Windows 10: Chrome Font small

Discus and support Chrome Font small in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Problem with Chrome on Outlook on line after Win 10 1909 update with font size.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mdjakes, Nov 21, 2019.

1. mdjakes Win User

Chrome Font small

Problem with Chrome on Outlook on line after Win 10 1909 update with font size.

:)

mdjakes, Nov 21, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

Chrome Font small

Hi Mdjakes,

To Change Google Chrome font

Open your Chrome Browser.

If saved on your desktop then just click on the icon to open it.

Click on the dotted line(menu button) located at the top-right.

Click on settings.

Click on customize fonts.

Select a font of your choice, edit and restart your browser.

Let us know if this helped you out.

Your feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Guest1, Nov 28, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    Chrome Font small

Problem with Chrome on Outlook on line after Win 10 1909 update with font size.

Guest2, Nov 28, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

Chrome Font small

Changing my own language font

Hi,

From the screen shot it seems you are using Google chrome to change the language font Which is downloaded from the internet. So, I suggest you to contact chrome support for further assistance.

If you are using Internet Explorer, please follow the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click on Internet options.
    • Click on fonts.
    • you can change the font as desired.

Please post back with the updated status regarding changing font, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Guest3, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

Chrome Font small

1. Chrome Font small - Similar Threads - Chrome Font small

2. Small fonts in one program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Small fonts in one program: Installed software called PowerPanel Personal to monitor UPC from Cyberpower, and fonts & icons in this program are far smaller than in any other app/software that makes the PowerPanel Personal useless. Even if Fonts or Scaling or Accessibility is changed is Setting the...
  3. Small fonts in one program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Small fonts in one program: Installed software called PowerPanel Personal to monitor UPC from Cyberpower, and fonts & icons in this program are far smaller than in any other app/software that makes the PowerPanel Personal useless. Even if Fonts or Scaling or Accessibility is changed is Setting the...
  4. Windows font too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows font too small: Hi,do not know why but suddenly after a laptop reboot I see the icon fonts and text in windows, browser tabs and so on too small, barely readable. It seems it has nothing to do with the standard font size, but something at system level. Using apps such as M365 or Chrome works...
  5. Windows font too small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows font too small: Hi,do not know why but suddenly after a laptop reboot I see the icon fonts and text in windows, browser tabs and so on too small, barely readable. It seems it has nothing to do with the standard font size, but something at system level. Using apps such as M365 or Chrome works...
  6. Windows font too small

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. graphics and fonts too small

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    graphics and fonts too small: Why when I open some programs the everything is minimize? in other words the letters(font) and graphics are too small to be read https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphics-and-fonts-too-small/43715194-4209-4328-ac98-d79cc02d549e
  8. small display and font size

in Windows 10 Customization
    small display and font size: I was having problems with the sound on my desk top PC. I went to setting under audio/sound, I accidently clicked something that made every thing on my screen quite small. I can change the font size, but every thing else is still small. This is a problem to me because I...
  9. Edge Font Too Small

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Font Too Small: This may be just a problem for older folks like me but sometimes I think Microsoft shoots itself in the foot or they are just plain arrogant. It seems that they keep touting Edge as the browser of choice but then they make the font too small to read and there is no way to...
  10. Fonts Blurred / too small

in Windows 10 Support
    Fonts Blurred / too small: Hi, I have an original Acer laptop Aspire E1-522 with AMD A4-5000 APU with Radeon(TM) HD Graphics, 1500 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) and a brand new Aspire F5-573G_115C_1.18 with Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2701 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 chrome fonts to small