Windows 10: Chrome Headers appearing In A Foreign Language

Discus and support Chrome Headers appearing In A Foreign Language in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When I visit the Fstoppers - Photography News and Community for Creative Professionals with Chrome all the headers appear in a foreign language. My... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Chris Nicola, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Chrome Headers appearing In A Foreign Language

When I visit the Fstoppers - Photography News and Community for Creative Professionals with Chrome all the headers appear in a foreign language. My chrome language settings are set to English. This doesn't happen with Internet Explorer. The problem is only for this specific site with Chrome. Does anyone know how to fix this? Your advice would be appreciated.

Kind regards
    Chris

Chrome Headers appearing In A Foreign Language [​IMG]

:)

Chris Nicola, Oct 4, 2020

2. Chrome Headers appearing In A Foreign Language

When I visit the Fstoppers - Photography News and Community for Creative Professionals with Chrome all the headers appear in a foreign language. My chrome language settings are set to English. This doesn't happen with Internet Explorer. The problem is only for this specific site with Chrome. Does anyone know how to fix this? Your advice would be appreciated.

Kind regards
    Chris

Chris Nicola, Oct 5, 2020
  3. amg77 Win User
    Foreign language appears in some places

I don't think the title is correctly put but the screenshot I posted would hopefully explain what i really mean. Such problem appear in couple of other places but i couldn't find it the time i was writing this. Any suggestions would be extremely appreciated.

amg77, Oct 5, 2020
  4. Chrome Headers appearing In A Foreign Language

Foreign Language Keyboards

Hi Louis,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

Yes keyboard will be available in windows 10 for foreign languages.

I would suggest you to follow the link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/add-language-keyboard

Note: The steps in the above link are meant for windows 8, however, you can use the same for windows 10 as well.

I hope this information will help.

Thanks.

Preeti Patel, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

Chrome Headers appearing In A Foreign Language

1. Chrome Headers appearing In A Foreign Language - Similar Threads - Chrome Headers appearing

2. My Widgets are in foreign language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Widgets are in foreign language: My System settings and language is set to English United States. My Region is the Netherlands, because that's where I live. I don't speak the language of the region Dutch. Windows assumes that I do speak Dutch and shows me widgets and news content in local language. How do I...
  3. Chrome and Edge Display Some Web Pages In A Foreign Language

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome and Edge Display Some Web Pages In A Foreign Language: For some unknown reason, on my desktop and laptop Chrome and Microsoft Edge display some specific web pages in a foreign language (Sinhala)*. This does not happen with Internet explorer. Its very annoying. I am convinced this has something to do with my Microsoft account...
  4. adds in foreign language

in Windows 10 Customization
    adds in foreign language: how do I prevent adds in foreign language, not English? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adds-in-foreign-language/1df64c22-c30a-4495-bf5c-41096f7153c4
  5. Chrome Headers appearing In A Foreign Language

Chrome Headers appearing In A Foreign Language: When I visit the Fstoppers - Photography News and Community for Creative Professionals with Chrome all the headers appear in a foreign language. My chrome language settings are set to English. This doesn't happen with Internet Explorer. The problem is only for this specific...
  6. Change default language from foreign in the foreign language Window setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change default language from foreign in the foreign language Window setting: I added language extensions yesterday. My system is now displaying a foreign language that I cannot read. I want to change the Default language, but I cannot execute the instructions because I cannot read page in the foreign language. Please help....
  7. foreign language keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    foreign language keyboard: Where do I find instructions how to install a foreign language keyboard in Windows 10? In earlier Operating Systems such information was easily available within the OS without having to resort to the Internet....
  8. why does widow explorer appear in foreign language

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why does widow explorer appear in foreign language: why does window explorer appear in foreign language https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-widow-explorer-appear-in-foreign-language/a3b19e13-f6dc-4742-a58e-10a25e7e41ab
  9. Foreign language in app window

Foreign language in app window: For some reason some fields of software display in a foreign language! In the language settings there are only two languages, English (US) and English (UK). As you can see on the Scribus screenshot, some fields are most definitely not English!! *Devil Weird enough, I...
  10. Foreign language appears in some places

in Windows 10 Support
    Foreign language appears in some places: I don't think the title is correctly put but the screenshot I posted would hopefully explain what i really mean. Such problem appear in couple of other places but i couldn't find it the time i was writing this. Any suggestions would be extremely appreciated. [img] 41733