Windows 10: Chrome Opens On Startup And Opens Microsoft Windows 10 help page

Discus and support Chrome Opens On Startup And Opens Microsoft Windows 10 help page in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I'm so tired of windows 10 flat design, glitches, problems, and microsoft bad decisions, that i'm considering going back to Windows 7... Did you... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Foraoise, Dec 11, 2017.

1. torre Win User

Chrome Opens On Startup And Opens Microsoft Windows 10 help page

Did you recently upgrade from Windows 7 by using the upgrade method ?

Check your drivers for compatability. Also, if you used the upgrade method consider a clean install of Win10.

Clean Install Windows 10

torre, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Chrome Opens On Startup And Opens Microsoft Windows 10 help page

1. Chrome Opens On Startup And Opens Microsoft Windows 10 help page - Similar Threads - Chrome Opens Startup

2. Help pages keep on opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help pages keep on opening: In my browsers like chrome/edge, tabs with how to get help on Microsoft keeps opening up by itself. If the internet is off, then HP hardware diagnostics pops up. There are days when I work just fine, but suddenly the problem erupts. I have tried uninstalling the keyboard from...
  3. Help pages keep on opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help pages keep on opening: In my browsers like chrome/edge, tabs with how to get help on Microsoft keeps opening up by itself. If the internet is off, then HP hardware diagnostics pops up. There are days when I work just fine, but suddenly the problem erupts. I have tried uninstalling the keyboard from...
  4. Chrome not opening on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome not opening on Windows 10: I downloaded Chrome recently and it will not open properly It starts for about half a second then disappears. For some reason its compatibility mode is set to Windows 8, then when I open the properties tab and select compatibility it only shows compatibility mode options for...
  5. Chrome not opening on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chrome not opening on Windows 10: I downloaded Chrome recently and it will not open properly It starts for about half a second then disappears. For some reason its compatibility mode is set to Windows 8, then when I open the properties tab and select compatibility it only shows compatibility mode options for...
  6. Adware opens new chrome tab on windows 10 startup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adware opens new chrome tab on windows 10 startup: Everytime I opened my PC in the last few days, Chrome would start on its own, opening a new tab with ads. I tried to look on [Task Manager>startup], and the Windows startup folder for any links/shortcuts, but nothing. Chrome settings appear to be clean. I also did a safety...
  7. Microsoft opening page

Microsoft opening page: I saw an image on the opening page that incorrectly identified the location. How can this be corrected? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-opening-page/d818cb7f-e373-42d0-809b-f37f28771e13
  8. Opening Browser To Last Page On Startup

Opening Browser To Last Page On Startup: Earlier I started my laptop and a video I was last watching on my laptop started playing at the sign-in screen. This was really embarrassing as I was in a meeting and the sound playing was from mid-fight in a TV series, so characters were shouting 'motivations' at each other....
  9. Start page open the Microsoft page

Start page open the Microsoft page: It’s really annoying but I cannot set Google as a start page. Whatever I do ends in with Microsoft page. I changed browsers Chrome, Firefox, Edge, I.E. but no avail. I tried to set the start page in all browsers to Google but also no avail. I don’t know what else I can do...
  10. Chrome will not open. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chrome will not open. Windows 10: since the Windows 10 updatea couple of days ago Chrome will not open. It appears to open but the tabs have sad face icons. Internetis fine and if I get to Chrome via another browser it recognises my account and has all my favourites in place. Have tried uninstalling but...