Windows 10: Chrome Keeps Crashing

Discus and support Chrome Keeps Crashing in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I tried installing the 32 bit version of Chrome, but got the same results. Any ideas? Thanks 54252 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by T0mmy1977, Jun 23, 2016.

1. T0mmy1977 Win User

Chrome Keeps Crashing

I tried installing the 32 bit version of Chrome, but got the same results. Any ideas? Thanks

:)

T0mmy1977, Jun 23, 2016
  2. brian560 Win User

Does Google Chrome work under Windows 10?

I have the same problem. chrome keeps crashing with Microsoft 19

brian560, Jun 23, 2016
  3. All Windows Keep Crashing

I have Windows 10 almost brand new computer. Everything to do with Windows keeps crashing. Some examples are when I push the all app viewer the start menu closes, when I go to settings it just keeps relaunching and nothing appears, when I try to view documents
    the window barely opens before it crashes, even viewing downloads in the google chrome window makes chrome crash. I can open anything that doesn't have to do with windows like Chrome, Word, Paint etc. Could really use some help. Also when launching any of
    those my CPU ran up to 113% and I got a message that the update did not fully complete but when I press that message the program keeps crashing.

CailynMoody, Jun 23, 2016
Thema:

Chrome Keeps Crashing

1. Chrome Keeps Crashing - Similar Threads - Chrome Keeps Crashing

2. Chrome crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome crash: Running Windows 11. Chrome crashes almost immediately when opened. It worked fine yesterday. When this first occurred, I got a message box that asked if I wanted to restore, and before I could act, the app crashed. I uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome and again it crashed...
  3. Chrome crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome crash: Running Windows 11. Chrome crashes almost immediately when opened. It worked fine yesterday. When this first occurred, I got a message box that asked if I wanted to restore, and before I could act, the app crashed. I uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome and again it crashed...
  4. Chrome Keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome Keeps Crashing: I am a Windows 11 User and so I updated my computer to 22H2 and Chrome keeps Crashing Before 22H2 I was on 22H1 Where Chrome had not crashed even once but on windows 22H2 chrome Crashes now and then and Right Before chrome Crashes Hardware Acceleration Turns off...
  5. Chrome Keeps Crashing

Chrome Keeps Crashing: I am a Windows 11 User and so I updated my computer to 22H2 and Chrome keeps Crashing Before 22H2 I was on 22H1 Where Chrome had not crashed even once but on windows 22H2 chrome Crashes now and then and Right Before chrome Crashes Hardware Acceleration Turns off...
  6. Chrome keeps crashing but I'm not sure what's causing it?

Chrome keeps crashing but I'm not sure what's causing it?: basically what's happening is; the Powershell window will appear in my taskbar for a split second and disappear again, a few moments later, my current chrome window will close and then re-open on a blank tab....
  7. Chrome Crash

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome Crash: I know this is not Win 10 issue, but have not been able to find answers on Google Chrome forums. Microsoft Windows Home Ver 10.0.19042 Build 19042 Have been using Chrome for a long time, and yesterday it quit. Program loads and the bookmarks bar is populated, however there is...
  8. Chrome Crash

in Windows 10 Support
    Chrome Crash: I know this is not Win 10 issue, but have not been able to find answers on Google Chrome forums. Microsoft Windows Home Ver 10.0.19042 Build 19042 Have been using Chrome for a long time, and yesterday it quit. Program loads and the bookmarks bar is populated, however there is...
  9. Google Chrome keeps crashing on start

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Google Chrome keeps crashing on start: I finished my pc build today and installed chrome. It was working well and all but then it crashed for some reason. I tried to reopen it but again it crashed on start. I then deleted all files and things related to Chrome and Uninstalled it. Then after I reinstalled jt, it...
  10. Chrome crashes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chrome crashes: I switched tabs and Chrome browser suddenly crashed. It keeps crashing when I press the tabs with fingers. I’ve already tried to uninstall and reinstall Chrome, no effect. Can you help me? I use Surface Pro....