Windows 10: Chrome startup not opening all windows win10 pro 19041.450

Discus and support Chrome startup not opening all windows win10 pro 19041.450 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; It only opens one out of 2 windows. Seems it used to open both before the last win10 update Chrome Version 85.0.4183.102 (Official Build) (64-bit)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by martik777, Sep 8, 2020.

1. martik777 Win User

Chrome startup not opening all windows win10 pro 19041.450

It only opens one out of 2 windows. Seems it used to open both before the last win10 update

Chrome Version 85.0.4183.102 (Official Build) (64-bit)

:)

martik777, Sep 8, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 8, 2020
  3. trying to profile my monitor with the idisplay pro is not working, returns Win10 opening desktop

I have been trying to profile my monitor with the idisplay pro I can go thru all the steps but when it actually starts profiling by showing the red full screen, the windows 10 screen returns and screws up the profile any suggestions on how to disable
    this startup? Thanks

OP - Win10 opening desktop returns

Tsuther102, Sep 8, 2020
  4. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Chrome startup not opening all windows win10 pro 19041.450 - Similar Threads - Chrome startup opening

2. Explorer.exe doesn't start after logon - Win10 pro Build 19041

in Windows 10 Customization
    Explorer.exe doesn't start after logon - Win10 pro Build 19041: Dear Sirs,Some days ago I got a malware.Fortunately I was able to eradicate it.The malware infected all the registry, the start folder, the system32 area, create a scheduled task to start an lsass.exe in a different folder than the system folder.After cleaning, the explorer...
  3. Adware opens new chrome tab on windows 10 startup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adware opens new chrome tab on windows 10 startup: Everytime I opened my PC in the last few days, Chrome would start on its own, opening a new tab with ads. I tried to look on [Task Manager>startup], and the Windows startup folder for any links/shortcuts, but nothing. Chrome settings appear to be clean. I also did a safety...
  4. Chrome startup not opening all windows win10 pro 19041.450

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome startup not opening all windows win10 pro 19041.450: It only opens one out of 2 windows. Seems it used to open both before the last win10 update Chrome Version 85.0.4183.102 (Official Build) (64-bit) 164081
  5. computer forced an update 2 days ago to version 2004 OS Build 19041/450

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    computer forced an update 2 days ago to version 2004 OS Build 19041/450: The computer prompted me that I needed to install the latest version o Windows 10 2 days ago. It took several hours. When I was able to access my computer, I still had Office but needed to connect my One Drive and other apps. Then I had to set up my Chrome browser. Today...
  6. cannot open google chrome at all on Surface Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot open google chrome at all on Surface Pro: every time I select chrome it just does not open. I don't get any error messages and ive uninstalled it twice, also checked if its running in the background and on the more details section of the task manager...
  7. Chrome window open in all multiple desktops?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome window open in all multiple desktops?: I like to create new desktops to separate the windows based on their subjects, i.e. entertainment and work. When I do this on my laptop, it works as expected and opens a fresh new desktop with nothing in it, but when I do the same thing with my PC, the old chrome window with...
  8. HP 450 All in One and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP 450 All in One and Windows 10: Does anyone know if indeed the HP OfficeJet 4650 series Full Feature Software and Drivers can be downloaded for Windoes 10 OS? I have been unable to scan, and it was recommended to be sure the FULL FEATURE driver is installed. I had the Basic Device Software installed. So...
  9. Chrome + Win10

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome + Win10: Hey! I've been searching around, and this seems to be the place to ask for help with an issue like this. I don't really know what's going on, but I was hoping you guys could help me. So, here's my problem. Yesterday, Windows 10 updates by itself. Not unusual in any...
  10. Chrome Opens On Startup And Opens Microsoft Windows 10 help page

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome Opens On Startup And Opens Microsoft Windows 10 help page: I noticed a strange behaviour when booting a relatively new installation of Windows 10. After logging in, Google Chrome opened shortly afterwards and opened a go.microsoft.com link which led to this webpage: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...ndows-10Chrome It's...