Windows 10: Chrome not loading websites after update

Discus and support Chrome not loading websites after update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; After the latest Windows update, Chrome does not load websites anymore. Whenever I try to go to a website, the only thing I see is that spinner on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/poridal, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Chrome not loading websites after update

After the latest Windows update, Chrome does not load websites anymore. Whenever I try to go to a website, the only thing I see is that spinner on the the tab as if it's loading, but nothing else happens.

This keeps happening after Windows updates. After a few days, Chrome eventually starts working again, but it's really annoying. I've tried re-installing, and not using any extensions, but that didn't fix it. Is there something else I can do to get Chrome working again without waiting for a few days (I guess either Windows or Chrome pushes an update to fix it after a bit?)

submitted by /u/poridal
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/poridal, Nov 12, 2020

2. Unable to load website

After the latest update of windows 10 web browers such as microsoft edge,google chrome and even Internet Explorer is unable to load website instead a message appears "can't reach to this website" this is happening for some days please suggest some solutions

adityapatel2, Nov 12, 2020
  3. Cannot Access Certain Websites on Chrome

Three weeks ago I bought a new Dell desktop computer as a replacement for an older set up that died. From day one I have not been able to get the specific websites to load on Google Chrome/Windows 10. These websites work fine in Firefox. I've refreshed/restarted
    numerous times. I have researched everything I can regarding extensions but cannot find any answers.

I have Kaspersky working as AV and firewall. I could not find anything amiss there either.

What happens is this: I do a search on chrome and the list comes up. I click on the website I want to access and it just comes up with a blank page.

Any suggestions?

MarcelleMcMillen, Nov 12, 2020
  4. BAGZZlash Win User

Chrome not loading websites after update

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

Chrome not loading websites after update

1. Chrome not loading websites after update - Similar Threads - Chrome loading websites

2. websites not loading after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    websites not loading after update: After the latest automatic windows update I am able to access some websites but most are no longer accessible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/websites-not-loading-after-update/7cd61ee2-cc4c-4f14-8400-ec9634e57d5b
  3. Website loading times

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Website loading times: My websites are all loading sloooowly! It can take the better part of a minute to get the whole thing. Even slower with MCS 2004 version update! What can I do to get websites to load quickly as they should? Thanks, Dennyboy...
  4. Loading error retry on websites using Windows 10 after an update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Loading error retry on websites using Windows 10 after an update: Hello, Since yesterday I've been unable to load some videos on some websites. You Tube works as does videos on Facebook. I have cleared the cache and cookies and under Device Manager have updated the driver on my Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620. Restarted as advised but still the...
  5. Chrome won't load after 1903 update

Chrome won't load after 1903 update: After the windows 1903 update, chrome won't load a single site, or VERY occasionally, it will load 1 website and then stop again. I have searched for hours but no one seems to have a solution...
  6. Unable to access websites on Chrome after 1803 Update on Windows 10

Unable to access websites on Chrome after 1803 Update on Windows 10: And some other stuff.. I recently installed a fresh new Windows 10 on my PC and started with the update process. Right after installing the April 2018 windows update (AKA update 1803), some applications started acting very slow to non working. This includes the Google...
  7. Slow website loading

Slow website loading: Hello, Two days ago I installed a fresh copy of windows 10 on a new HDD and everything worked great up until today 13 aug, when I started up the PC and was greeted with an updated.After updating I noticed that all websites load either incredibly slow or not at all. I...
  8. Websites not loading in Edge and Chrome for some reason

in Browsers and Email
    Websites not loading in Edge and Chrome for some reason: Great and thanks for posting your solution.
  9. Website not loading

in Browsers and Email
    Website not loading: I have a real head scratcher here. I am a member of "myfitnesspal.com" I can log in and load the site but, when I input an entry for meals I get a page of gobbledegoop which I will attach. This is in all browsers: Chrome, Edge, IE and Firefox. This was not the case when I...
  10. Issue loading a website after big windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Issue loading a website after big windows 10 update: I am having a very strange intermittent issue with the website gamefaqs.com. If i restart my computer i can connect to it fine for maybe 30min but after a bit i get the ERR_CONNECTION_RESET in chrome. It errors out in any browser i try. The things i have done so far are...