Windows 10: Chrome Popup malware??

Discus and support Chrome Popup malware?? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; There are popups in the lower right hand of my computer that popup while I'm on the computer. I've already disabled the popups in the settings of... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DustinDavis_825, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Chrome Popup malware??

There are popups in the lower right hand of my computer that popup while I'm on the computer. I've already disabled the popups in the settings of chrome. I've attached a screenshot of what it looks like. Any suggestions?

Chrome Popup malware?? [​IMG]

:)

DustinDavis_825, Jul 7, 2019
  2. Jsssssssss, Jul 7, 2019
  3. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Jul 7, 2019
  4. Chrome Popup malware??

random popups on every website

none of those on any programs list in windows or in cc cleaner. I had an exception for ask in chrome I removed that but still happenig. also ran malware bytes comes up empty

overclocking101, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

Chrome Popup malware??

1. Chrome Popup malware?? - Similar Threads - Chrome Popup malware

2. Audio overlay popup when changing volume in Google Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Audio overlay popup when changing volume in Google Chrome: Whenever I'm changing the volume, I'm getting this screen overlay in top left corner having three circular audio buttons. Even though no audio application is playing, it always shows up whenever I control the volume. What should I do to stop this popup forever? I know...
  3. [REPORT] "Bing Is Pushing Malware When You Search for Chrome"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    [REPORT] "Bing Is Pushing Malware When You Search for Chrome": Just came across this report. 120607
  4. Popups

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Popups: I've recently been prevented from opening webpages I'm trying to access and I'm being told that I've got popup blockers installed. I haven't installed anything! How do I get rid of them?...
  5. Is My Google Chrome Affected By Malware Or Virus ?

Is My Google Chrome Affected By Malware Or Virus ?: I am using Malwarebytes Premium. Every time I Connect To Internet A Notification Shows That " Website Blocked Due To Fraud " From Malwarebytes. I Added A Screenshot For Details. So What To Do With Chrome. Please Reply Me. [ATTACH]...
  6. Malware Trouble; Random Command Prompt, Pop-Ups in Chrome.

Malware Trouble; Random Command Prompt, Pop-Ups in Chrome.: Hey guys, I'm currently having trouble getting a certain malware off my computer. It is nearly impossible to find. I've ran multiple scans on malware bytes and windows defender; finding nothing or only a few files that do not change the pop-ups and command prompts....
  7. Popups and freezing - Google Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Popups and freezing - Google Chrome: I use Google Chrome web browser and recently I have been having a couple of problems: 1. It has taken to freezing when I close a tab (not every time and always a different tab) 2. I now see ads like the attached appearing periodically in a separate popup window. [img]...
  8. Still getting popups for Chromium malware

Still getting popups for Chromium malware: If you look at my previous threads I started, I'm still getting malware about installing Chromium browser. It's not a legitimate popup. I thought I deleted the software and I ran all my antiviruses. Here are some screenshots. The one is a screenshot of the popup. The other is...
  9. Unrequested Chrome Popup - Is it a phishing attempt when using Yahoo?

Unrequested Chrome Popup - Is it a phishing attempt when using Yahoo?: I believed I had a good version of Chrome I obtained with the help of Forum members. I have had 3 attempts now by a page purporting to be a request to update Chrome. Each time I instinctively click on it - then have second thoughts since I did not request it. and it wants to...
  10. Persistent immovable popups, adware, malware etc

Persistent immovable popups, adware, malware etc: Have use Win 10 successfully since released. two weeks ago I began being besieged by immovable persistent popups. Since then I have scanned HP Pavillion laptop with Norton, PC Cleaner, Reimage and AVG [free]. All of them found and cured faults, declared the system clean yet...