Windows 10: Chrome Glitch

Discus and support Chrome Glitch in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have multiple users on my Windows 10 PC. Chrome works for all users except the Administrator account. In that account, Chrome hangs on "Establishing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TerryFravel, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Chrome Glitch

I have multiple users on my Windows 10 PC. Chrome works for all users except the Administrator account. In that account, Chrome hangs on "Establishing Secure Connection."

:)

TerryFravel, Mar 17, 2019

2. Chrome glitch

Hello Ralph,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description on one of the three users Chrome is not working.
    I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• The account on which you are facing issue with Chrome, does it have the administrator permission?
    • Have you check with other browser? Was the result same?
    • Is the issue specific to only one application or facing issue with other application too?

First, I would suggest you to use Internet Explorer and see if it brings any difference.
    Here are the steps through which you can use Internet Explorer.

• Press the Windows key.

• Type Internet Explorer in the search box.

• Right click on Internet Explorer
      (Desktop app).

• Select Pint to task bar.

• Try to use Internet Explorer from there and see if it brings any difference.

If you still want to use Chrome then I would suggest you to open the application Chrome in administrator mode and see if it brings any difference. Here are the steps through which you can open Chrome in Administrator mode.

• Press the Windows key or click on Start icon.
    • Type Google Chrome.
    • Right click on Google Chrome and select the option to Run As Administrator.
    • If everything works fine by running chrome in administrator mode then you may pin it to the task bar.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Mar 17, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Mar 17, 2019
  4. Ralph# Win User

Chrome Glitch

Chrome glitch

Laptop upgraded to Win 10 flawlessly. Have 3 users (admin, wife and myself). Google chrome runs perfectly for two of the three users. The 3rd user gets the following message:

An administrator has installed Google Chrome on this system, and it is

available for all users.The system-level Google Chrome will replace

your user-level installation now.

Click OK, message box disappears, nothing happens. Launch Chrome again and same message box appears. Switch to one of the other users and all is well with Chrome. Any help/suggestions greatly appreciated.

Ralph#, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

Chrome Glitch

1. Chrome Glitch - Similar Threads - Chrome Glitch

2. Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...: Past few months I can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10 Yahoo app? It timesout and does let me enter my password. Or it tells me I've failed to access my account too many times and I need to wait an hour even thoughIhavenot...
  3. Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...: Past few months I can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10 Yahoo app? It timesout and does let me enter my password. Or it tells me I've failed to access my account too many times and I need to wait an hour even thoughIhavenot...
  4. Why does the Windows Explorer window and/or google Chrome repeatedly after 1 in 5 restarts...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does the Windows Explorer window and/or google Chrome repeatedly after 1 in 5 restarts...: What does te Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting to a 'dark' setting when previous set at 'Light'.This has been happening for the past 14 months since receiveing a new HP Elitebook Spec: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42...
  5. Windows 10 Dark Mode causing glitches/issues in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Dark Mode causing glitches/issues in Google Chrome: Hey all, so I tried out the new Dark Mode in Windows 10, didn't like it much. When I tried to switch back to light mode, everything else goes back to normal except for Google Chrome. Certain websites aren't going to light mode and really messing up the content display on the...
  6. Chrome glitching and flickering screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Chrome glitching and flickering screen: Hi guys! Lately, I've been experiencing these glitchy flickery spasms while using google chrome on my HP Windows 10. I've tried the solutions where they change the display setting but it still doesn't work and it seems to only work for one account google chrome account. I've...
  7. Windows glitched and now my Chrome and AVG secure browser only display a black screen.

Windows glitched and now my Chrome and AVG secure browser only display a black screen.: Hi. My Chrome and AVG secure browser only show a black screen. This is a windows glitch as its affect is common to both of the non-Microsoft browsers installed to my system, and both of those browsers broke simultaneously when I booted my P.C. with a third screen attached...
  8. Strange Windows 10 issues even after Windows Reset - Chrome crash, graphics glitches

Strange Windows 10 issues even after Windows Reset - Chrome crash, graphics glitches: This issue seemed to start a few months ago, but it's only this past week I've really tried to fix it. It seemed to start all of a sudden, and the first symptom was Chrome crashing. It will sometimes crash instantly on launch, other times it will remain open for a short...
  9. Google Chrome glitch when switching to tablet mode

Google Chrome glitch when switching to tablet mode: When I switch to tablet mode on my 2-in-1 laptop in Google Chrome, it glitches and flashes for around 10 seconds. I'm not sure if it's an issue with Chrome not being compatible with tablet mode on Windows 10, but other apps work. Is there any solution to this or anything that...
  10. Chrome’s dark mode getting ready for Windows 10 as Google to fix glitches

in Windows 10 News
    Chrome’s dark mode getting ready for Windows 10 as Google to fix glitches: Google is actively working on dark mode implementation in Chrome for Windows 10 and other platforms. Windows 10 and macOS has a system-wide dark theme which if enabled brings dark appearance to all compatible apps. Google’s next update to Chrome will make it compatible with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chrome stuck on establishing connection 2019 june