Windows 10: Chrome notifications not working

Discus and support Chrome notifications not working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi there. Recently I’ve not been receiving Chrome notifications from YouTube on my desktop. I tried turning notifications on and off, but that didn’t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kingfez, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Chrome notifications not working

Hi there. Recently I’ve not been receiving Chrome notifications from YouTube on my desktop. I tried turning notifications on and off, but that didn’t work. I also tried going into background apps, but Chrome isn’t there? Any advice? Thanks.

submitted by /u/kingfez
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kingfez, Mar 2, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Mar 2, 2020
  4. Gowrish_S Win User

Chrome notifications not working

Missing Google Chrome system notification icon.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please answer these questions for us:

1. Was there any changes made on the computer prior to the issue?
    2. Are you able to see other notification icons?
    3. Have you tested the issue on a different user account?
    Please try this step and let us know:

As you have already tried enabling the settings in Google Chrome and Windows 10, I would suggest you to create a new user account by following the

link
    and test the issue.

Note- The notification icon will be missing if you access the Google Chrome in Incognito mode. Please access the browser in normal mode.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Gowrish S

Microsoft Community –Moderator

Gowrish_S, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

Chrome notifications not working

1. Chrome notifications not working - Similar Threads - Chrome notifications working

2. Virus Notifications On Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus Notifications On Google Chrome: I kept receiving VIRUS notification from a site "rqstz.titaniumveinshaper.com" and it says i have to buy a plan to make a scan and for remove the viruses,,,I opened any website which show redirect like something and ask for allow and i mistakenly allowed it and after that I...
  3. Virus Notifications On Google Chrome

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus Notifications On Google Chrome: I kept receiving VIRUS notification from a site "rqstz.titaniumveinshaper.com" and it says i have to buy a plan to make a scan and for remove the viruses,,,I opened any website which show redirect like something and ask for allow and i mistakenly allowed it and after that I...
  4. Google Chrome web notifications not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Chrome web notifications not working.: After an update a few months ago, the notifications for websites, like Google Calendar and Gmail do not work unless the tab is open. They do have permission to send notifications. I have tried restarting my computer several times, updating my drivers and checking for system...
  5. Chrome notifications problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome notifications problem.: i just noticed today that when i get a notification on windows 10 from chrome i have to physically click the close button on it or it will just sit there forevor. i have windows set to dismiss notifications after five seconds, and chrome is the only app that doesnt listen to...
  6. Windows notifications not showing, chrome notifications is

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows notifications not showing, chrome notifications is: [ATTACH] i had to reset my windows 2 days ago and i'm getting chrome notification's. my problem is i don't want chrome notifications i want the windows one that show in the action center. how can i do that?...
  7. Chrome notifications not going away

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome notifications not going away: 'Ease of Access > Show notifications for' does not work. Notification for things like USB thumb drive, auto play works correctly following the default 5 seconds. Anyone experiencing this issue? My chrome mail and YouTube subscription just get stuck there forever until I open...
  8. Accidentally block chrome notifications

in Windows 10 Support
    Accidentally block chrome notifications: I accidentally block chrome notifications from Action Center by right clicking and stop show notifications. How to unblock this? 119176
  9. Stop chrome notifications

in Browsers and Email
    Stop chrome notifications: Is there a way to stop chrome notifications appear in windows notif tray? i want it back to chrome browser. so the notif from chrome appear in browser it self instead of windows notif tray 119146
  10. Stop chrome notifications

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop chrome notifications: Is there a way to stop chrome notifications appear in windows notif tray? i want it back to chrome browser. so the notif from chrome appear in browser it self instead of windows notif tray 119146