-pause-message/e854c6bc-25b0-4c52-8ffd-50f1b8aacc2f
  4. google accounts not sync; get pause message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google accounts not sync; get pause message: Get circular picture with pause on google account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-accounts-not-sync-get-pause-message/e854c6bc-25b0-4c52-8ffd-50f1b8aacc2f
  5. Google Chrome Sync Paused

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Sync Paused: Not sure what caused it but for some reason google chrome keeps pausing sync and I have to sign in every time I open the browser. I switched to the hidden administrator account and the issue is not there. I have uninstalled chrome, reset chrome, added the address to the...
  6. Google Chrome Sync Paused

in Windows 10 Support
    Google Chrome Sync Paused: Not sure what caused it but for some reason google chrome keeps pausing sync and I have to sign in every time I open the browser. I switched to the hidden administrator account and the issue is not there. I have uninstalled chrome, reset chrome, added the address to the...
  7. Sync Edge and Chrome Favorites

in Windows 10 Support
    Sync Edge and Chrome Favorites: I want to sync my favorites in Chrome and Edge. I used XMARKS to remove duplicates and sync between different browsers but cannot find an equivalent app since they went out of business. I have found some app that claim to sync just not Chrome and Edge. Any suggestions? 170911
  8. After Update to 2004 Sync Chrome, Opera and Edge paused after reboot, OneDrive and Teams...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    After Update to 2004 Sync Chrome, Opera and Edge paused after reboot, OneDrive and Teams...: After upgrading to 2004 I had to sign in again to sync on Chrome, Canary, Opera, Opera Beta and Edge and sign in to OneDrive and Teams. They will then work fine. But when I reboot Sync is paused/stopped on them all and I have to sign in to OneDrive and Teams again. So I...
  9. MS account avatar not syncing with Edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MS account avatar not syncing with Edge: As title says. I use Edge for work related stuff, and my MS account avatar is not showing up in Edge. Im logged in and everything is set to sync. And yup, 24h passed. Any ideas? PS. my avatar is not being updated in other ms apps, including ms office that i use for work....
  10. Syncing Edge Chromium with Google account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Syncing Edge Chromium with Google account: Hello, How can I sync Edge Chromium with my Google account and automatically sync bookmarks and extensions? My goal is use browsers interchangeable with Google account synced and have bookmarks and extensions in sync in both browsers. Is this possible? I enabled external...