Windows 10: Chrome stopped loading pages

Discus and support Chrome stopped loading pages in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I must have done something wrong somewhere perhaps within settings or preferences etc because while Google loads fine, it wont load any page. Instead I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Karen1941, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Karen1941 Win User

Chrome stopped loading pages

I must have done something wrong somewhere perhaps within settings or preferences etc because while Google loads fine, it wont load any page. Instead I get an error message saying page is unresponsive and do I want to exit pages or wait?

:)

Karen1941, Feb 8, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

Chrome won't open any page [Solved]

I started my laptop and found out that chrome did not load any page for some reason, not even settings pages.
    I've tried re-installing chrome, and disabling comodo firewall, it does not help.
    Anyone having suggestions how to fix this?

P4-630, Feb 8, 2020
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Feb 8, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

pages won't stop loading

Hi Beverly

Can you please explain this in a bit more detail, are these pages loading when you open Chrome - if possible, can you please provide a screenshot of what you are seeing . . .

Also, at the top right of Chrome, click the 3 dots, then choose Settings

Scroll down to find the 'On Startup' section, what page(s) are set to load with Chrome?

DaveM121, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Chrome stopped loading pages - Similar Threads - Chrome stopped loading

2. My chrome stop loading at random.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My chrome stop loading at random.: Ever since I got a new laptop which has window 11 my Google Chrome would twice or more in the day suddenly stop leading anything and only start working after restarting chrome. I've tried everything from reinstalling Chrome to resetting the Chrome settings to closing and...
  3. pages don't load with chrome. and it is so slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pages don't load with chrome. and it is so slow: THere is difficulty loading webssites on my laptopthe last time this happened was after an update was put on from you. Exact same thing. I don't know if that has to do with it.I am not willing to do a system restore etc.The CPU is at 100 pecent when the pages don't load and...
  4. pages don't load with chrome. and it is so slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pages don't load with chrome. and it is so slow: THere is difficulty loading webssites on my laptopthe last time this happened was after an update was put on from you. Exact same thing. I don't know if that has to do with it.I am not willing to do a system restore etc.The CPU is at 100 pecent when the pages don't load and...
  5. pages don't load with chrome. and it is so slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Chrome not loading pages properly Win10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome not loading pages properly Win10: Hey, everyone. I am not sure if anyone experienced this issue ever with Chrome, but I am struggling with this browser for days now... Here we go, so I have a user in my organization who reported that her Chrome is not loading pages properly. It does not load some...
  7. pages won't stop loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    pages won't stop loading: Hiiiii. a while back was on window's 7 before I up grated to window's 10 I remember being some where on the Puter (where I should not have gone I like to click around)...and checking the box to keep pages loading...silly me so now I have to stop them loading on the upper...
  8. Web pages will not load on Edge or Chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    Web pages will not load on Edge or Chrome: I have just purchased a new Computer and installed Windows 10/64 Pro on brand new m.2 drive never used before, I updated windows to the current Windows Ver 1803 build 17134.228 and from then on I cannot load any pages on Edge or Chrome. I am Computer literate and have done...
  9. Chrome Browser Page Loading Errors

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome Browser Page Loading Errors: I have used Chrome for a number of years now with no issues. But last night an issue popped up and I'm not sure what I need to do to try to fix it. When I go to a new page it only halfway loads. I have to refresh in order for it to fully load. You can imagine how annoying it...
  10. Chrome loads with Black Bar or Black Page?

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome loads with Black Bar or Black Page?: I've set Chrome to use Google as my home page. I've noticed since the last update that on first loading, I often get a broad black bar along the top of the screen or a black Chrome window. All is fine when I click the Home button and I see the Google page OK. Is this a bug in...