Windows 10: chrome lag and off and on freeze since update 2019

Discus and support chrome lag and off and on freeze since update 2019 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Since the Aug 2019 update chrome lags and when looking at some website or just the bookmarks it freezes and I get a message that says chrome is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by danatvlady, Sep 11, 2019.

1. chrome lag and off and on freeze since update 2019

Since the Aug 2019 update chrome lags and when looking at some website or just the bookmarks it freezes and I get a message that says chrome is not responding then it goes back to working and lagging is there a fix or can I get rid of the update to go back to chrome working right?

:)

danatvlady, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Chrome keeps freezing on Windows 10

Hi Pat,

There may be a few reasons why your Google Chrome keeps on freezing. One reason is the browser that you're using. For us to further isolate your concern, we need you to answer the following:

• Is this happening on other browsers as well (e.g. Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox)?
    • Does the issue persist only on a specific website or it occurs on all websites?

Let us know if you're still getting the same error after performing our suggested troubleshooting step so we can assist further.

Aldwin Ale, Sep 11, 2019
  4. chrome lag and off and on freeze since update 2019

Google chrome blocked after windows 10 (April 2019) updates

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing after the April updates. To have a clarity on the issue and provide you the suggestion, we would like to know some information.

• What is the error you are getting while accessing Google Chrome?
    • Are you able to launch Google Chrome?

However, the
    KB4480056
    update is installing Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.7.2 for Windows 10, version 1809 and

KB4493509
    update is installing features for Microsoft HoloLens, fix for Group Policy and Authentication issue for IE11.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

chrome lag and off and on freeze since update 2019

1. chrome lag and off and on freeze since update 2019 - Similar Threads - chrome lag off

2. Lagging / screen freezes since about Feb 16th

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lagging / screen freezes since about Feb 16th: For two and a half weeks I have had lagging and freezes in programs.- Rainbow Six Extraction gets moments when the screen freezes for several seconds before continuing as normal making it unusable.- Smite and Gunfire Reborn get lagging / stuttering making them difficult to...
  3. Lagging / screen freezes since about Feb 16th

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lagging / screen freezes since about Feb 16th: For two and a half weeks I have had lagging and freezes in programs.- Rainbow Six Extraction gets moments when the screen freezes for several seconds before continuing as normal making it unusable.- Smite and Gunfire Reborn get lagging / stuttering making them difficult to...
  4. Lagging / screen freezes since about Feb 16th

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Chrome lags/freezes for a few seconds

in Cortana
    Chrome lags/freezes for a few seconds: So in the last week my computers always freezes every few seconds while im on chrome for like 4 or 6 seconds how can i fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-lagsfreezes-for-a-few-seconds/0023c9e6-239f-4db9-9809-9d2aedb7ad48
  6. Lag in latest Chrome update.

in Browsers and Email
    Lag in latest Chrome update.: Is anyone experiencing intermittent lag when typing in the Chrome browser following latest updates? 159531
  7. Severe Lag in Chrome Bookmarks since latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Severe Lag in Chrome Bookmarks since latest Windows 10 update: Ever since the most recent Windows 10 update, 10.0.18362.418, I have had a severed lag in my Chrome bookmarks. The first click selection will respond normally but anything after will take over a minute to respond. The rest of the browser seems OK, with some minor lagging....
  8. Updates since January 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates since January 2019: Hi, Has anyone else had trouble getting updates (Windows update) Mine not been updated since 29.01 and says Error encountered - we couldn't connect you to the update service etc. thanks...
  9. lag after update 2019

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    lag after update 2019: hello, just like the subject of my post. after installed an update : 2019-1 Windows cumulative update (1803) for based system (KB- everything goes lag, like when i went to hit windows button to open the start it takes ten or twenty minutes to appears. then after start...
  10. Chrome keeps freezing since installing W10

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome keeps freezing since installing W10: My Chrome has been acting, really, really weird since I updated to W10 a few weeks ago. I've reinstalled the browser multiple times with no sign of improvement. There are NO issues on any other browser (Edge, Firefox & Opera) Let me give you a few examples, I'm trying to...