Windows 10: Chrome Extension To Copy Embedded Video URL

Discus and support Chrome Extension To Copy Embedded Video URL in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is there a Chrome extension that can copy the URL of an embedded video or open the URL in a new window? With Internet Explorer, you just had to right... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Chris Nicola, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Chrome Extension To Copy Embedded Video URL

Is there a Chrome extension that can copy the URL of an embedded video or open the URL in a new window? With Internet Explorer, you just had to right click the video and select "create shortcut" and send to the desktop. With Chrome it seems to be a very long winded affair to locate the URL in the developer code under "web tools" Is there an easier way?

Kind regards
    Chris

:)

Chris Nicola, Mar 3, 2021

2. YouTube - HTML5 embedded video not viewable

This is how I understand YouTube/HTML 5 support works.

• Not all videos are compatible with HTML5, yet. Also, the YouTube HTML 5 support itself is shaky on several browsers. It is even more shaky when it comes to windows phone internet explorer. I don't have any data to prove this. I am basing this on my own
      personal experience.
    • If the bulletin board have embed YouTube videos, in all likelihood, they would have embedded the flash version of the video. Obviously, this won't play on your mobile browser which is expecting a HTML 5 tagged video.
    The only solution/suggestion I can think of is to ask you to copy the embedded video link when you encounter a video, and paste it on a separate tab and watch them that way.

End game, I hope to god that either MS or Google will fix this YouTube problem. For the moment, I am hooked on to MetroTube app but of course, that won't help your situation at all Chrome Extension To Copy Embedded Video URL :(

Jay_answers, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Internet Download Manager extension is flagged in Google Chrome.

Hi Frank,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We can imagine how difficult it could be and we truly appreciate the time and effort that you have taken to research and work on this issue. However, we would suggest you to follow steps mentioned below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on Google Chrome icon (shortcut icon) and choose
      Properties.
    2. Go to Shortcut tab.
    3. Copy and paste the following parameter in the text box across the
      Target field.

-enable-easy-off-store-extension-install

Please refer picture below.

Chrome Extension To Copy Embedded Video URL d43abd23-452a-4c3b-bdff-a225e56facea?upload=true.png

4. Then try adding the extension and check if it resolves the issue.

If the issue still persists, we would suggest you post your query in

Google Chrome support Forums
    for better assistance.

Regards,

Manjunath_H, Mar 3, 2021
  4. Chrome Extension To Copy Embedded Video URL

Chrome Crashing & Video won't play

Hi Jone,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Is the issue with playing video is only with confined to specific browser?

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    As the issue still persists, I suggest you to try the below steps.

Step 1: For the issue related to Chrome, refer to the below link:

Google Chrome Help

Step 2: For the issue related to paying video through browser, try updating Add on in Internet explorer and check if it helps.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/manage-add-ons#ie=ie-11

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

Chrome Extension To Copy Embedded Video URL

1. Chrome Extension To Copy Embedded Video URL - Similar Threads - Chrome Extension Copy

2. Chrome Extension Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Chrome Extension Virus: Hello, there is an extension called "Apps" on my computer that I can not remove. It says that it isn't from the Chrome Web Store and I feel like I've done everything to try and remove it but yet it is still there. It usually closes Chrome and reopens randomly. It has also...
  3. videos embedded in New York Times articles won't play on Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    videos embedded in New York Times articles won't play on Chrome: I can't get videos to play on Edge, Opera, Canary, or Chrome. My OS is Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-embedded-in-new-york-times-articles-wont/68b41772-fa9e-4735-a9ac-867bc6ac46d9
  4. Copy/paste URL

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Copy/paste URL: Hello. On a Mac when you right click a domain URL someone has sent you, you have the option to copy the URL (https://) or just the domain name itself. Does anyone know if a tool/tweak for something like this exists on windows 10. My job has me copy/pasting a lot of domain...
  5. chrome extensions

in Browsers and Email
    chrome extensions: Anybody know why Google has pulled the Ghostery extension from it's web store? Even the actual website, when trying to install it you get error 404. Same thing from when trying to get it from MajorGeeks site. 141805
  6. Embedded video not playing in PowerPoint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Embedded video not playing in PowerPoint: I cannot play an embedded .mp4 video in PowerPoint on one of my computers, but it plays perfectly on another computer. The video is present on both computers and I embedded it in PP on each computer. I'm using PP 365. Is this a codec issue?...
  7. embedding URL into JPEG

in Windows 10 Customization
    embedding URL into JPEG: Why am I having so much trouble embedding a silly URL into my logo? I have embedded URLs dozens of times but now it seems to be giving me trouble. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/embedding-url-into-jpeg/8ef43528-4b4f-4185-8654-f5674cb5a211
  8. Unable to access a URL copied to a

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Unable to access a URL copied to a: Word 2013.Firefox.Windows 10 home. I have started to get the message “Yours organisation’s policies are preventing us from completing this action for you. Please contact your help desk” when I control click a URL copied to a Word doc.I have the latest edition of Firefox. If I...
  9. Embedded videos freezing

in Browsers and Email
    Embedded videos freezing: Recently I installed Windows 10, upgrading from 8.1. Now videos embedded in emails freeze after playing for a few seconds. Mainly it's the ads that often precede and accompany shared videos that are freezing, but when this happens, I can't get beyond them to see the shared...
  10. Sleep for embedded videos

in Windows 10 Support
    Sleep for embedded videos: Anybody know why Windows Media Player music and videos suspend sleep for the duration of the song/clip but browser embedded videos don't? (tried window and full screen). Is this by design or a bug?? This seems illogical and a darned nuisance to boot. 2601