Windows 10: Chrome locking up again I tried removing Trusteer but no improvement.

Discus and support Chrome locking up again I tried removing Trusteer but no improvement. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone have any other ideas? I am on the inside slow ring on build 19025.1051 HELP please. Stewart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Stewpot47SL, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Chrome locking up again I tried removing Trusteer but no improvement.

Does anyone have any other ideas?

I am on the inside slow ring on build 19025.1051

HELP please.

Stewart

:)

Stewpot47SL, Nov 21, 2019
  2. Dave____J Win User

chrome will not open

IK reinstalled the KB and a Silverlight update, no luck. I tried to remove chrome , again, using the suggested tool. Chrome was not on the list, I selected not listed. It wanted the product code. A quick internet search did not find it. I removed chrome
    using the add and remove programs.,reinstalled chrome and ran the clean up tool, no malware. chrome now opens.. I have signed in and it is working. The second removal worked. thx

Dave____J, Nov 21, 2019
  3. Mike8 Win User
    IBM Trusteer - Rapport (not supported in Edge)

If you use Rapport, which usually is a suggestion by some banks for online banking including HSBC, please note that Microsoft Edge is not supported. Comment from IBM Trusteer support below:
    Thank you for contacting Trusteer Technical Support.
    ****************************************************************************************
    Please be advised that Edge browser is currently not supported by Rapport.

For a list of currently supported browsers, click here:
    Trusteer - IBM Support

Rapport cannot protect web sessions performed in unsupported browsers and its icon will not appear in these browsers.

Support for additional browsers may be incorporated in future releases of Rapport, but unfortunately there are no immediate plans of this kind.
    *******************************************************************************

However, IE11 is still available in Windows 10
    /Programmes/Windows Accessories folder.

M

Mike8, Nov 21, 2019
  4. EveEFee Win User

Chrome locking up again I tried removing Trusteer but no improvement.

Will Trusteer Rapport on work on Microsoft Edge in Windows 10?

OK, after installing Windows 10 my Trusteer Rapport no longer worked, like the rest you. I reinstalled Chrome, updated my Trusteer (got the latest version that was supposed to work with Windows 10), still didn't see a difference. I went to Trusteer from
    my program listing and "activated" it, got a message saying it was already active. Then I went back into Chrome again and way over to the upper right of the screen, next to the "star" I saw the trusteer icon showing that it was running for that website. So
    it is working in my Chrome browser now but I still see no indicator in Microsoft Edge.

EveEFee, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

Chrome locking up again I tried removing Trusteer but no improvement.

1. Chrome locking up again I tried removing Trusteer but no improvement. - Similar Threads - Chrome locking again

2. I got a chrome extension called "xFastAlpha", I tried to remove it but as soon as I remove...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I got a chrome extension called "xFastAlpha", I tried to remove it but as soon as I remove...: Inside there are 4 files called "background" and "manifest" and other 2. That file "Spwjyrq" changes its name every time I delete the file and restart. I've scanned the pc using Windows Defender, Microsoft Scanner but unfortunately none of these helped me. I'm worried because...
  3. chrome again

in Windows 10 Customization
    chrome again: i accidentally lost my post before can someone please tell me how to make the computer do the reset to where chrome will work again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-again/f92f307d-fa6c-41b8-88e6-06caaf5c93ac
  4. Need to remove a Firefox... "improvement"

in Browsers and Email
    Need to remove a Firefox... "improvement": I run FF 86.0.1 (Windows 10), as a windows, rather than full screen. Occasionally, a link I click on at some site generates a smaller windows saying... "We're having trouble reaching that site". This new windows is smaller than the FF windows I run, and seems to be centered...
  5. Removing Trusteer files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Removing Trusteer files: I have uninstalled Trusteer Rapport and I am left with the files below in Pograms X86/Trusteer/Rapport. Although I apply full permissions I get the error message shown whenever I try to delete. How can I delete these files. My reason for needing to delete this is that I...
  6. Trusteer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trusteer: Hi DoI ned Trusteer Endpoint Protection when I have Windows security or am I better getting my banks security which is Trusteer Rapport https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trusteer/652b1bd1-7612-49fe-9967-34918d7a0948
  7. trying to improve performance-

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    trying to improve performance-: my computer is running too slowly. when i searched help, i was told to chesk fo the latest updates when i clicked on that I got an error message sayin the server terminated because it enclountereed a "client request loop". Now I cant get past that step in the tips to...
  8. Best Chrome Extension for Improved Security?

in Browsers and Email
    Best Chrome Extension for Improved Security?: Which Chrome extensions do people recommend to enhance security when using the Chrome browser? I've been using Ad Block and Windows Defender Browser protection but there may be better options. 130779
  9. Google Chrome Improving extension transparency for users

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome Improving extension transparency for users: We strive to ensure choice and transparency for all Chrome users as they browse the web. Part of this choice is the ability to use the hundreds of thousands of extensions available in the Chrome Web Store to customize the browsing experience in useful and...
  10. Chrome improvements for a faster and more efficient web - Chrome 45

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome improvements for a faster and more efficient web - Chrome 45: Speed is one of the founding principles of Chrome. As the web evolves and sites take advantage of increasing capabilities, Chrome’s performance—how fast pages load, how smooth scrolling is, how much memory is consumed, and how long your battery lasts—becomes even more...