Windows 10: Chrome lags/freezes for a few seconds

Discus and support Chrome lags/freezes for a few seconds in Cortana to solve the problem; So in the last week my computers always freezes every few seconds while im on chrome for like 4 or 6 seconds how can i fix?... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Vaporean Missuri, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Chrome lags/freezes for a few seconds

So in the last week my computers always freezes every few seconds while im on chrome for like 4 or 6 seconds how can i fix?

:)

Vaporean Missuri, Apr 22, 2021

2. chrome lag and off and on freeze since update 2019

Since the Aug 2019 update chrome lags and when looking at some website or just the bookmarks it freezes and I get a message that says chrome is not responding then it goes back to working and lagging is there a fix or can I get rid of the update
    to go back to chrome working right?

danatvlady, Apr 22, 2021
  3. Chrome keeps freezing on Windows 10

Hi Pat,

There may be a few reasons why your Google Chrome keeps on freezing. One reason is the browser that you're using. For us to further isolate your concern, we need you to answer the following:

• Is this happening on other browsers as well (e.g. Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox)?
    • Does the issue persist only on a specific website or it occurs on all websites?

Let us know if you're still getting the same error after performing our suggested troubleshooting step so we can assist further.

Aldwin Ale, Apr 22, 2021
  4. Chrome lags/freezes for a few seconds

Computer is lagging and freezing while typing

My coworker and myself are experience 5-10 seconds of lagging and freezing when typing in the city and zip codes. We use Windows 10 and this happens when we are completing a form on the Internet. We use Google Chrome. I feel this is related to auto-type
    or something. Help!! It's so frustrating!

sharigail62, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

Chrome lags/freezes for a few seconds

1. Chrome lags/freezes for a few seconds - Similar Threads - Chrome lags freezes

2. Brand new computer lags and freezes for a few seconds every now and then

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new computer lags and freezes for a few seconds every now and then: Hello, I have recently built a gaming computer. The issue I am having is the computer will randomly freeze and lock up with programs not responding but I am able to move the mouse. This extends to things like task manager and windows event viewer. The problem is most...
  3. Brand new computer lags and freezes for a few seconds every now and then

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand new computer lags and freezes for a few seconds every now and then: Hello, I have recently built a gaming computer. The issue I am having is the computer will randomly freeze and lock up with programs not responding but I am able to move the mouse. This extends to things like task manager and windows event viewer. The problem is most...
  4. Brand new computer lags and freezes for a few seconds every now and then

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Keyboard and Mouse Lagging Every Few Seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and Mouse Lagging Every Few Seconds: Hi there!During the last few days all of the sudden both my mouse and keyboard started having "lags", that is, not reacting for a second or so roughly every 30 seconds. It happens only while on the Desktop/in Windows 10 environment. It never happens when I'm playing Games, so...
  6. Keyboard and Mouse Lagging Every Few Seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and Mouse Lagging Every Few Seconds: Hi there!During the last few days all of the sudden both my mouse and keyboard started having "lags", that is, not reacting for a second or so roughly every 30 seconds. It happens only while on the Desktop/in Windows 10 environment. It never happens when I'm playing Games, so...
  7. Every Chrome-Based Browser Lags for a Few Seconds...Driving Me Nuts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every Chrome-Based Browser Lags for a Few Seconds...Driving Me Nuts: Ok so...first week as a Windows PC owner [been on Macs for 14 years]. Everything is going smoothly enough, except this one nagging issue. Everything that runs Chromium browsers [so for me, this has been Chrome, Edge, Slack, Steam] lags when I load a new page. Not always, but...
  8. Random freezing for few seconds

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Random freezing for few seconds: I have many things opened like browser, TV card playing some TV show.. and some other apps etc.. I notice that I would randomly get these temporary freezes for a few seconds.. which causes audio to also get that laggy sound, like a broken record etc or scratch cd etc.....
  9. Random freezing for few seconds

in Windows 10 Support
    Random freezing for few seconds: I have many things opened like browser, TV card playing some TV show.. and some other apps etc.. I notice that I would randomly get these temporary freezes for a few seconds.. which causes audio to also get that laggy sound, like a broken record etc or scratch cd etc.. Not...
  10. My chrome web browser keeps freezing every few seconds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My chrome web browser keeps freezing every few seconds: Hello, my chrome browser freezes every few seconds when i type, switch tabs, etc... Im on Microsoft windows 10 Pro 10.0. 17134 If somebody can help, please help me. P.S It all started out of a sudden....