Windows 10: Chrome, Firefox iframe exploit can steal Facebook profile info

Discus and support Chrome, Firefox iframe exploit can steal Facebook profile info in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Chrome, Firefox iframe exploit can steal Facebook profile info and other personal data A side-channel attack on CSS could expose your personal data... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Borg 386, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Borg 386 Win User

Chrome, Firefox iframe exploit can steal Facebook profile info

Chrome, Firefox iframe exploit can steal Facebook profile info and other personal data

Chrome, Firefox iframe exploit can steal Facebook profile info and other personal data - TechRepublic

:)

Borg 386, Jun 2, 2018

2. Unable to load the Facebook page completely on Chrome and Firefox browsers on Windows 10.

Hello Janne,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

From the above description, I understand you have trouble accessing the Facebook webpage on Chrome and Firefox browser, and similar issue persists on desktop and laptop but not on iPad or phone. The issue persists even after clearing the cache, uninstalling
    and re-installing the Chrome browser.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Did you check if similar issue persists on Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer browser?
    • Does the issue persists only on Facebook webpage?

You may be facing the above issue due to the browser components conflicting with the internet connection or the internet connection received on the computer on connecting to the webpage

I suggest you to check if similar issue persists on logging in into the Facebook social webpage using Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer browser. Also check if similar issue persists on logging in into other social accounts using Chrome or Firefox
    browser.

Step 1: If the issue persists on other social networking webpages also, run the
    Internet connection troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the issue is fixed.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View all from the left side panel of the window.
    • Select Internet Connections,
      click on Advanced and check Apply repairs automatically
      option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooter to complete.
    • Check the status after the troubleshooting is complete, close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Step 2: If the issue persists only on using Facebook webpage, I suggest you to get in touch with the Facebook support forum group for further assistance as you have already contacted them before.

http://www.facebook.com/help/community/

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jun 12, 2018
  3. Windows 10 - Chrome and firefox are not working

This helped me with Chrome but not with Firefox.

I opened Control Panel>Troubleshooting>Programs>Advanced, Run as Administrator and then went through the steps. My problem was the Chrome wouldn't start at all, so I went through the steps and it asks what program you're having problems with, I chose Google
    Chrome, it'll go through a short diagnostic and then give you the option of Troubleshoot Program & then it gives a list of problems. I chose the first one: This program worked in earlier versions.... then click next, I clicked Windows 7, then next and it did
    it's little fix. I tested and Chrome opened up just fine.

No such luck for Firefox, though.

MarkLaFrance, Jun 12, 2018
Thema:

Chrome, Firefox iframe exploit can steal Facebook profile info

1. Chrome, Firefox iframe exploit can steal Facebook profile info - Similar Threads - Chrome Firefox iframe

2. Facebook Profile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook Profile: Can a Facebook profile be deleted from Internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-profile/39abaaff-24e6-4c49-ab30-a8c195086274
  3. Facebook Profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook Profile: Can a Facebook profile be deleted from Internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-profile/39abaaff-24e6-4c49-ab30-a8c195086274
  4. Facebook on Chrome Problem

in Browsers and Email
    Facebook on Chrome Problem: So, i noticed a few days ago that when I use Facebook on Chrome, and I minimize the chats, there is a "blank spot, and it doesn't minimize. It's just "empty". . . It doesn't do it on Chrome. Here is a screenshot. [img] 158434
  5. Facebook videos crashing Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Facebook videos crashing Firefox: Hi, folks Since 2 weeks videos in FB which are being played automatically crash the browser for couple of seconds. Then I have to refresh it. I am using not the latest drivers for AMD and Intel but also with the newest it is still the same. Can anyone please tell me what...
  6. Facebook videos crashing Firefox

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Facebook videos crashing Firefox: Hi, folks Since 2 weeks videos in FB which are being played automatically crash the browser for couple of seconds. Then I have to refresh it. I am using not the latest drivers for AMD and Intel but also with the newest it is still the same. Can anyone please tell me what...
  7. Unable to open Facebook/Instagram on FireFox while IE can

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to open Facebook/Instagram on FireFox while IE can: Started to happen almost month ago, drives me crazy. Firefox can't connect to any facebook server website like facebook.com, instagram.com, oculus etc. Activating vpn addon, like Browsec, allows me to connect to those websites. Internet Explorer open them fine. Other pc in...
  8. Facebook will not load on Chrome or Firefox since last Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Facebook will not load on Chrome or Firefox since last Windows 10 update: Since the last Windows update Facebook will not load on either Chrome or Firefox, but loads on Edge. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling both and cleared cookies to no avail. the loading either times out or comes up with an error message. If I didn't know better (!)...
  9. Can`t open Facebook & Instagram In Chrome, Opera, Firefox. Edge & IE - OK

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can`t open Facebook & Instagram In Chrome, Opera, Firefox. Edge & IE - OK: I faced this problem couple of days back did research online and still no fix, i can open all sites through chrome except of facebook, instragram and whatsapp web. I tried reset chrome settings and dns release and flushing but still no luck. Any help would be appreciated!...
  10. Problems posting on Facebook with Firefox.

in Browsers and Email
    Problems posting on Facebook with Firefox.: I'd stopped using Firefox on my laptop for several month's due to multiple issues. However, yesterday I opened FF and everything was working fine. I started posting on FB and everything worked perfectly, then one of my posts just disappeared (the primary reason I stopped...