Windows 10: Chrome issue can't resolve - need direction

Discus and support Chrome issue can't resolve - need direction in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Team, please let me know if there is anybody out there that is successfull in getting chrome to work again on a windows 10 n , after the most recent... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by maniek123, Jun 24, 2018.

1. maniek123 Win User

Chrome issue can't resolve - need direction

Team, please let me know if there is anybody out there that is successfull in getting chrome to work again on a windows 10 n , after the most recent updates Chrome works whenever it wants to . I have a AMD based machine. It will sometimes load pages quickly then stop working, i checked the firewall, and anti virus and only use the windows default ones and they are not blocking it , because i have gotten the same result when disabling them . Please help.

:)

maniek123, Jun 24, 2018
  2. Dugly Win User

Google Chrome - Resolving Hosts Issue

I'm interested if anyone has information regarding the Resolving Hosts issue on Chrome. For several weeks, while using Chrome, most web pages took quite a long time to load. The browser flashed the message in the lowerbar "resolving hosts". After quite a bit of research, there seems to be some concensus that the fault is with Chrome while running on Win 10. I should metion that I spent quite a bit of time dealing with my ISP, disabling Chrome extensions, re-installing Chrome, basically anything I could think of that might resolve the problem. This included every "fix" I was able to find on the web. Nothing worked.

Finally, I uninstalled Chrome and installed Firefox, which works fine. Two days ago I downloaded the new version of Chrome, and the Resolving Hosts message immediately came back. I uninstalled it but if the problem can be fixed I would like to use Chrome again. Any suggestions?

Dugly, Jun 24, 2018
  3. DCC
    DCC Win User
    Resolving Host - Chrome + Windows 10

My experience :

Chrome + Windows 10 = endlessly resolving host.

Firefox + Windows 10 = zero resolving host issues.

I guess I wills stick with Firefox, but it would be nice to get Chrome working properly with W10. I have tried just about every suggestion that I have found on the web, but no luck. Anyone want to offer an idea.

Thx.

4. Chrome issue can't resolve - need direction

Google Chrome crashes

Hi,

As per the description, I understand that the Chrome browser crashes. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check whether you are able to repair Google Chrome and check if that helps.

In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.

• Select Programs > Programs and
      Features
      , and then select the program.
    • Select Uninstall to remove the program.
    • To fix the program, select Repair or, if that’s not available, Change.
    • Follow the directions on the screen
    If the repair option is not present, you may uninstall and reinstall the application and check if that helps.

If the issue still persists, it would be better if you contact the Google Chrome support for further assistance.

Hope the provided information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 24, 2018
Thema:

Chrome issue can't resolve - need direction

1. Chrome issue can't resolve - need direction - Similar Threads - Chrome issue can't

2. Need help resolving permission and ownership issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help resolving permission and ownership issues: Hi, I created a topic on this but the person helping me has stopped responding and no one has gotten back to me. I really need help with this as it is preventing me from being able to do things that I need with my stystem. Original topic...
  3. direct X issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    direct X issue: Hi, i am trying to install the epic games launcher and get error 'The code execution cannot proceed becuase XINPUT1_3.dll was not found' i have tried to install direct x 9 web installer but get error 'Error creating process reason INDOWS\system32\advpack.dll' i have...
  4. Resolve an errors "ERR_CONNECTION_RESET" AND "ERR_TIMED_OUT" on chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Resolve an errors "ERR_CONNECTION_RESET" AND "ERR_TIMED_OUT" on chrome: Please help me to resolve an errors "ERR_CONNECTION_RESET" and "ERR_TIMED_OUT" show on social media websites Hi5.com /tagged.com these web sites unable to load...
  5. 2 issues I need to resolve.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    2 issues I need to resolve.: 1. I upgraded from windows 7 to 10 using the free upgrade a while back. my pc crashed , i restored it and have been stuck with windows 7 again.. BUT my bios still says its using windows 10.. How do i get back to using windows 10? 2. I want to upgrade my HD to an SSD,...
  6. Direct X Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Direct X Issues: Hi, I recently treated myself to a new low-end gaming laptop in the form of a Dell G3, but I'm having major issues running several games. I discovered this first while downloading and attempting to run Skyrim Special Edition on the new laptop, and it gave me the error "The...
  7. Resolving Host - Chrome + Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Resolving Host - Chrome + Windows 10: My experience : Chrome + Windows 10 = endlessly resolving host. Firefox + Windows 10 = zero resolving host issues. I guess I wills stick with Firefox, but it would be nice to get Chrome working properly with W10. I have tried just about every suggestion that I have found...
  8. Issues with Direct X.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Direct X.: Whenever I try to open Europa Universalis 4, I get a message regarding D3dx9_43.dll. I tried to install directx 9.0 but you can't on Windows 10. I have directx 12 installed and I don't recall the game needing DX9 as its fairly recent. Any help is appreciated. 27629
  9. Can't download Google Chrome, need help.

in Browsers and Email
    Can't download Google Chrome, need help.: So I uninstalled Google Chrome from my desktop which runs windows 10 now. However, when I try to install it again (from Google''s own site) it won't really do much; it only says "Downloading" and nothing more, the download-bar doesn't move at all. Tried downloading the...
  10. Google Chrome - Resolving Hosts Issue

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome - Resolving Hosts Issue: I'm interested if anyone has information regarding the Resolving Hosts issue on Chrome. For several weeks, while using Chrome, most web pages took quite a long time to load. The browser flashed the message in the lowerbar "resolving hosts". After quite a bit of research,...