Windows 10: chrome favourites not working?~

Discus and support chrome favourites not working?~ in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi I use chrome got my favorites on the favorites bar on top and on my taskbar got some more favorites now the ones on my taskbar every time I click on... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ozzboy1, Jun 27, 2019.

1. ozzboy1 Win User

chrome favourites not working?~

Hi I use chrome got my favorites on the favorites bar on top and on my taskbar got some more favorites now the ones on my taskbar every time I click on the icon all I get is the chrome home page but the ones on my favorites bar work fine looked on the chrome help page and there's not a lot of help on this subject ps not to good with computers so be gentle

:)

ozzboy1, Jun 27, 2019
  2. donar Win User

chrome favourites problem

hu guys please see the attachment, somehow it has been added to my chrome favourites list , i cannot delete it as i normally would with a favourite i did not want anymore, and i seem to be getting quite a lot of stuff in german now .
    is this file dangerous , can anyone tell me how to delete it .
    thanks palindon

Snelkoppoeling Toevonegan

donar, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Windows 10 My Favourites list is gone!

I have loaded up Windows 10 and my favourites list is gone. This is pretty frustrating as I had a big list of favourites built up over a couple of years for work and my own personal browsing. I tried the adive offered by Krishna to Maggie in the forum which
    was:

"I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps to restore the favourites.

• Click This PC
    • Type %userprofile% into the Address bar
    • Press Enter on your keyboard
    • Right click the Favorites folder
    • Click Properties
    • Click Previous Versions
    • Wait for the list of previous versions to load
    • Select a version that was before you lost the files/folders
    • Click Restore."
    When I got to step 6 my previous versions list showed only today. Surely the loading of Windows 10 has not wiped out my Favourites? What can I do from here?

Daren

[*]

[*]

DarenO'Neill, Jun 27, 2019
  4. olibara Win User

How Favourites is supposed to work in Windows 10

Hello
    I don't know how favourites are supposed to work in Windoxs 10 but this is certainly not user friendly !
    This is one of the reason I have instolled Google Chrome and don't use Edge

I've saved several Favorites sites using the little Star in Windows Edge, but after saving they disappear forever in Edge Black Hole.
    Is there some magic trick dedicated to engineer to see the list of Favourite and select any ?
    In Chrome this is easy

olibara, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

1. chrome favourites not working?~ - Similar Threads - chrome favourites working

2. Photos and Favourites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos and Favourites: If an image is downloaded, e.g. a PNG, but i manually add the file extension .JPG, to convert it; why can it not be added to the favourites?attempting to add it will return "something went wrong" after a few seconds.this is very annoying. you can only add certain file types...
  3. Edge Chrome favourites not being saved.

Edge Chrome favourites not being saved.: I am using Microsoft Edge Chrome,Version 84.0.522.61 Official build 64-bitup to date. I have imported my old Edge favourites and they appear in an “Other favourites “ folder. The functionality of the new “Manage favourites” seems OK until I make changes, such as new...
  4. Favourites

Favourites: I have my pictures from my camera saved on a USB Stick. I have plugged it in and clicked on the first picture to make it big and it opened on the photo app. I then when through and pressed the heart to favourite some of them. However I now cannot find them in favourites...
  5. Favourites.

Favourites.: My favourites are creating copies of folders and files (web links). Its not every folder/file but it's some random selection. They always "update" at just after midnight. eg 00.15.21 or 00.35.12. And that is around the time I log-off. Some of the new copied folders are...
  6. chrome favourites problem

in Browsers and Email
    chrome favourites problem: hu guys please see the attachment, somehow it has been added to my chrome favourites list , i cannot delete it as i normally would with a favourite i did not want anymore, and i seem to be getting quite a lot of stuff in german now . is this file dangerous , can anyone tell...
  7. chrome favourites problem

in Windows 10 Support
    chrome favourites problem: hu guys please see the attachment, somehow it has been added to my chrome favourites list , i cannot delete it as i normally would with a favourite i did not want anymore, and i seem to be getting quite a lot of stuff in german now . is this file dangerous , can anyone tell...
  8. Favourites bar using non-Chrome Google

in Browsers and Email
    Favourites bar using non-Chrome Google: Its the standard Internet Explorer
  9. favourites

in Browsers and Email
    favourites: How do I set up favourites `in internet ex 11 on W 10.Please help. 32581
  10. Favourites

in Browsers and Email
    Favourites: Hi, A few questions about Windows 10 favourites 1) Is there any way to ensure that the Favourites List is displayed permanently ie without having to select and pin? 2) Is there any way to have a selected favourite automatically open in a new tab without having to right...