Windows 10: Chrome opens in full screen on wakeup.

Discus and support Chrome opens in full screen on wakeup. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Recently my laptop (Dell Inspiron 15-5578) on wakeup; Chrome displays full screen. It is in partial screen mode when I put it to sleep, but wakes in... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by AllanP, Oct 18, 2017.

1. AllanP Win User

Chrome opens in full screen on wakeup.

Recently my laptop (Dell Inspiron 15-5578) on wakeup; Chrome displays full screen. It is in partial screen mode when I put it to sleep, but wakes in full screen. It's not a big deal, but can't figure why this is happening. OS build is Windows 10 15063.674

:)

AllanP, Oct 18, 2017
  2. AllanPen Win User

Full screen on wakeup.

I have a Dell Inspiron 15-1578 Laptop; bought February of this year. Recently on wakeup the active screen; Chrome Browser or Thunderbird Email has been opening in full screen. I had left them using partial screen.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization / Desktop

AllanPen, Oct 18, 2017
  3. AllanPen Win User
    Full screen on wakeup.

AllanPen, Oct 18, 2017
Thema:

Chrome opens in full screen on wakeup.

1. Chrome opens in full screen on wakeup. - Similar Threads - Chrome opens full

2. Screen goes black after wakeup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen goes black after wakeup: SCreen goes black when i was to wake the laptop after a sleep https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-goes-black-after-wakeup/cbad25ba-fc51-477b-b28d-80dc17941add
  3. Chrome notifications showing up in full screen games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome notifications showing up in full screen games: When I play a full screen game, all notifications get silenced as they should, except for website notifications I get from Google Chrome. What's even more annoying is that the notification(s) don't automatically hide, instead I have to pause the game and manually close them....
  4. PDC.SYS Failed, Blue screen on wakeup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PDC.SYS Failed, Blue screen on wakeup: In recent weeks when I wake my computer up after a overnight or long period i get the blue screen with PDS.SYS failed and suggests HTTPS://Windows.com/stopcode, it then will start a count down and re start windows. I have gone to this page but don't actually see a...
  5. Google Chrome full screen goes out?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Google Chrome full screen goes out?: Hi I have a problem; whenever I go to Google Chrome and put a YouTube video or Netflix movie in full screen mode and then quit, the full screen is off and the taskbar is over it. How can I fix this? Photo: [ATTACH]...
  6. can't get google chrome to open full page

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't get google chrome to open full page: when I first open my HP notebook I hit my google chrome icon on my task bar - this opens google full page where I then go on to facebook etc. today when I hit icon it opens new google tab but only a small screen. I have restarted notebook, ran several different trouble...
  7. Chrome opens with only a white screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chrome opens with only a white screen: I recently added RAM and upgraded my Windows 7 computer to Windows 10 Pro. Everything upgraded and worked fine, except Chrome. I have uninstalled and reinstall Google Chrome a number of times. The install seems to work fine with no error messages or hang ups. Then when I...
  8. Windows only open as full screen.

Windows only open as full screen.: After an update a few months ago, I have had trouble reaching my desktop screen. Previously I was able to see my desktop, have multiple windows open, move them around and layer them on top of each other how I see fit. Now when I dont have any windows open, I see multiple apps...
  9. Settings Panel Opens full screen

Settings Panel Opens full screen: Somewhere between Win 10 1809 and 1903 my Settings screen started always opening in full screen. I can resize it to the "usual" Settings Panel size and it will stay that way until the PC is rebooted and then back to full screen. I have a dual boot system with the Windows...
  10. Black screen after wakeup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen after wakeup: When I wake up the computer, the screen shows the log in screen for a second and then it turns black. I turn the screen off and then back on, and I the screen turns on for an instant and then it goes black again. I have to do this four times before the screen stays on. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chrome full screen