Windows 10: Chrome & Edge are not displaying text on some websites properly

Discus and support Chrome & Edge are not displaying text on some websites properly in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello! I've been running into a text display issue with my browsers. When I go to a certain website (eg:www.nationstates.net), all it displays is... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by AnotherTime, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Chrome & Edge are not displaying text on some websites properly

Hello!

I've been running into a text display issue with my browsers. When I go to a certain website (eg:www.nationstates.net), all it displays is just a weird arrangements of letters, numbers and symbols. This was from Chrome, and the same issue persists in Edge. At first, I thought that this was an issue with my browsers, so I uninstalled them and reinstalled them (including extensions). However, this did not solve anything and I am not sure what to do.

Also, this problem extends to the 'new tab' page on Chrome and google.co.uk (both of which do not display properly).

My operating system is Windows 10 Home Version 1703 Build 15063.447 (64 Bit)

:)

AnotherTime, Jun 30, 2017
  2. Neta Amit Win User

Microsoft Edge + IE 11 Hebrew issue

Hi,

Browse to (as an example) http://www.netcar.co.il/guide/guidef.asp?model=1054& from Firefox, Chrome, IE11 and Edge. Firefox and Chrome display proper Hebrew, where as Edge and IE11 display Hebrew letters but left-to-right letters within a word and left-to-right
    words within a sentence.

Playing with Encoding and with RTL/LTR document did not change this behavior.

I realize that many sites in Hebrew are displayed properly, but some aren't, which might be a server-side issue. Still, Firefox and Chrome can handle the situation but Edge and IE 11 cannot.

Is there a fix?

Thanks,

--Neta (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***)

Neta Amit, Jun 30, 2017
  3. J. B.M Win User
    IE 11 errors: Unable to display some website.

I am having problems with IE11 failing to correctly display some website also links in my Router Control Panel. One website Toolstation | Low prices on 11,000+ trade quality products is the worst example..

IE11 worked fine in Win 8.1 and any pages which fail to display properly in IE11 appear and work perfectly in CHROME!

With the current short comings and bloat of EDGE this blows Microsoft out of reliable usable Browsers.

J. B.M, Jun 30, 2017
  4. torre Win User

Chrome & Edge are not displaying text on some websites properly

torre, Jun 30, 2017
  5. Apologies for the late reply, I've been rather busy this week. I have my reinstalled display driver (AMD), but it is still not working.

AnotherTime, Jul 8, 2017
  6. torre Win User
    May want to try a newer or older driver from the manufacturer's website.

torre, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Chrome & Edge are not displaying text on some websites properly

1. Chrome & Edge are not displaying text on some websites properly - Similar Threads - Chrome Edge are

2. Website Text not displaying correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Website Text not displaying correctly: For some reason workupload.com appears like https://postimg.cc/06c6jDQM as well as other websites. When I highlight the text and copy it it appears correct and works correctly on other devices.I have tried using other browsers but the issue persists whenever I use this...
  3. Website Text not displaying correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Website Text not displaying correctly: For some reason workupload.com appears like https://postimg.cc/06c6jDQM as well as other websites. When I highlight the text and copy it it appears correct and works correctly on other devices.I have tried using other browsers but the issue persists whenever I use this...
  4. Website Text not displaying correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Some text not displayed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some text not displayed: Hello, I have some very disturbing issue recently. Some text is not displayed on the screen. This seems to happen randomly, in many applications, dialog windows, context menus etc. Please help....
  6. Text fonts are not displaying properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Text fonts are not displaying properly: So I recently upgraded my computer to a windows 10 pro version and now the fonts on all my screens are not crisp or sharp and in fact are actually rather difficult to read. I've looked at every setting I can and nothing improves this issue please tell me there is a fix for...
  7. Text only on some websites

in Browsers and Email
    Text only on some websites: When using Chrome I am getting a few websites (not all) that only display text aligned to the left. If I visit the same website in Edge, it displays correctly with all it's graphics. Is this a Chrome problem and if so, how do I fix it? I must admit though that Edge is...
  8. text not displaying properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    text not displaying properly: I must have hit something and now can't figure out what I did to make the presentation of text look different that it did. All text looks broken and is difficult to read. Help! I'm a undergraduate student and need to get this fixed!...
  9. Intranet website not displaying properly in microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Intranet website not displaying properly in microsoft edge: please refer the attached screen where the same website is aligned properly in internet explorer but not in Microsoft edge. As we want to move to Microsoft edge, please provide solution. Microsoft edge Internet explorer...
  10. Websites not loading in Edge and Chrome for some reason

in Browsers and Email
    Websites not loading in Edge and Chrome for some reason: Great and thanks for posting your solution.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chrome and edge no text