Windows 10: Chrome is #1--Literally

Discus and support Chrome is #1--Literally in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Wich is very stupid, because of malware. Always use the most recent version. Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Vince Massi, May 1, 2016.

1. prikker Win User

Chrome is #1--Literally

Wich is very stupid, because of malware. Always use the most recent version.

prikker, May 9, 2016
  2. Phone Man Win User
    Phone Man, May 9, 2016
  3. BunnyJ New Member
    Well.,.. there are lots of people still using older versions of Windows and they likely also don't know how to update IE either.

BunnyJ, May 10, 2016
  4. prikker Win User

Chrome is #1--Literally

Yes I know. And then be surprised that computer is infected with al sorts of crap.

prikker, May 10, 2016
  5. Allison Win User
    I use Chrome for my secondary browser tasks and Firefox as my main. Internet Explorer just kept running into issues every so often and although it was my favourite, Microsoft are determined to replace it with Edge which is lacking.

Allison, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Chrome is #1--Literally

1. Chrome is #1--Literally - Similar Threads - Chrome Literally

2. Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop: Hi,every day I keep changing Adobe being a default app for pdf files. And every day when I start my laptop, Adobe is back to Chrome. This is ridiculous to be doing every day.Thank you....
  3. Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop: Hi,every day I keep changing Adobe being a default app for pdf files. And every day when I start my laptop, Adobe is back to Chrome. This is ridiculous to be doing every day.Thank you....
  4. Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop

6. Windows Security asking for my password incessantly in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security asking for my password incessantly in Google Chrome: Whenever I try to look at any of my passwords in the Chrome password manager, I get a Windows Security popup that forces me to type in my password before looking at any of my other ones. I have tried everything I can possibly think of to disable this feature, including...
  7. Windows Security asking for my password incessantly in Google Chrome

Windows Security asking for my password incessantly in Google Chrome: Whenever I try to look at any of my passwords in the Chrome password manager, I get a Windows Security popup that forces me to type in my password before looking at any of my other ones. I have tried everything I can possibly think of to disable this feature, including...
  8. I can't use Chrome on Public networks. It says something about my firewall and virus...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't use Chrome on Public networks. It says something about my firewall and virus...: How can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-chrome-on-public-networks-it-says/a66247b6-afc2-49ec-a66f-a89260e20616
  9. I can't use Chrome on Public networks. It says something about my firewall and virus...

I can't use Chrome on Public networks. It says something about my firewall and virus...: How can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-chrome-on-public-networks-it-says/a66247b6-afc2-49ec-a66f-a89260e20616
  10. Problem when I open newly installed Chrome

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem when I open newly installed Chrome: I had to uninstall and reinstall Chrome as it was not updating. Now everytime I open Chrome it goes to the screen to ask whether I want this app to make changes to my device. It never did this before. How do I change this. I cannot find a setting on my laptop which assists...