Windows 10: Chrome glitching and flickering screen

Discus and support Chrome glitching and flickering screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys! Lately, I've been experiencing these glitchy flickery spasms while using google chrome on my HP Windows 10. I've tried the solutions where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by -chinchilla-, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Chrome glitching and flickering screen

Hi guys! Lately, I've been experiencing these glitchy flickery spasms while using google chrome on my HP Windows 10. I've tried the solutions where they change the display setting but it still doesn't work and it seems to only work for one account google chrome account. I've been experiencing it for two days now.

:)

-chinchilla-, Dec 17, 2020

2. Chrome glitch

Hello Ralph,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description on one of the three users Chrome is not working.
    I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• The account on which you are facing issue with Chrome, does it have the administrator permission?
    • Have you check with other browser? Was the result same?
    • Is the issue specific to only one application or facing issue with other application too?

First, I would suggest you to use Internet Explorer and see if it brings any difference.
    Here are the steps through which you can use Internet Explorer.

• Press the Windows key.

• Type Internet Explorer in the search box.

• Right click on Internet Explorer
      (Desktop app).

• Select Pint to task bar.

• Try to use Internet Explorer from there and see if it brings any difference.

If you still want to use Chrome then I would suggest you to open the application Chrome in administrator mode and see if it brings any difference. Here are the steps through which you can open Chrome in Administrator mode.

• Press the Windows key or click on Start icon.
    • Type Google Chrome.
    • Right click on Google Chrome and select the option to Run As Administrator.
    • If everything works fine by running chrome in administrator mode then you may pin it to the task bar.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Dec 17, 2020
  3. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Dec 17, 2020
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

Chrome glitching and flickering screen

Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

Chrome glitching and flickering screen

1. Chrome glitching and flickering screen - Similar Threads - Chrome glitching flickering

2. Flickering/Glitch on the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flickering/Glitch on the bottom of the screen: Hi, so my laptop randomly have a flickering on the bottom of the page. The flickering is pink & blue. And when i restart the device, there's a pink line horizontally at the bottom of the screen. Also, When i run an application or something, they also have the glitch. i'll...
  3. Flickering/Glitch on the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flickering/Glitch on the bottom of the screen: Hi, so my laptop randomly have a flickering on the bottom of the page. The flickering is pink & blue. And when i restart the device, there's a pink line horizontally at the bottom of the screen. Also, When i run an application or something, they also have the glitch. i'll...
  4. Screen Glitching or Flickering ??? Still no fixes

Screen Glitching or Flickering ??? Still no fixes: Lately my laptop's display keeps glitching like in the image every 2 seconds, i tried uninstalling and reinstalling the device adapter, and many solutions that lead sadly to nothing... After all that, i connected my laptop to another monitor but it didn't show the glitching...
  5. Screen Glitching or Flickering ??? Still no fixes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Glitching or Flickering ??? Still no fixes: Lately my laptop's display keeps glitching like in the image every 2 seconds, i tried uninstalling and reinstalling the device adapter, and many solutions that lead sadly to nothing... After all that, i connected my laptop to another monitor but it didn't show the glitching...
  6. Strange screen flicker/glitch/freeze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange screen flicker/glitch/freeze: Around a week ago I started to get this odd glitchy freeze on my main monitor. A small row of pixels glitches for a few seconds and then goes away. This process is repeated every few seconds. Everything below the glitchy pixels is frozen, whereas everything above the pixels...
  7. Strange screen flicker/glitch/freeze

Strange screen flicker/glitch/freeze: Around a week ago I started to get this odd glitchy freeze on my main monitor. A small row of pixels glitches for a few seconds and then goes away. This process is repeated every few seconds. Everything below the glitchy pixels is frozen, whereas everything above the pixels...
  8. Strange screen flicker/glitch/freeze

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Chrome Glitch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chrome Glitch: I have multiple users on my Windows 10 PC. Chrome works for all users except the Administrator account. In that account, Chrome hangs on "Establishing Secure Connection." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-glitch/34cf15e3-5074-426e-8725-dc3af95ce6bb
  10. laptop screen glitching, flickering and lagging

in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop screen glitching, flickering and lagging: [IMG]Hello, I have some issues with Intel HD Graphics 5500, it keeps flickering and glitching and keeps lagging. I have tried to fix by referring to some tutorial videos from youtube, it still doesn't help with problem. I have captured my screen in glitching state....