Windows 10: Chrome not working properly after windows 10 update 1803

Discus and support Chrome not working properly after windows 10 update 1803 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After updating windows 10 1803(winver = 17134.228) when i opend chrome ant try to surf it giving error MICROSOFT EDGE IS WORKING PERFECTLY,i tryed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MushtaqPatel, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Chrome not working properly after windows 10 update 1803

After updating windows 10 1803(winver = 17134.228) when i opend chrome ant try to surf it giving error

MICROSOFT EDGE IS WORKING PERFECTLY,i tryed many things suggested by others but that was not useful

this site cant be reached

Try:

• Checking the connection
    • Checking the proxy and the firewall
    • Running Windows Network Diagnostics

ERR_TIMED_OUT

:)

MushtaqPatel, Aug 15, 2018
  2. Rolly13 Win User

Microphone not working properly after upgrade to 1803

After upgrade to 1803 my microphone is not working properly. I googeld and found many times this answer:

• Hit Windows key and search for "microphone privacy settings"
    • Hit "Allow access to the microphone on this device"
    • Switch "Allow apps to access your microphone" to ON
    Among the apps that are showing is Edge. There the mike is working, but on chrome and my games microphone is not working

Rolly13, Aug 15, 2018
  3. Drone Win User
  4. Drone Win User

Chrome not working properly after windows 10 update 1803

Drone, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

Chrome not working properly after windows 10 update 1803

1. Chrome not working properly after windows 10 update 1803 - Similar Threads - Chrome working properly

2. windows not working properly after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows not working properly after update: everything was working fine until i updated windows and turned off my pc then i woke up and windows is acting weird when i try open any app for example roblox it closes without any error but only as soon as the game loads in and on task manager it says opera gx discord and...
  3. Chrome is not working properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chrome is not working properly: Since my computer was updated to Windows 10 and Edge, I've had nothing but problems. I have been able to get most of my websites and apps working, but today, I open my computer, and I cannot load any web pages through Chrome Edge works just fine, I keep getting an error code...
  4. Unable to access websites on Chrome after 1803 Update on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to access websites on Chrome after 1803 Update on Windows 10: And some other stuff.. I recently installed a fresh new Windows 10 on my PC and started with the update process. Right after installing the April 2018 windows update (AKA update 1803), some applications started acting very slow to non working. This includes the Google...
  5. Google Chrome is not working properly!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome is not working properly!: My problem with Google Chrome is that it's either closing instantly when I open it or that no files stay open, they just say that the site needs to reload, and then when I try to reload it, it closes. Can anyone help me out?...
  6. Installed 1803 update; trackpad not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installed 1803 update; trackpad not working properly: Have an 2018 Dell xps 15 9575; trackpad does not work properly. Had fresh install of Windows 10 version 1803 and the problem still persists. Any suggestions?...
  7. Windows 10 April update 1803, not working properly after installing latest updates

Windows 10 April update 1803, not working properly after installing latest updates: I have installed windows 10 April update 1803. When I install the latest updates on my pc and reboot the windows get stuck at logon screen with a blank black screen. I have tried three times to reset my pc, but when I again install the updates, the same thing happened each...
  8. Windows 10 April update 1803, not working properly after installing latest updates

Windows 10 April update 1803, not working properly after installing latest updates: I have installed windows 10 April update 1803. When I install the latest updates on my pc and reboot the windows get stuck at logon screen with a blank black screen. I have tried three times to reset my pc, but when I again install the updates, the same thing happened each...
  9. Windows 10 Version 1803 not working properly after applying the GPO settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Version 1803 not working properly after applying the GPO settings: Hello Team, Can you please help, am facing the issue with Windows 10 of Version 1803 not working properly after applying GPO policies. Service Page is not opening and the Searching option is not working, the evenvwr page also showing a lot of error messages. If I used...
  10. Microphone not working properly after upgrade to 1803

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone not working properly after upgrade to 1803: After upgrade to 1803 my microphone is not working properly. I googeld and found many times this answer: Hit Windows key and search for "microphone privacy settings" Hit "Allow access to the microphone on this device" Switch "Allow apps to access your microphone" to ON...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chrome not working windows 10 1803

2. chrome not working after windows 10 update

3. chrome not working after windows 10 update 1803

4. chrome not working on windows 10 1803,
  5. chrome not working 1803,
  6. chrome doesnt work after windows 10 1803,
  7. win 10 chrome does not work correctly,
  8. chrome not working after windows update 1803,
  9. chrome not working after updating windows 10,
  10. after in-place upgrade google chrome is not working in Windows 10,
  11. Chrome not working properly after windows 10 update 1803,