Windows 10: Chrome not allowed to load local resource [Fix]

Discus and support Chrome not allowed to load local resource [Fix] in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]Chrome is stopping some of its users from loading local resources on the browser. This resource can be an image, a PDF, or a text file. One of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 5, 2023.

1. WinClub New Member

Chrome not allowed to load local resource [Fix]

Chrome not allowed to load local resource [Fix] [​IMG]
    Chrome is stopping some of its users from loading local resources on the browser. This resource can be an image, a PDF, or a text file. One of the main reasons for the error is misconfigured settings of the browser. In this post, we are going to talk about this and see what to do […]

This article Chrome not allowed to load local resource [Fix] first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, May 5, 2023
  2. Marc Cai Win User

Allow loading of resource with Family safety

Thank you for the quick update and clarification.

The sites that are in the whitelist (sites that are set as accessible) are the only ones that will be accessible. If the resources such as the JS (Java-script?) files and CSS are from another server that is currently
    not on the list, the access to these resources will not be allowed. Apparently, you are correct the resources will be allowed once that their respective servers are listed manually.

Marc Cai, May 5, 2023
  3. pepanee Win User
    Can't get Youtube to show videos in Chrome

Load this checklist video in Edge:
    (I'm assuming you did at least a few of these steps, since you stated you tried other suggestions earlier)

Go through the list of suggestions here to try to repair YouTube for Chrome...

pepanee, May 5, 2023
  4. TM_123YH Win User

Allow loading of resource with Family safety

Hi

Is there a way to allow all loading of EXTERNAL resources (css, images etc) from a site which is allowed throught microsoft family safety?

TM_123YH, May 5, 2023
Thema:

1. Chrome not allowed to load local resource [Fix] - Similar Threads - Chrome allowed load

2. Resource from \\x.x.x.x not allowed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resource from \\x.x.x.x not allowed: My host PC is on x.x.a.b ip address while the client PC is on x.x.c.d ip address. Please help me to fix this! while https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resource-from-xxxx-not-allowed/396bcfcc-683d-42a1-8bae-6e2e8ecb9b6d
  3. Resource from \\x.x.x.x not allowed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resource from \\x.x.x.x not allowed: My host PC is on x.x.a.b ip address while the client PC is on x.x.c.d ip address. Please help me to fix this! while https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resource-from-xxxx-not-allowed/396bcfcc-683d-42a1-8bae-6e2e8ecb9b6d
  4. Resource from \\x.x.x.x not allowed

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Images not loading in Chrome, Firefox, and Edge [Fixed]

in Windows 10 News
    Images not loading in Chrome, Firefox, and Edge [Fixed]: [ATTACH]If images are not loading in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge browser on your computer, here is how you can get rid of the problem. Several reasons can cause this issue, and this article explains almost all the possible solutions so that you can get...
  6. Desktop notepad file "debug.log" with some "locale resources are not loaded" problems.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop notepad file "debug.log" with some "locale resources are not loaded" problems.: Hello, I have got on my desktop this notepad file "debug" with text: "[1208/125421.517:WARNING:resource_bundle.cc426] locale_file_path.empty for locale [1208/125421.517:ERROR:main_delegate.cc906] Could not load locale pak for cs...
  7. Desktop notepad file "debug" with some "locale resources are not loaded" problems.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop notepad file "debug" with some "locale resources are not loaded" problems.: Hello, I have got on my desktop this notepad file "debug" with text: "[1208/125421.517:WARNING:resource_bundle.cc426] locale_file_path.empty for locale [1208/125421.517:ERROR:main_delegate.cc906] Could not load locale pak for cs...
  8. allow google chrome

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    allow google chrome: Hi, My son had to restore his computer and now 'Microsoft family features' is on it which is requiring me to approve his download of google chrome??? And when I follow the steps to approve nothing happens and he has to ask for permission again. There is nothing in...
  9. Chrome hogging all resources

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome hogging all resources: My Chrome(latest version) is hogging all resources, can having too many bookmarks, history, saved passwords, search engines etc cause chrome to hog all the PC resources? 167877
  10. Chrome hogging all resources

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome hogging all resources: My Chrome(latest version) is hogging all resources, can having too many bookmarks, history, saved passwords, search engines etc cause chrome to hog all the PC resources? 167877