Windows 10: Chrome Freezing Up for 2 days now. HELP please

Discus and support Chrome Freezing Up for 2 days now. HELP please in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I use Chrome as my primary browser. AOL is my home page where I access my mail. Google Chrome has been freezing up for 2 days now. I have Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DebraFinn1, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Chrome Freezing Up for 2 days now. HELP please

I use Chrome as my primary browser. AOL is my home page where I access my mail. Google Chrome has been freezing up for 2 days now. I have Windows 10. Please advise PS I have tried recommendations of restarting, uninstalling etc. to no avail.

:)

DebraFinn1, Sep 18, 2020

2. Chrome keeps freezing on Windows 10

Hi Pat,

There may be a few reasons why your Google Chrome keeps on freezing. One reason is the browser that you're using. For us to further isolate your concern, we need you to answer the following:

• Is this happening on other browsers as well (e.g. Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox)?
    • Does the issue persist only on a specific website or it occurs on all websites?

Let us know if you're still getting the same error after performing our suggested troubleshooting step so we can assist further.

Aldwin Ale, Sep 18, 2020
  3. Constant Google Chrome problems (not crashing or freezing)

I first noticed this problem with Netflix. I can't watch Netflix.com in Chrome for more than one day. After a fresh install of Chrome, I can watch Netflix endlessly in one day, but the next day all videos will say "Oops something went wrong" and suggest looking at chrome://components, or suggest clearing all browser history/cache (which doesn't fix anything).

The next symptom was that chrome couldn't connect to any website at all, giving a message of "Aw, snap!". Any other browser worked fine.

Steps I've taken that fail to resolve:

1. Clearing all browser cache/history/temp files

2. Killing chrome.exe to ensure a fresh process

3. Renaming the AppData folder to old_Chrome so it generates new appdata

The only "step" that actually fixes chrome is to fully uninstall and reinstall it. But it always breaks again 1 to 3 days later. This problem has spanned across a clean OS reimaging I did last weekend (for other reasons).

Specs:

Windows 10.0.18362 Build 18362 (Pro), custom build tower, no 3rd party anti-virus, standard out-of-box windows firewall settings

dirtysouth89, Sep 18, 2020
  4. Chrome Freezing Up for 2 days now. HELP please

Sporadic freezing in Chrome

Doesn't help. The freezing continues.

tabascosauz, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

Chrome Freezing Up for 2 days now. HELP please

1. Chrome Freezing Up for 2 days now. HELP please - Similar Threads - Chrome Freezing days

2. BSOD - Freezing - Please Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - Freezing - Please Help: Hello Community - I have an issue like many other people that is causing me extreme anxiety and stress. I have been trying to research and fix this issue on my own for over a week every single day with no luck.The computer we are having issues on is for our Golf Simulator...
  3. Help please 2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help please 2: Ok so i wanted to enter the settings by searching on the search bar and as soon as is searched setting the icon of the setting was a weird picture like not the actuall picture of the setting and i dont know how to change it back to the actuall picture i really need help...
  4. It's been like this for 2 days, someone please help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It's been like this for 2 days, someone please help.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KlosarNiKola [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jsxeid/its_been_like_this_for_2_days_someone_please_help/
  5. Chrome help please!!!!

Chrome help please!!!!: I have searched online, but its not working. I use google chrome on my HP laptop. This afternoon when I went on, It opened for about 2 seconds. I saw the my etensions and the search bar, but after 1-2 seconds it just force closes the app. I have tried restarting my computer...
  6. Stuck for 2 days please help.

Stuck for 2 days please help.: Idk what happened but I had the black screens after boot up for a week and when I tried to uninstall these updates it just stayed stuck on this screen for past two days. Also windows roll back didn’t work it always went back to the black screen. Any help would be appreciated....
  7. Windows freeze please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows freeze please help: So i had some problems with some games where they would start up with a black screen,i read online that it could be because of drivers,after updating drivers it didnt work so i used DDU and right now after the ddu finished when i start up my pc it just freezes on the desktop...
  8. HELP PLEASE! SCREEN FREEZING.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HELP PLEASE! SCREEN FREEZING.: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎3/‎8/‎2020 8:40 PM Status Report sent Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 117 Parameter 1: ffffdd07fea9f040 Parameter 2:...
  9. BSOD x0000009c 2 times now in one day Please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD x0000009c 2 times now in one day Please help: here are my dmp files https://1drv.ms/u/s!Au6L_rJ8Y9QHh06Y8lxtiWAqiBRh?e=JvXrcc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-x0000009c-2-times-now-in-one-day-please-help/364e4aa5-d14d-46f6-b06a-2f3e44277a80
  10. Please help! Windows freezes on first boot up

Please help! Windows freezes on first boot up: PLEASE HELP! Windows freezing I just finished my first build. I installed an M.2 and I purchased and downloaded windows to a flash drive. Got Windows installed. Everything seemed to work and I installed Windows through a flash drive. But now Windows just freezes on boot up....