Windows 10: Chrome remote desktop Gray screen, cant access Desktop physically. What now?

Discus and support Chrome remote desktop Gray screen, cant access Desktop physically. What now? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, i tried looking online for solutions but couldnt find any. I have previously used CRD to check my desktop which is in a different country, however... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Brave-Ad877, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Chrome remote desktop Gray screen, cant access Desktop physically. What now?

Hi, i tried looking online for solutions but couldnt find any. I have previously used CRD to check my desktop which is in a different country, however today the app only showed me a gray screen. I tried changing browsers, used Firefox, Brave on the device i have access to, but had no success.

So is there any way to access or do anything remotely, since i cant physically check the desktop computer?

submitted by /u/Brave-Ad877
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Brave-Ad877, Mar 10, 2021

2. Remote Desktop

Okay guys need some help here before going crazy...
    I am trying to setup a remote desktop connection and see exactly what the logged on user is looking at with out going through Windows Remote Desktop.

Since its local network I don't have any password or want to setup a password.

Any suggestions are appreciated

kikicoco1334, Mar 10, 2021
  3. RDLSK Win User
    No Access to Remote Desktop

Does Windows 10 REALLY NOT support Remote Desktop? Only a couple days ago I could have accessed my Remote Desktop; now I can't. Microsoft is saying that Windows
    10 does not support Remote Desktop and is suggesting an upgrade that costs over $300.00. REALLY?

RDLSK, Mar 10, 2021
  4. puma99dk| Win User

Chrome remote desktop Gray screen, cant access Desktop physically. What now?

Remote Desktop limit to 2 screens?

Is it possible to limit Remote Desktop in Windows 10 to only use 2 out of 3 screens connected to a pc?

Remote Desktop is to a Windows 2012 Server.

puma99dk|, Mar 10, 2021
Thema:

Chrome remote desktop Gray screen, cant access Desktop physically. What now?

1. Chrome remote desktop Gray screen, cant access Desktop physically. What now? - Similar Threads - Chrome remote desktop

2. Cannot access remote desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access remote desktop: Hi there,I bought a desktop computer with win11 pro installed. I have enabled the remote desktop connection on this device. However, I tried to connect to this desktop with my win10 computer. After typing the computer name, an error message prompt that "it cannot find the...
  3. Access rights for remote desktop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Access rights for remote desktop: Hi I would like to request for help to confirm if access rights to use remote desktop can be given to specific accounts.I was told that such access rights are given at 'physical port' level.This means that if access rights are restricted for a desktop/laptop, not even the...
  4. remote access to desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    remote access to desktop: Good day, Can you please help me to remotely access my son's desktop, I tried doing the quick assist but ot's not working. are there any other options? Thank you. Joyce...
  5. Remote Desktop Access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remote Desktop Access: My computer isn't discoverable by other networks. What am I missing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-desktop-access/bf8dd71e-9162-4d54-884a-97dec0fd91c4
  6. Chrome remote desktop installation issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chrome remote desktop installation issue: I'm trying to install Chrome Remote Desktop but I get the following message: Service '@C:\Program Files x86\Google\Chrome Remote Desktop\80.0.3987.18\remoting_core.dll,-101'chromoting could not be installed. Verify that you have sufficient privileges to install system...
  7. No Access to Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Access to Remote Desktop: Does Windows 10 REALLY NOT support Remote Desktop? Only a couple days ago I could have accessed my Remote Desktop; now I can't. Microsoft is saying that Windows 10 does not support Remote Desktop and is suggesting an upgrade that costs over $300.00. REALLY?...
  8. No Access to Remote Desktop

No Access to Remote Desktop: Does Windows 10 REALLY NOT support Remote Desktop? Only a couple days ago I could have accessed my Remote Desktop; now I can't. Microsoft is saying that Windows 10 does not support Remote Desktop is suggesting an upgrade that costs over $300.00. REALLY?...
  9. Is Chrome Remote Desktop Safe?

Is Chrome Remote Desktop Safe?: It had been suggested to me that I install Chrome Remote Desktop on my Win 10 pro so I could control it from my Android Tablet. However, I was wondering how secure this would be since the Android is on WiFi? We were going to use this with our Chromecast Ultra and have the Win...
  10. Cant Remote Desktop Anymore

Cant Remote Desktop Anymore: Hi, My home Windows 10 laptop has recently updated and I can now no longer Remote Desktop to my windows 10 desktop based in my work office. Before, I had to enter the microsoft username that was associated with my work desktop and it would allow me to connect from home...