Windows 10: Chrome lags when scrolling on YouTube

Discus and support Chrome lags when scrolling on YouTube in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So when I'm on chrome and on YouTube, the scrolling is laggy when the big video is on the screen but as soon as that disappears the scrolling is nom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Flake7811, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Chrome lags when scrolling on YouTube

So when I'm on chrome and on YouTube, the scrolling is laggy when the big video is on the screen but as soon as that disappears the scrolling is nom longer laggy. Help appreciated

submitted by /u/Flake7811
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Flake7811, Sep 6, 2020

2. scrolling down youtube page JUMP BACK UP!

Hi just so I'm clear . 1, it happens on the side of the page(not on a preview video) when i first go onto, it goes up and down rapidly(not wanting to scroll down)2 Also I can confirm that i have tested it a bit and it jumps back up (to the top of the page)after
    i have moved the pointer on a video . I am not clicking anything but just the pointer on a preview video, then it jumps back up to the top of the page. It doesn't happen on any other video site, only on youtube. I thought it might be the fact i use '1 click'
    on my mouse (no double click')but that also isn't it.

• Was it working properly before? yes .
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?- reinstalled nvidia graphics drivers
    • When did this issue start? perhaps after the new 'preview videos 'came on youtube
    • Does this happen in other video streaming websites? none
    • this does not happen on ie , it seems Chrome itself maybe the problem. I would rather use chrome for my main browser, ie isn't my cup of tea

philMcConnochie, Sep 6, 2020
  3. e52 contact list lag when scroll down the list

e52 contact list lag when scroll down the list, but when i remove my 2gb card ( provided within the box ) the scrolling is smooth. my firmware is latest...ALSO there is not lag problem in other menus and listings...i have no other issues with the fone...anyone
    with a solution ?

cancerian123, Sep 6, 2020
  4. Chrome lags when scrolling on YouTube

File Explorer Scroll Lag

Hello, I just did this and still the lagging continues. I want to point out that the lag occurs only when I scroll with the mouse, when I click and scroll the lag does not occur.

Gerardo Baron, Sep 6, 2020
Thema:

Chrome lags when scrolling on YouTube

1. Chrome lags when scrolling on YouTube - Similar Threads - Chrome lags scrolling

2. lag when scrolling on YouTube

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    lag when scrolling on YouTube: submitted by /u/kudiyanlivesmatter [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/10d6b16/lag_when_scrolling_on_youtube/
  3. Lag when scrolling on Edge or Chrome - Screens take half a second to "settle" into place...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag when scrolling on Edge or Chrome - Screens take half a second to "settle" into place...: When I scroll on a web page regardless of whether I use Edge or Chrome the screen takes a moment to settle into place and become clear.I tried changing the refresh rate on the display settings and when I do the screen that page that I am on will scroll crisply but when I go...
  4. Lag when scrolling on Edge or Chrome - Screens take half a second to "settle" into place...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lag when scrolling on Edge or Chrome - Screens take half a second to "settle" into place...: When I scroll on a web page regardless of whether I use Edge or Chrome the screen takes a moment to settle into place and become clear.I tried changing the refresh rate on the display settings and when I do the screen that page that I am on will scroll crisply but when I go...
  5. Lag when scrolling on Edge or Chrome - Screens take half a second to "settle" into place...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Lag when scrolling on Youtube after Windows 20H2 Update

Lag when scrolling on Youtube after Windows 20H2 Update: Hello there, I updated to Windows 10 20H2 today and I have noticed that when I scroll down on Youtube with a Youtube video open it lags. What happens is I have a video open, I scroll down and the scrolling is laggy while the video is on screen, but once the video is not on...
  7. Brightness issues when scrolling in Chrome

Brightness issues when scrolling in Chrome: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Pindi7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m1ily0/brightness_issues_when_scrolling_in_chrome/
  8. BSoD when watching YouTube in Chrome

BSoD when watching YouTube in Chrome: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pizzahut_666 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hv3294/bsod_when_watching_youtube_in_chrome/
  9. Youtube on Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Youtube on Chrome: Whenever I fullscreen a video youtube, the scrolling bar and title of the video fades halfway (so that I can still see it on the screen) as opposed to disappearing after a few seconds. Any tips?...
  10. Screen Lag When I'm Scrolling

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen Lag When I'm Scrolling: Hi Guys 64 Bit Processor 4 Gb Ram and only one Program Open But I seem to be getting Screen Lag for some reason. If I go to Type something or even Click on something on the page, the little blue progress Circle near the Mouse Point, just spins round and round,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. youtube scrolling lag chrome