Windows 10: Chrome start image change?

Discus and support Chrome start image change? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Heii, I'll make it short: My girlfriend can change this startup image of Chrome on her PC, so she can take a picture of the galaxy and use it as the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Hooman0w0, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Hooman0w0 Win User

Chrome start image change?

Heii, I'll make it short:

My girlfriend can change this startup image of Chrome on her PC, so she can take a picture of the galaxy and use it as the startup image. How do you do that?

Chrome start image change? 0_big.jpg

(got windows 10)

:)

Hooman0w0, Jun 13, 2020

2. Chrome glitch

Hello Ralph,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description on one of the three users Chrome is not working.
    I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• The account on which you are facing issue with Chrome, does it have the administrator permission?
    • Have you check with other browser? Was the result same?
    • Is the issue specific to only one application or facing issue with other application too?

First, I would suggest you to use Internet Explorer and see if it brings any difference.
    Here are the steps through which you can use Internet Explorer.

• Press the Windows key.

• Type Internet Explorer in the search box.

• Right click on Internet Explorer
      (Desktop app).

• Select Pint to task bar.

• Try to use Internet Explorer from there and see if it brings any difference.

If you still want to use Chrome then I would suggest you to open the application Chrome in administrator mode and see if it brings any difference. Here are the steps through which you can open Chrome in Administrator mode.

• Press the Windows key or click on Start icon.
    • Type Google Chrome.
    • Right click on Google Chrome and select the option to Run As Administrator.
    • If everything works fine by running chrome in administrator mode then you may pin it to the task bar.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Jun 13, 2020
  3. changing the background images

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Have you made any changes on the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you referring to desktop background image or lock screen image?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the background picture and check if it helps.

• In the search type as ‘Settings’ and click on it.
    • Select ‘Personalization’, under ‘Background’ option select as ‘Picture’.
    • Under ‘Choose your picture’ select any picture accordingly or you can browse the picture from your computer.

You may refer to the below link and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17144/windows-10-change-desktop-background

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Jun 13, 2020
  4. Eaglepi Win User

I'm trying to locate a image that I viewed on chrome

I've tried the utility and I can't seem to get it to work, in Google Chrome, then access about:cache and I get all the hex numbers, I tried copying them and then posting them in the website that you suggested, I don't get anything. Sometimes it opens and just says searching and it stays that way for what seems like 30 minutes to an hour and then I just cut it off.If anyone uses this program and is willing to give me a six step by step I'd be more than happy to try to get it to work. I've also tried another chrome cache viewer called imagechacheviewer and that was also unable to work. The example it shows on one of the pages for one of these utilities was thec cache are listed above and as you click on them if there is an image it shows up on the bottom I couldn't get that to work either at the moment I don't have that page open so I don't know exactly which one of those two utilities it is but both of them having problems with anyone could help I'd appreciate it

Eaglepi, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Chrome start image change? - Similar Threads - Chrome start image

2. Chrome starts slowly

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome starts slowly: Hello, Recently my Google Chrome browser has begun taking a few seconds to start up. I believe the problem started with a recent Windows Update. I think it was the following update, but I am not sure: KB5003173. Before the update Chrome took maybe 2 seconds to start the first...
  3. Google Chrome won't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome won't start: So I'm on a brand new windows 10 PC and have tried to install google chrome however it won't open sometimes does the tab thing trying to open but only for a fraction of a second and a black screen. I have tried all the recommended things on the internet restart, uninstall,...
  4. How to change Profile name and Image in Microsoft Edge, Chrome and Firefox

in Windows 10 News
    How to change Profile name and Image in Microsoft Edge, Chrome and Firefox: [ATTACH]When you launch a browser, it creates a sort-of-account. It doesn’t matter if you sign-in with your Google account or Microsoft account, you will see […] This article How to change Profile name and Image in Microsoft Edge, Chrome and Firefox first appeared on...
  5. Google Chrome selection change in desktop and sometimes in start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Chrome selection change in desktop and sometimes in start menu: A few days ago, when I chose to select the Google Chrome program from the desktop, instead of taking me to the typical Google format with a rectangular Google bar and several selections underneath, I was taken to a landscape selection with no areas to do any searching or...
  6. Change image

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change image: How do I change the image that is displayed when all accounts are signed out? I really hate the one that is currently being used. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-image/22d4eac6-3c75-4037-a8e0-ef87fe3df9ec
  7. Chrome not deleting cached images and files

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome not deleting cached images and files: I reset my pc a couple of days ago and reinstalled Chrome, everything appeared to be fine but when I was doing a cleanup I deleted the cached images and files in Chrome and they didn't delete like they always have. Maybe a few MB but that's it. Same up to date version of...
  8. Chrome Starts Up (517009)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Chrome Starts Up (517009): I've had a very continuous issue where when I boot up my computer chrome will automatically open up the following page @ https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=517009 How can I get it to stop doing that?...
  9. Chrome image large?

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome image large?: Hello, so I booted up my PC to find this on my start menu, does anybody know a fix or why it's starting do this? I've restarted a few times and unpinned and pinned again.. 32445
  10. Images in Opera and Chrome browsers breaking

in Browsers and Email
    Images in Opera and Chrome browsers breaking: I'm not really sure if there is anything I can do about this. I can seem to manage to fix it, I'm wondering if there is a way to prevent it. I'm currently trying to find the cause. Every day for the past few days, I will end up with broken images, usually involving...