Windows 10: Chrome not loading pages properly Win10

Discus and support Chrome not loading pages properly Win10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey, everyone. I am not sure if anyone experienced this issue ever with Chrome, but I am struggling with this browser for days now... Here we go, so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Austronaut1403, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Chrome not loading pages properly Win10

Hey, everyone.

I am not sure if anyone experienced this issue ever with Chrome, but I am struggling with this browser for days now...

Here we go, so I have a user in my organization who reported that her Chrome is not loading pages properly. It does not load some information on pages or load them blurry.

I cleared the cookies, history, cache, bookmarks, disabled sync with the account, disabled hardware acceleration, updated chrome, reinstalled it, deleted master_preferences file (this was suggested in some article), re-created user profile who is having an issue - it is still not working! Strange thing is - it does not work for the user and it is not working for me when I am logged in, but it does work for a colleague of mine when he logs in - so I doubt this is antivirus or slow network that preventing load of the page.

Any ideas/thoughts about what else I can try?

submitted by /u/Austronaut1403
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Austronaut1403, Jan 31, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

Chrome won't open any page [Solved]

I started my laptop and found out that chrome did not load any page for some reason, not even settings pages.
    I've tried re-installing chrome, and disabling comodo firewall, it does not help.
    Anyone having suggestions how to fix this?

P4-630, Jan 31, 2020
  3. google chrome not loading on win10?

Why will chrome not load and run on win10?

jerry sullivan, Jan 31, 2020
  4. Roohi_Taj Win User

Chrome not loading pages properly Win10

Hotkeys not working properly while chrome is running.

Hi
    RishabhPatel9

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below information:

1. Are you using a USB keyboard or Wireless keyboard?
    2. Are you aware of making any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Install Package and Driver.

I would suggest you to go through the article from the manufacturer which talks about
    The hot keys on Notebook are not functioning properly’.Follow
    the step mentioned for Mute/adjust volume.

Method 2: Disable the extensions.

1. Launch Google Chrome and go to settings.
    2. Select Tools> go to Extensions.
    3. Click the ‘Keyboard Shortcuts’ link at the bottom of the page.
    4. Search for Google Play Music section.
    5. Change the option from ‘In chrome’ to ‘Global’ and vice versa.

Method 3: Enable Google Chrome.

1. Press ‘Shift+Ctrl+Esc” at the same time on your keyboard, this will open the task manager.
    2. Go to startup Tab, check for Google chrome.
    3. If it is disabled, select the google chrome option and click on
      Enable.

If none of the methods worked, I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Google chrome, or Try connecting a different keyboard and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

Chrome not loading pages properly Win10

1. Chrome not loading pages properly Win10 - Similar Threads - Chrome loading pages

2. Chrome not loading properly

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome not loading properly: Only partial formatted pages loads in all tabs, gmail won't load at all Version 85.0.4183.83 (Official Build) (64-bit) Win10 V 19041.450 Deleted cache and cookies - no effect Edge is working ok See image for how tenforums loads 163242
  3. Chrome not loading properly

in Windows 10 Support
    Chrome not loading properly: Only partial formatted pages loads in all tabs, gmail won't load at all Version 85.0.4183.83 (Official Build) (64-bit) Win10 V 19041.450 Edge is working ok See image for how tenforums loads 163242
  4. Chrome stopped loading pages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Chrome stopped loading pages: I must have done something wrong somewhere perhaps within settings or preferences etc because while Google loads fine, it wont load any page. Instead I get an error message saying page is unresponsive and do I want to exit pages or wait?...
  5. Chrome not loading pages properly on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome not loading pages properly on Windows 10 PC: Hey, everyone. I am not sure if anyone experienced this issue ever with Chrome, but I am struggling with this browser for days now... Here we go, so I have a user in my organization who reported that her Chrome is not loading pages properly. It does not load some...
  6. My twitter page is not loading properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    My twitter page is not loading properly: Hello Till few hours back I was twitting, but now I cannot log in twitter and in fact the page is not loading properly. I have tried in other browser like IE, microsoft edge and I found the same problem. Other pages like facebook, yahoo, gmail etc are working...
  7. Web pages will not load on Edge or Chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    Web pages will not load on Edge or Chrome: I have just purchased a new Computer and installed Windows 10/64 Pro on brand new m.2 drive never used before, I updated windows to the current Windows Ver 1803 build 17134.228 and from then on I cannot load any pages on Edge or Chrome. I am Computer literate and have done...
  8. Chrome autostart with page from win10

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome autostart with page from win10: A real nightmare for me. When I start Chrome after a Windows reboot, it often, but not always, opens with one tab with this URL: Mixer | Interactive Livestreaming I am sure I never visited mixer.com in my Chrome browser, but it might have shown up when Edge was run. This also...
  9. Chrome Browser Page Loading Errors

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome Browser Page Loading Errors: I have used Chrome for a number of years now with no issues. But last night an issue popped up and I'm not sure what I need to do to try to fix it. When I go to a new page it only halfway loads. I have to refresh in order for it to fully load. You can imagine how annoying it...
  10. Win10 not loading web-pages

in Browsers and Email
    Win10 not loading web-pages: Hello Win10 Forums! Today I have installed Win10 Pro edition and I'm currently trying it out. I have encountered this massive problem: Some web pages do not load! Some pages are completely fine (this one, facebook, stackoverflow, few other forums I visit...), but some...