Windows 10: Chrome, Edge, and Firefox will support a new Web Authentication API

Discus and support Chrome, Edge, and Firefox will support a new Web Authentication API in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Chrome, Edge, and Firefox will support a new Web Authentication API that should give more protection against phishing and reduce the need for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Chrome, Edge, and Firefox will support a new Web Authentication API

Read more: Chrome, Edge, Firefox user? Coming your way: New spec that cuts out passwords | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Apr 9, 2018

2. Long runing scripts what are they how to fix Windows 10

If this is only a problem in the new Windows 10 edge browser, it probably means that web site needs updated to support the browser. I bet the problem wouldn't happen if you used Chrome or Firefox (probably even just IE, since that didn't get changed).

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Apr 9, 2018
  3. Windows 10 and IE 11 will not display web pages with dialup

Does this happen in other web browsers such as Chrome, Edge or Firefox?

Andre Da Costa, Apr 9, 2018
  4. Chrome, Edge, and Firefox will support a new Web Authentication API

The second video is quite something to think about.*Cool

Josey Wales, Apr 9, 2018
Thema:

Chrome, Edge, and Firefox will support a new Web Authentication API

1. Chrome, Edge, and Firefox will support a new Web Authentication API - Similar Threads - Chrome Edge Firefox

2. Will the new Microsoft Edge support the "http://" web pages?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Will the new Microsoft Edge support the "http://" web pages?: And will the new Microsoft Edge display ANSI .txt files in my mother tongue Czech? Thanks in advance! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-the-new-microsoft-edge-support-the-http-web/2fd93ef2-153f-4136-b3ba-f4b434b806d8
  3. Microsoft adding a new privacy API to Chromium (Chrome and Edge)

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft adding a new privacy API to Chromium (Chrome and Edge): On the privacy front, Microsoft is working on another new feature so users don’t have to compromise between privacy projects and embedded content will continue to function correctly. Last year Apple added a new privacy API called ‘Storage Access’ to its Safari browser that...
  4. Web pages will not load on Edge or Chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    Web pages will not load on Edge or Chrome: I have just purchased a new Computer and installed Windows 10/64 Pro on brand new m.2 drive never used before, I updated windows to the current Windows Ver 1803 build 17134.228 and from then on I cannot load any pages on Edge or Chrome. I am Computer literate and have done...
  5. Introducing Web Authentication in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Web Authentication in Microsoft Edge: Today, we are happy to introduce support for the Web Authentication specification in Microsoft Edge, enabling better, more secure user experiences and a passwordless experience on the web. With Web Authentication, Microsoft Edge users can sign in with their face,...
  6. Microsoft Edge now supports web push notifications via Push API

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge now supports web push notifications via Push API: Microsoft Edge now supports web push notifications via the Push API, beginning with the Windows 10 April 2018 Update. Web push notifications allow you to build re-engaging experience by delivering timely, relevant notifications to users, even when your browser or web app is...
  7. Edge, Firefox or Chrome...which is best.

in Browsers and Email
    Edge, Firefox or Chrome...which is best.: I'm having issues with both Firefox and MS Edge and I'm wondering if Chrome would be a better choice and if so would I be able to import my FF Favorites to Chrome? Thanks in advance for your help. 83073
  8. Links work in Edge, but not in Chrome or Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Links work in Edge, but not in Chrome or Firefox: I sometimes get this sort of error in firefox and chrome Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at www.goodsync.com. The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments ... blah blah blah blah blah But when I open the...
  9. Firefox API to Support Chrome, Opera

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox API to Support Chrome, Opera: [img] Mozilla announced the plans on their blog: We are announcing some major upcoming changes to Firefox add-ons. Our add-on ecosystem has evolved through incremental, organic growth over the years, but there are some modernizations to Firefox that require some...
  10. Microsoft Edge beats Chrome and Firefox in new security report

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge beats Chrome and Firefox in new security report: According to a new browser security report, Microsoft Edge is more effective than both Chrome and Firefox at protecting users from some malicious threats. The report, which comes from NSS Labs (via Betanews), seeks to compare the three major browsers and their effectiveness...