Windows 10: Chrome extension for windows' flag emoji problem

Discus and support Chrome extension for windows' flag emoji problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/luuk777w [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/vlvf49/chrome_extension_for_windows_flag_emoji_problem/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/luuk777w, Jun 27, 2022.

1. Chrome extension for windows' flag emoji problem

/u/luuk777w, Jun 27, 2022

2. Flag Emoji

Windows 10 has now been out for 5 years. Why are there still no flag emoji?

It's ridiculous. It affects how webpages display in ALL the browsers. As a software developer myself, this is a rudimentary update and essential component of the OS. There have been thousands of complaints.

Is there a plan to add these?

Daniel Gullo, Jun 27, 2022
  3. Internet Download Manager extension is flagged in Google Chrome.

Hi Frank,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We can imagine how difficult it could be and we truly appreciate the time and effort that you have taken to research and work on this issue. However, we would suggest you to follow steps mentioned below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on Google Chrome icon (shortcut icon) and choose
      Properties.
    2. Go to Shortcut tab.
    3. Copy and paste the following parameter in the text box across the
      Target field.

-enable-easy-off-store-extension-install

Please refer picture below.

Chrome extension for windows' flag emoji problem d43abd23-452a-4c3b-bdff-a225e56facea?upload=true.png

4. Then try adding the extension and check if it resolves the issue.

If the issue still persists, we would suggest you post your query in

Google Chrome support Forums
    for better assistance.

Regards,

Manjunath_H, Jun 27, 2022
  4. Chrome extension for windows' flag emoji problem

Where are the flag emojis in the emoji picker??

Just tried the emoji picker (Win+.) on update 2004 and I don't see any country flags? I can't even see the regional indicators either...

bababoooooey, Jun 27, 2022
Thema:

Chrome extension for windows' flag emoji problem

1. Chrome extension for windows' flag emoji problem - Similar Threads - Chrome extension windows'

2. chrome://flags

in Windows 10 Gaming
    chrome://flags: Hello All, Whenever I made changes on "chrome://flags" the changes are not persistent. The changes are gone when we restart the browser. Please let me know the way to change it persistently....
  3. chrome://flags

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    chrome://flags: Hello All, Whenever I made changes on "chrome://flags" the changes are not persistent. The changes are gone when we restart the browser. Please let me know the way to change it persistently....
  4. why are flag emojis not displayed on windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why are flag emojis not displayed on windows?: if other platforms have it, why can't windows have it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-flag-emojis-not-displayed-on-windows/a54a7c49-6957-409b-a5fe-2cc3b955afce
  5. why are flag emojis not displayed on windows?

why are flag emojis not displayed on windows?: if other platforms have it, why can't windows have it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-flag-emojis-not-displayed-on-windows/a54a7c49-6957-409b-a5fe-2cc3b955afce
  6. why are flag emojis not displayed on windows?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Flag Emojis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flag Emojis: Hello Microsoft, Today, every big tech company has emojis. In these emojis are flags. They represent our country, the country that we love and are part of. Sadly, on Windows, we don't have flag emojis. We only have letters. That's why I'm here: I want you to add the flag...
  8. Flag Emojis

Flag Emojis: Hello Microsoft, Today, every big tech company has emojis. In these emojis are flags. They represent our country, the country that we love and are part of. Sadly, on Windows, we don't have flag emojis. We only have letters. That's why I'm here: I want you to add the flag...
  9. Where are the flag emojis in the emoji picker??

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where are the flag emojis in the emoji picker??: Just tried the emoji picker Win+. on update 2004 and I don't see any country flags? I can't even see the regional indicators either... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-the-flag-emojis-in-the-emoji-picker/f7ba8a5f-66cc-49db-9abd-2ce622b8676d
  10. Flag Emoji

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Flag Emoji: Windows 10 has now been out for 5 years. Why are there still no flag emoji? It's ridiculous. It affects how webpages display in ALL the browsers. As a software developer myself, this is a rudimentary update and essential component of the OS. There have been thousands...