Windows 10: Chrome fonts broken??? Bold fonts are clear? pls help

Discus and support Chrome fonts broken??? Bold fonts are clear? pls help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nmate96 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nmate96, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Chrome fonts broken??? Bold fonts are clear? pls help

/u/nmate96, Dec 3, 2019
  2. PJM_58 Win User

Bold font

unfortunately that didn't help. I'm still getting that bold font. I'm not sure which it is but Arial seems to be the go to font. I tried to uninstall the Bold one and was unable to do so. They said it was protected. Any other suggestions?

PJM_58, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Bolded Font on Internet Browsers

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a Windows 10 update that changed your font settings automatically. If you recently updated your operating system, we suggest that you follow these steps to see if the font will go back to normal:

• Type font in the search bar.
    • Select Change Font settings.
    • Click Restore default font settings.

Let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Dennis Mop, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Chrome fonts broken??? Bold fonts are clear? pls help

Times new roman bold font

To further isolate the concern, we suggest that you restore default settings and check if it helps. See steps below:

• Press the Windows key + X, and then click on Control
      Panel.
    • Change the View by to large/small
      icons, and then click on Fonts.
    • On the left pane, click on Font settings.
    • Under Font settings, click on Restore default font settings.

If restoring the default font settings does not bring back the Times New Roman Regular font, we suggest that if you have another computer with Windows 10, you can copy the Times New Roman Regular font into your PC's Font folder.

Patricia Yu, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Chrome fonts broken??? Bold fonts are clear? pls help

1. Chrome fonts broken??? Bold fonts are clear? pls help - Similar Threads - Chrome fonts broken

2. change font to bold in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    change font to bold in windows 11: How do you change font in Windows 11 to BOLD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-font-to-bold-in-windows-11/64abff85-725d-4b75-a5f1-4efc22749668
  3. Bold font in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bold font in windows 10: Making windows 10 system font bold is not available ;why?It is very essential option Making text bigger or smaller isnot suitable or enough substitute for bold fontPlz get bold font option back...
  4. Bold fonts in some applications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bold fonts in some applications: [ATTACH] I don't know what I did wrong but text in some applications like IDM and Winrar are bold now and it's really annoying (in some cases I can't even see parts of information) . I've tried restoring default font settings in control panel, reinstalling seogoe font...
  5. Balloon Bold Font

Balloon Bold Font: I have used Balloon Bold font in my logo for over 20 years but when Windows 10 took over the industry suddenly it will not display properly in any of my programs word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, etc. How can I get this font to display properly? In addition to it not displaying...
  6. Browser font in Italic Bold

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Browser font in Italic Bold: [ATTACH] Hey, I have an issue for a long time and never really found how to solve it. In some website font appear italic bold in a really weird way, I don't know what happens but it's with all browser (and only on the browser) firefox, brave, chrome, edge... I check...
  7. make fonts bold or darker

make fonts bold or darker: I hope this is the right community how do I make all fonts bold or darker in windows 10 home 64 bits version 1903 on 1 HP Smart Notebook PC and after i make the change, how do i save the changes so i don't have to re do the changes each time i re start the PC all my...
  8. Fonts in English and bold fonts

Fonts in English and bold fonts: I was on the phone 2 hours today with 2 different people from Microsoft Technical Support. When I pulled up, what I thought, were available fonts, I found out they are not available for me to use. But to show me what I can upload from Microsoft. ANY font I want, I have to...
  9. help me with fonts pls

help me with fonts pls: Hi i accidentally changed the font such that this happened[ATTACH] and this too[ATTACH] any idea how to change it back to Segoe UI? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/help-me-with-fonts-pls/48df61cd-d73a-49a5-8e60-f31c27bf3c15
  10. File Explorer Font is Bold

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer Font is Bold: When I open File Explorer I find its font is Bold. I must have changed some setting somewhere to cause that. How can I return it to normal. Thank you 77165