Windows 10: Chrome, Edge and some other windows app not opening(Settings, Music, Video)

Discus and support Chrome, Edge and some other windows app not opening(Settings, Music, Video) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My pc was completely fine last night. But when I launched windows 10 today it starts up normally. But chrome, edge and other things do not open. Task... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jaienabzanx, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Chrome, Edge and some other windows app not opening(Settings, Music, Video)

My pc was completely fine last night. But when I launched windows 10 today it starts up normally. But chrome, edge and other things do not open. Task manager, file explorer and command prompt opens. What should I do?

submitted by /u/jaienabzanx
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/jaienabzanx, Oct 26, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Music and Video Preview Apps for PCs Headed to Store for Windows 10

Source: Music and Video Preview Apps for PCs are Headed to the Store for Windows Insiders

Brink, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Music and Video Preview Apps for PCs Headed to Store for Windows 10

Source: Music and Video Preview Apps for PCs are Headed to the Store for Windows Insiders

Brink, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Chrome, Edge and some other windows app not opening(Settings, Music, Video)

how to stop videos from automatically playing in microsoft edge

Hi Helene,

Although Chrome and Microsoft Edge is not related to each other as a browser, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Open Google Chrome.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Show Advanced Settings.
    • Under Privacy, click Content settings.
    • Scroll down up to Plugins.
    • Select Let me choose when to run plugin content.

After that, reload Microsoft Edge from your computer/laptop.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Chrome, Edge and some other windows app not opening(Settings, Music, Video)

1. Chrome, Edge and some other windows app not opening(Settings, Music, Video) - Similar Threads - Chrome Edge app

2. I can open some websites on Edge but not others.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can open some websites on Edge but not others.: I am currently in a different country and when I go on to my Edge on windows 11 I can access YouTube, Amazon, Facebook and Gmail. However, if I try to access Outlook, Word Press and other websites I can't. Which is strange since it was working all fine before and I can access...
  3. I can open some websites on Edge but not others.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can open some websites on Edge but not others.: I am currently in a different country and when I go on to my Edge on windows 11 I can access YouTube, Amazon, Facebook and Gmail. However, if I try to access Outlook, Word Press and other websites I can't. Which is strange since it was working all fine before and I can access...
  4. Chrome and all other apps crash as soon as they open

Chrome and all other apps crash as soon as they open: I just got a new computer for black Friday and I tried to install chrome and it opened just for a few seconds the first time then after that. I can see the app open then it closes before the window is even fully loaded less than half a second. I tried with other apps too...
  5. Microsoft Photos, Groove Music and some other apps not functioning.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Photos, Groove Music and some other apps not functioning.: So after i upgraded my laptop from 1809 to 1909. some of my Microsoft apps were missing such as Photos, Store, Groove, etc. After googling and trying all the answers suggested in the microsoft community it still didnt work. Later i thought an upgrade to 2004 might help but no...
  6. Microsoft edge, Google Chrome nor apps setting is opening in my pc.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft edge, Google Chrome nor apps setting is opening in my pc.: When starting the computer, a message of diagnostic was display in the black screen and then there was a message of auto repair. After that, I started using the computer but couldnt open Microsfot edge, chrome or settings.[IMG]...
  7. all the other apps except chrome is not opening

all the other apps except chrome is not opening: I have recently been experiencing te problem that all the other apps except chrome is not opening. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps/cc058a96-02dc-4637-b177-d4fe2ab33329
  8. Distorted images in Chrome (but not Edge) and other apps.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Distorted images in Chrome (but not Edge) and other apps.: I'm running W10 Pro with 48GB RAM yet mages in some apps are displayed with random vertical lines or distorted colors. When using the Google Chrome browser the problem occurs on most images but the same pages display correctly in Edge. This leads me to believe that the...
  9. Will Windows Support Other Music Apps?

in Cortana
    Will Windows Support Other Music Apps?: I'm a bit tired of Spotify, I like to try something new and I like Amazon Music. I can purchase songs, I can download songs, the app doesn't seem too heavy on my hard drive and doesn't cause my computer to freeze. When I download music it downloads to my computer and it isn't...
  10. Some videos not opening In Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Some videos not opening In Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Edge: This may not be a Windows 10 problem. I thought some of you might be able to help me get this problem solved. A few Youtube videos, some videos on contest sites I visit, and one on Woodsmith Shops. Most comments that I have gotten asking on another computer help site,...