Windows 10: Chrome Issues With Creators Update.

Discus and support Chrome Issues With Creators Update. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Just an FYI, since several users are posting about these issues on the Google Chrome help forum: Issue #1: After installing the Creators Update,... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by squibbon, Apr 14, 2017.

1. squibbon Win User

Chrome Issues With Creators Update.

Just an FYI, since several users are posting about these issues on the Google Chrome help forum:

Issue #1:

After installing the Creators Update, my extension icons mysteriously disappeared and Chrome would lock up if I tried to install/uninstall/reinstall any extension.

I finally found the solution to this one - in Chrome, go to Settings/Advanced Settings/System and uncheck the box to enable hardware acceleration.

Issue #2:

The Chrome uninstall via Control Panel or Windows 10 Settings just places a Chrome icon on the taskbar (if you mouse over the icon, it says 'Uninstalling Chrome') then appears to freeze.

The same thing happens uninstalling Chromium and other Chromium-based browsers (I personally confirmed Opera and Vivaldi).

:)

squibbon, Apr 14, 2017

2. Google Chrome

Google Chrome will work in creators update without any problem

V.S.LAKSHMINARAYANAN, Apr 14, 2017
  3. Fall Creators Update issue with upload files button on uploaded.net

Hi all,

Since upgrading to fall creators update i'm having an issue with upload file button on uploaded.net service, it probably java script related as there is no action or even link that could refer to the action at that buttom, issue is on firefox, chrome,
    edge....but works on other pc without fall creators update.

Any ideas how to solve that without going back to 1706 version

WojciechWilk, Apr 14, 2017
Thema:

Chrome Issues With Creators Update.

1. Chrome Issues With Creators Update. - Similar Threads - Chrome Issues Creators

2. Chrome problems after creator update

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome problems after creator update: After installing the creators fall update my chrome wouldn't work any more. I uninstalled it and it wont install either. I get unspecified error. 100058
  3. Chrome browser not working with W10 Creators update...

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome browser not working with W10 Creators update...: ...the browser just hangs on opening. Chrome latest version. Anybody else having problems? 82548
  4. Creator Update and HomeGroup Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Creator Update and HomeGroup Issue: Prior to the update I had no issues: 4 computers connected via wireless to a New Netgear Router. Prior to update, all computers were recognized on the network and the Homegroup. 1) 3 computers see all on the network and Home Group and can access each other and can see...
  5. Brightness Issue after creators update.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Brightness Issue after creators update.: Okay so I have noticed that when I go into a game such as Resident Evil 7 full screen or Dark souls 3 and some other games into full screen mode the game will get really bright or when I exit back to desktop it will be really bright. However if I run a game in borderless...
  6. Latest Creator Update and Display Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Latest Creator Update and Display Issue: Hello, Using an HP all-in-one with 23" display.Just installed the new Creators update and lost my personalized display settings. The display setting under Scale and Layout shows the correct percentage as before (I set it at 150%); however, I cannot see where to access text...
  7. Creators Update performance issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Creators Update performance issues: Hello everyone, I've bought a completely new rig, my specs are below: Gigabyte GA-Z270-HD3P i7-7700k 32GB DDR4 Kingston HyperX 250GB System SSD Samsung EVO 850 Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 6GB On this I've installed the new creators update of Win10 Pro, and without...
  8. Creators updates new issues.

in Windows 10 Support
    Creators updates new issues.: Okay so here are some issues I have encountered. I'am getting the "Session "Microsoft.Windows.UniversalNotificationPlatform" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022" error which is being caused by Windows Update and Privacy settings. I could uninstall it but...
  9. Myriad of issues after Creator update

in Windows 10 Support
    Myriad of issues after Creator update: Hey folks, I have been having some rather annoying issued as of installing the Creator update. These issues include: -Incredibly slow boot time -Disk usage maxing out whenever a program is launched -Incredibly slow browser speeds (Using Waterfox. Chrome seems to function...
  10. Creator update issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Creator update issues: I had original installed creator update in VM and the update went fine. So i did an install on actual hardware the update didn't go fine. Upon first boot up I noticed all the icons i had pinned on startmenu were corrupt, so I rebooted system when system was back up, all...