Windows 10: Chrome not loading properly

Discus and support Chrome not loading properly in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Only partial formatted pages loads in all tabs, gmail won't load at all Version 85.0.4183.83 (Official Build) (64-bit) Win10 V 19041.450 Deleted cache... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by martik777, Aug 26, 2020.

1. martik777 Win User

Chrome not loading properly

Only partial formatted pages loads in all tabs, gmail won't load at all
    Version 85.0.4183.83 (Official Build) (64-bit) Win10 V 19041.450

Deleted cache and cookies - no effect

Edge is working ok

See image for how tenforums loads

:)

martik777, Aug 26, 2020
  2. Roohi_Taj Win User

Hotkeys not working properly while chrome is running.

Hi
    RishabhPatel9

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below information:

1. Are you using a USB keyboard or Wireless keyboard?
    2. Are you aware of making any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Install Package and Driver.

I would suggest you to go through the article from the manufacturer which talks about
    The hot keys on Notebook are not functioning properly’.Follow
    the step mentioned for Mute/adjust volume.

Method 2: Disable the extensions.

1. Launch Google Chrome and go to settings.
    2. Select Tools> go to Extensions.
    3. Click the ‘Keyboard Shortcuts’ link at the bottom of the page.
    4. Search for Google Play Music section.
    5. Change the option from ‘In chrome’ to ‘Global’ and vice versa.

Method 3: Enable Google Chrome.

1. Press ‘Shift+Ctrl+Esc” at the same time on your keyboard, this will open the task manager.
    2. Go to startup Tab, check for Google chrome.
    3. If it is disabled, select the google chrome option and click on
      Enable.

If none of the methods worked, I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Google chrome, or Try connecting a different keyboard and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Aug 26, 2020
  3. Chrome glitch

Hello Ralph,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description on one of the three users Chrome is not working.
    I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• The account on which you are facing issue with Chrome, does it have the administrator permission?
    • Have you check with other browser? Was the result same?
    • Is the issue specific to only one application or facing issue with other application too?

First, I would suggest you to use Internet Explorer and see if it brings any difference.
    Here are the steps through which you can use Internet Explorer.

• Press the Windows key.

• Type Internet Explorer in the search box.

• Right click on Internet Explorer
      (Desktop app).

• Select Pint to task bar.

• Try to use Internet Explorer from there and see if it brings any difference.

If you still want to use Chrome then I would suggest you to open the application Chrome in administrator mode and see if it brings any difference. Here are the steps through which you can open Chrome in Administrator mode.

• Press the Windows key or click on Start icon.
    • Type Google Chrome.
    • Right click on Google Chrome and select the option to Run As Administrator.
    • If everything works fine by running chrome in administrator mode then you may pin it to the task bar.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Aug 26, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Chrome not loading properly - Similar Threads - Chrome loading properly

2. Windows not loading properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows not loading properly: I had my PC boxed up for about a month while we moved and ever since I have hooked it back up I have had this persistent issue. First, after logging in, it seemed like Windows would not fully load. Half my icons would remain blank along with the task bar which had a loading...
  3. Thumbnails not loading properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thumbnails not loading properly: Hello! I'm facing this issue:1. Explorer.EXE not working properly and thumbnails won't load.Before facing this issue, I didn't made any changes to the system.At this moment, I saw that some files have a blank page icon and some folders, without its contents.And some icons...
  4. Chrome not loading properly

in Windows 10 Support
    Chrome not loading properly: Only partial formatted pages loads in all tabs, gmail won't load at all Version 85.0.4183.83 (Official Build) (64-bit) Win10 V 19041.450 Edge is working ok See image for how tenforums loads 163242
  5. Chrome not snapping properly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome not snapping properly: So I'm pretty sure this is a snapping issue, and not a Chrome issue (though I have no real reason to think that, but I digress.). Anyways, When I snap Chrome to the side, it does not allow me to adjust it to allow for a second window to fit properly. It only allows a 2''...
  6. Chrome is not working properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chrome is not working properly: Since my computer was updated to Windows 10 and Edge, I've had nothing but problems. I have been able to get most of my websites and apps working, but today, I open my computer, and I cannot load any web pages through Chrome Edge works just fine, I keep getting an error code...
  7. Solitaire will not load properly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Solitaire will not load properly.: solitaire will not load properly. started giving error messages 3 days ago error 101. I do not want to uninstall and re install, since I do not want to loose my progress of 4 - 5 years. HELP....
  8. Chrome not loading pages properly Win10

Chrome not loading pages properly Win10: Hey, everyone. I am not sure if anyone experienced this issue ever with Chrome, but I am struggling with this browser for days now... Here we go, so I have a user in my organization who reported that her Chrome is not loading pages properly. It does not load some...
  9. Chrome not loading pages properly on Windows 10 PC

Chrome not loading pages properly on Windows 10 PC: Hey, everyone. I am not sure if anyone experienced this issue ever with Chrome, but I am struggling with this browser for days now... Here we go, so I have a user in my organization who reported that her Chrome is not loading pages properly. It does not load some...
  10. Laptop not loading properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop not loading properly: Hi, so i turn on my computer and i put im my password but then the screen goes black and i can only see the white arrow, its like that for around 5 mins before fully loading, its never been this slow, anyone know what I can do?...