Windows 10: chrome replicates the tab up top when you put your cursor on it. what for?

Discus and support chrome replicates the tab up top when you put your cursor on it. what for? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Just today, chrome is opening an exact copy of the tab that is open and replicating i rightt underneath in a small pane for no reason. What new feature... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by paulaE., Oct 23, 2019.

1. paulaE. Win User

chrome replicates the tab up top when you put your cursor on it. what for?

Just today, chrome is opening an exact copy of the tab that is open and replicating i rightt underneath in a small pane for no reason. What new feature is this of chrome and does anyone know how to get rid of it. Windows 10.

Is this a part of a chrome update. They just never leave anything alone. WHat i this for??????

i posted on google but they don't answer.

Thank you.

:)

paulaE., Oct 23, 2019
  2. Mussels Win User

Problems with mouse cursor lockup.

that sounds like cursor show-through, generally caused by an app losing focus.

as an example of this i installed an add-on to chrome that hibernates tabs to free up RAM, and when playing DX11 games (in this example, galactic civilisation 3) - it would act as if i'd clicked on the browser behind the game, and suddenly alt-tab me back to the browser. smaller 'always on top' apps caused similar behaviour.

Mussels, Oct 23, 2019
  3. musky Win User
    how do i remove recent tabs

heres what im talking about.when i hit the 3 line square on the top right chrome browser i get a list

new tab
    new window
    new incognito window
    history
    downloads
    bookmarks
    ect.....

mine instead of just saying history like i did now for some reason says history and recent tabs,so when i put my cursor on history tab the recent tabs sites just popup a list,i want to get rid of thr recent tabs tab,and have it back to just history tab/i dont know where this recent tab shit came from before it just said history so there were no recent sites pop up list.

musky, Oct 23, 2019
  4. chrome replicates the tab up top when you put your cursor on it. what for?

Mouse Cursor and pad cursor - Acer Aspire Lap Top.

Hi Tess,

Based on the description that you mentioned, you're having challenges controlling the mouse cursor. It looks like we will need more information about your concern in order to give the most appropriate advice. As such, please answer the following questions:

• Did make any changes to your computer prior to this issue (e.g. updating Windows operating system, hardware changes, etc.)?
    • Can you please tell us more description of the behavior of the mouse cursor?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to the link below for helpful tips and steps on how you can resolve this issue:

Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows

We also suggest that you update the drivers in
    Windows 10
    as this process will apply new features and fixes that are essential to your hardware drivers.

We're looking forward to your response.

Lawrence Lib, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

chrome replicates the tab up top when you put your cursor on it. what for?

1. chrome replicates the tab up top when you put your cursor on it. what for? - Similar Threads - chrome replicates tab

2. Cursor freezes , doesnt click chrome tabs, and autoscrolls.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor freezes , doesnt click chrome tabs, and autoscrolls.: My cursor freezes automatically and the middle mouse button autoclicks, scrolls down. Thought this was a driver issue, so I did a neat format. Updated all the drivers. The technician says it's a HARDWARE problem not a software., the entire keyboard is causing this. How's this...
  3. Cursor freezes , doesnt click chrome tabs, and autoscrolls.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor freezes , doesnt click chrome tabs, and autoscrolls.: My cursor freezes automatically and the middle mouse button autoclicks, scrolls down. Thought this was a driver issue, so I did a neat format. Updated all the drivers. The technician says it's a HARDWARE problem not a software., the entire keyboard is causing this. How's this...
  4. Cursor freezes , doesnt click chrome tabs, and autoscrolls.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. how do you know what to put for your vpn? or how?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do you know what to put for your vpn? or how?: what if you don't know what to put? Then what would you put? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-know-what-to-put-for-your-vpn-or-how/bde36949-dcfa-48d0-8aa5-8fbe56d17076
  6. how do you know what to put for your vpn? or how?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do you know what to put for your vpn? or how?: what if you don't know what to put? Then what would you put? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-know-what-to-put-for-your-vpn-or-how/bde36949-dcfa-48d0-8aa5-8fbe56d17076
  7. how do you know what to put for your vpn? or how?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Is there a way to see your desktop when you ALT+TAB ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to see your desktop when you ALT+TAB ?: When you hold ALT+TAB, u see all of your open programs, is there a way to see your desktop there so you can alt+tab straight to your desktop ? submitted by /u/sudolake [link] [comments]...
  9. Introducing tab groups in Google Chrome to keep tabs on your tabs

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing tab groups in Google Chrome to keep tabs on your tabs: Coming to Chrome: a new way to use tabs There are two types of people in the world: tab minimalists who have just a few tabs open at a time and tab collectors who have...significantly more. For minimalists and collectors alike, we’re bringing a new way to...
  10. Search in Outlook puts your results on top

in Windows 10 News
    Search in Outlook puts your results on top: Today, we’re delighted to share updates in Outlook that bring your search results to the top of your app experience, add top results and relevant suggestions to the Search box as well as new ways to find what you need when you search in Outlook on the go. We recognize that...