Windows 10: Chrome Extension Keeps Appearing Even After Removal

Discus and support Chrome Extension Keeps Appearing Even After Removal in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; There is an extension "uExtText" that keeps appearing even if I remove it from Chrome.It shows the location C:\ProgramData\Cxleftb\Uvntiq\3AD7C765... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Nikhil Siva Narain, May 8, 2021.

1. Chrome Extension Keeps Appearing Even After Removal

There is an extension "uExtText" that keeps appearing even if I remove it from Chrome.It shows the location C:\ProgramData\Cxleftb\Uvntiq\3AD7C765 which were hidden folders.I removed the extension and the folder in ProgramData, but after a while the extension and the folders reappeared.I ran a FRST scan and have attached the txt files below.https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArCrlTsUTm-mhAf28O74t-OLkeK2?e=m92FjN

:)

Nikhil Siva Narain, May 8, 2021
  2. S_and_S Win User

Chrome extensions

(This forum is for Windows 10.)

Open Chrome and go to chrome://extensions/

Once there, find the extension you want to remove and click on the Remove button.

S_and_S, May 8, 2021
  3. S_and_S Win User
    Remove and extension

To remove an extension from Chrome, open Chrome settings by clicking on the three vertical dots in the upper right corner.

Then go to More tools -- Extensions

Find your extension and click on the Remove button

For more help with Chrome, here is the official
    Google Chrome Help Community

S_and_S, May 8, 2021
  4. Chrome Extension Keeps Appearing Even After Removal

Chrome extensions

How To Remove the Chrome extension - **** and downloadmyinboxhelper.com

Thanks

Bluebird12, May 8, 2021
Thema:

Chrome Extension Keeps Appearing Even After Removal

1. Chrome Extension Keeps Appearing Even After Removal - Similar Threads - Chrome Extension Keeps

2. chrome extensions keep crashing after getting windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    chrome extensions keep crashing after getting windows 11: Hello!I have 2 laptops:1 running windows 11.the other running windows 10. the 1 running windows 11, I recently purchased. Ever since I installed chrome on it, logged into my account, at the bottom right, i keep getting the notification that "X extension has crashed" and now...
  3. chrome extensions keep crashing after getting windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    chrome extensions keep crashing after getting windows 11: Hello!I have 2 laptops:1 running windows 11.the other running windows 10. the 1 running windows 11, I recently purchased. Ever since I installed chrome on it, logged into my account, at the bottom right, i keep getting the notification that "X extension has crashed" and now...
  4. ProgramData Google Chrome Extension Virus that keeps reappearing even though I deleted it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ProgramData Google Chrome Extension Virus that keeps reappearing even though I deleted it: So I have the same issue with this thread:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/hi-i-need-help-with-a-very-stubborn-virus-who/59977fb0-e116-4101-b7c4-04087f3acfb9?page=4Difference is the extension named XSoftEveryLocated in:...
  5. "UPhotoRun" named extension keep coming back after removing from Chrome

"UPhotoRun" named extension keep coming back after removing from Chrome: chrome://extensions/?id=hihbocbdohcpikilnjkjliboanbigjlbUPhotoRunDescriptionRun PhotoVersion1.12Size< 1 MBPermissionsDisplay notificationsManage your apps, extensions, and themesSourceUnpacked extensionLoaded from: C:\ProgramData\Ntbgur\Azkhbhz\CA16F534above mentioned chrome...
  6. Google Chrome - Keeps crashing immediatly even after reinstall

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome - Keeps crashing immediatly even after reinstall: Hello all, Ever since this morning Google Chrome decides to crash upon opening (black page with sadface error icon in the top left). Yesterday it was working fine. There are no clear steps to follow on how to fix this (i tried googling). I'm using Windows 10 version: 20H2...
  7. Google Chrome - Keeps crashing immediatly even after reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome - Keeps crashing immediatly even after reinstall: Hello all, Ever since this morning Google Chrome decides to crash upon opening (black page with sadface error icon in the top left). Yesterday it was working fine. There are no clear steps to follow on how to fix this (i tried googling). I'm using Windows 10 version: 20H2...
  8. Me.fo? Chrome extensions appearing suddenly?

Me.fo? Chrome extensions appearing suddenly?: I recently opened Chrome and was immediately taken to this russian website called me.fo. So, I checked the programs tab in my control panel and found a me.fo application installed. I have absolutely no idea how it got there. I uninstalled it, and the problem seems to have...
  9. Chrome extensions managed by organization <== cannot remove this

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome extensions managed by organization <== cannot remove this: My system is Win10/64 Home Build 18363.535 running the current version of Chrome. Chrome is telling me that my extensions are managed by my organization. But I am the single admin user on a personal PC and have no organization. None of the things I've tried by searching for...
  10. chrome extensions

in Browsers and Email
    chrome extensions: Anybody know why Google has pulled the Ghostery extension from it's web store? Even the actual website, when trying to install it you get error 404. Same thing from when trying to get it from MajorGeeks site. 141805