Windows 10: Chrome New Tab page wrong name

Discus and support Chrome New Tab page wrong name in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Just adding to it. Mine shows the same thing. Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by rofl48, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Chrome New Tab page wrong name

Just adding to it. Mine shows the same thing.

Bobby Phoenix, Mar 16, 2017
  2. Edwin New Member

Right click and hit 'Reload'! *Confused

Chrome New Tab page wrong name [​IMG]

Edwin, Mar 16, 2017
  3. rofl48 Win User
    Fixed here automatically when I woke up today. I don't know if Chrome was updated or not.

rofl48, Mar 17, 2017
  4. Chrome New Tab page wrong name

The 'New Tab' name is working fine now. I did get an Chrome update this morning when I first logged on.

robbie2745, Mar 17, 2017
  5. Jeddie Win User
    Yep mine fixed too. I guess we can all worry about something else.

Jeddie, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Chrome New Tab page wrong name

1. Chrome New Tab page wrong name - Similar Threads - Chrome Tab page

2. Edge Chromium New tab page

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium New tab page: Just wanted to see some responses that do you think MS Edge will have an option to use a Blank page instead of that annoying MS search bar? Thats one of the reasons I switched to using Firefox. 181404
  3. Chrome's Broken New Tab Page on Edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome's Broken New Tab Page on Edge: [ATTACH] This is so weird. You can even you Google Voice Search and the design scheme is Google's. I guess this is Microsoft and this is to be expected. Chrome's Broken New Tab Page Edge New Tab Page submitted by /u/m_beps [link] [comments]...
  4. Hide or Show Shortcuts on New Tab Page in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hide or Show Shortcuts on New Tab Page in Google Chrome: How to: Hide or Show Shortcuts on New Tab Page in Google Chrome How to Hide or Show Shortcuts on New Tab Page in Google Chrome When you open a new tab Ctrl+N in Google Chrome, you will see shortcuts of websites you visit often by default under the search box. When...
  5. Enable or Disable New Tab Page Customization Menu in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable New Tab Page Customization Menu in Google Chrome: How to: Enable or Disable New Tab Page Customization Menu in Google Chrome How to Enable or Disable New Tab Page Customization Menu version 2 in Google Chrome When you have Google set as your default search engine in Google Chrome, you can open a New Tab page Ctrl+N in...
  6. Enable or Disable Color and Theme for New Tab Page in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Color and Theme for New Tab Page in Google Chrome: How to: Enable or Disable Color and Theme for New Tab Page in Google Chrome How to Enable or Disable Color and Theme for New Tab Page Customize Menu in Google Chrome When you have Google set as your default search engine in Google Chrome, you can open a New Tab page...
  7. Ms edge new tab page.

in Browsers and Email
    Ms edge new tab page.: In windows 1607 ms edge does not have an option to make google.com the new tab page. Does anyone know how to do this. Henry Attachment 95508 59826
  8. Enable or Disable New Tab Page Material Design UI in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable New Tab Page Material Design UI in Google Chrome: How to: Enable or Disable New Tab Page Material Design UI in Google Chrome How to Enable or Disable New Tab Page Material Design UI in Google Chrome This tutorial is no longer valid in the latest Google Chrome. Google Chrome has a new Material Design refresh UI....
  9. Enable or Disable Changing New Tab Page Background in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Changing New Tab Page Background in Google Chrome: How to: Enable or Disable Changing New Tab Page Background in Google Chrome How to Enable or Disable Changing New Tab Page Background in Google Chrome in Windows This tutorial is no longer valid in the latest Google Chrome. Starting with default search engine....
  10. Change New Tab page in Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change New Tab page in Firefox: How to: Change New Tab page in Firefox How to Change New Tab page in Firefox in Windows When you open a Firefox Home screen by default. The Top Sites (sites you visit most), popular articles Recommended by Pocket, Highlights (sites you've visited recently or...