Windows 10: Chrome login problem

Discus and support Chrome login problem in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When I want to log in to Chrome a quite different account name is shown and I have to change it every time. It is annoying?? Peter 122455 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by knagsted, Nov 28, 2018.

1. knagsted Win User

Chrome login problem

When I want to log in to Chrome a quite different account name is shown and I have to change it every time. It is annoying??

Peter

:)

knagsted, Nov 28, 2018
  2. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=en#topic=3421642

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

Chrome login problem

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Chrome login problem

1. Chrome login problem - Similar Threads - Chrome login problem

2. Chrome problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome problem: So google chrome always blocks the sites i trust like fandom, filehorse and many others Is there a solution to this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-problem/21cb6590-764e-4ce2-b43c-8f6c29fc169b
  3. Chrome problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome problem: So google chrome always blocks the sites i trust like fandom, filehorse and many others Is there a solution to this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-problem/21cb6590-764e-4ce2-b43c-8f6c29fc169b
  4. Problems with CHrome

in Cortana
    Problems with CHrome: OK whenever I type something into google chrome it redirects me to yahoo search and I have google as my main browser i am running windows 10 from what I have heard it may be a malware problem but I don't know how to fix it....
  5. Problem with windows and chrome

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with windows and chrome: [ATTACH] Hello everyone, I have to ask here, because I don't know what else I can do, I have the next problem: The mouse appears to do clicks alone, the taskbar of windows is like freeze and I can't click on the icons of the bar, also, with google chrome, when I try to...
  6. Chrome problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chrome problems: After windows forced me to update the system updates KB4533002 and KB4530684 one or both of the updates is causing some issues while I'm using chrome as slow loading of pages and delay of selecting things before it's fully loaded. When I fist started chrome after the update...
  7. Chrome problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chrome problems: I try to print an email from outlook through my google chrome browser and both preview and print are blank. What should I do to solve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-problems/8692b67b-9f63-4c63-a2c2-4764bd6797f1
  8. Problem with downloads in Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with downloads in Chrome: Hello! As of March 8th, 2019 I can't download anything. Whenever I try, I get a message that says 'virus scan failed' accompanied by the failed download. Looking back at my download history, I was able to download things on March 6th, but was not able to on March 8th (I...
  9. chrome favourites problem

in Windows 10 Support
    chrome favourites problem: hu guys please see the attachment, somehow it has been added to my chrome favourites list , i cannot delete it as i normally would with a favourite i did not want anymore, and i seem to be getting quite a lot of stuff in german now . is this file dangerous , can anyone tell...
  10. Goggle Chrome Problem

in Browsers and Email
    Goggle Chrome Problem: Since the last Chrome update (.84), it freezes in Hotmail.com. Outlook.com is OK. 100002