Windows 10: Chrome notification options not showing

Discus and support Chrome notification options not showing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH]The only notification options I have are the ones in the picture. I cannot get chrome to show up, though I've turned on notifications. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Will Simcic, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Chrome notification options not showing

Chrome notification options not showing 8c5dd9d2-444f-4e14-a3e8-9ac83eef048d?upload=true.png The only notification options I have are the ones in the picture. I cannot get chrome to show up, though I've turned on notifications. Please help.

:)

Will Simcic, Aug 10, 2019
  2. kjl1956 Win User

Why is google chrome showing up in win10 notifications ?

No option to turn it off as it doesn't even show under list of system or what icons to show on taskbar.

After doing some searches online find out this was a "feature added to google chrome" on win10, a deal with microsoft and google.

Conservative links in the notifications list only close the notifications with no results,; pure way to silence the right and conservative view.

Firefox or other browser will be my default and linux my os if this keeps up.

kjl1956, Aug 10, 2019
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Aug 10, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Chrome notification options not showing

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

Chrome notification options not showing

1. Chrome notification options not showing - Similar Threads - Chrome notification options

2. Chrome isn't showing in Notification center apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome isn't showing in Notification center apps: I have Windows 11 Home. In Settings, Notifications I want to enable notifications from Chrome, but in Notifications from apps and other senders there isn't Chrome app... Any idea?...
  3. Chrome isn't showing in Notification center apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome isn't showing in Notification center apps: I have Windows 11 Home. In Settings, Notifications I want to enable notifications from Chrome, but in Notifications from apps and other senders there isn't Chrome app... Any idea?...
  4. Chrome notifications showing up in full screen games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome notifications showing up in full screen games: When I play a full screen game, all notifications get silenced as they should, except for website notifications I get from Google Chrome. What's even more annoying is that the notification(s) don't automatically hide, instead I have to pause the game and manually close them....
  5. Chrome notifications not working

Chrome notifications not working: Hi there. Recently I’ve not been receiving Chrome notifications from YouTube on my desktop. I tried turning notifications on and off, but that didn’t work. I also tried going into background apps, but Chrome isn’t there? Any advice? Thanks. submitted by /u/kingfez [link]...
  6. Windows notifications not showing, chrome notifications is

Windows notifications not showing, chrome notifications is: [ATTACH] i had to reset my windows 2 days ago and i'm getting chrome notification's. my problem is i don't want chrome notifications i want the windows one that show in the action center. how can i do that?...
  7. Notification options not showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification options not showing: In the notifications and actions i should be able to turn certain notifications on or off on different apps; however, I don't have that option also i dont have to the option to turn on notifications on lock screen. I heard on a different question that it was the antivirus...
  8. Stop chrome notifications

in Browsers and Email
    Stop chrome notifications: Is there a way to stop chrome notifications appear in windows notif tray? i want it back to chrome browser. so the notif from chrome appear in browser it self instead of windows notif tray 119146
  9. Why is google chrome showing up in win10 notifications ?

Why is google chrome showing up in win10 notifications ?: Why is google chrome showing up in win10 notifications ? As stated above, chrome notifications now sent to win10 notifications, no user changes and 90% of the notifications do not work. Chrome is up to date and I do not use a cell phone....
  10. Chrome not showing as an option for default browser (Fixed)

Chrome not showing as an option for default browser (Fixed): I've been seeing a lot of issues regarding Google Chrome not showing in Windows Setting to set as a default browser. Fortunately, I've found a solution. 1. First go to Default Apps in Windows Setting. 2. Scroll down to find Set defaults by app as the last option and click...