Windows 10: chrome extensions

Discus and support chrome extensions in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Anybody know why Google has pulled the Ghostery extension from it's web store? Even the actual website, when trying to install it you get error 404.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Plankton, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Plankton Win User

chrome extensions

Anybody know why Google has pulled the Ghostery extension from it's web store? Even the actual website, when trying to install it you get error 404. Same thing from when trying to get it from MajorGeeks site.

:)

Plankton, Oct 3, 2019
  2. TairikuOkami, Oct 3, 2019
  3. Suspect Chrome Extensions

Considering the amount of available Chrome extensions, that isn't a long list.

Masterchiefxx17, Oct 3, 2019
  4. chrome extensions

Internet Download Manager extension is flagged in Google Chrome.

Hi Frank,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We can imagine how difficult it could be and we truly appreciate the time and effort that you have taken to research and work on this issue. However, we would suggest you to follow steps mentioned below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on Google Chrome icon (shortcut icon) and choose
      Properties.
    2. Go to Shortcut tab.
    3. Copy and paste the following parameter in the text box across the
      Target field.

-enable-easy-off-store-extension-install

Please refer picture below.

chrome extensions d43abd23-452a-4c3b-bdff-a225e56facea?upload=true.png

4. Then try adding the extension and check if it resolves the issue.

If the issue still persists, we would suggest you post your query in

Google Chrome support Forums
    for better assistance.

Regards,

Manjunath_H, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

chrome extensions

1. chrome extensions - Similar Threads - chrome extensions

2. Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensions for chrome question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensions for chrome question: is Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensiosn still supports for Google Chrome? Because Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensiosn was updated last year...
  3. Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensions for chrome question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensions for chrome question: is Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensiosn still supports for Google Chrome? Because Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensiosn was updated last year...
  4. Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensions for chrome question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I need a google chrome extension that can save website as an .url internet shortcut file...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need a google chrome extension that can save website as an .url internet shortcut file...: Can someone tell me which google chrome extension does what I need?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-a-google-chrome-extension-that-can-save/4911d65f-5e6c-4d57-ac51-2692db7c200d
  6. I need a google chrome extension that can save website as an .url internet shortcut file...

I need a google chrome extension that can save website as an .url internet shortcut file...: Can someone tell me which google chrome extension does what I need?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-a-google-chrome-extension-that-can-save/4911d65f-5e6c-4d57-ac51-2692db7c200d
  7. I need a google chrome extension that can save website as an .url internet shortcut file...

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Help - Google Chrome Extension Virus reinstalls itself every hour.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help - Google Chrome Extension Virus reinstalls itself every hour.: Hello. I've tried everything I can possibly think of in order to get rid of this virus. It showed up as a hijacked extension of my google chrome. It deleted all my other extensions and caused my chrome to constantly open and close. It repeatedly pinged pogothere.xyz but was...
  9. Help - Google Chrome Extension Virus reinstalls itself every hour.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help - Google Chrome Extension Virus reinstalls itself every hour.: Hello. I've tried everything I can possibly think of in order to get rid of this virus. It showed up as a hijacked extension of my google chrome. It deleted all my other extensions and caused my chrome to constantly open and close. It repeatedly pinged pogothere.xyz but was...
  10. Help - Google Chrome Extension Virus reinstalls itself every hour.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. web media extension