Windows 10: Chrome tabs and browsers

Discus and support Chrome tabs and browsers in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have a new HP laptop and I am running an extra screen. One the extra screen, I have 2 Chrome browsers with multiple different tabs on each browser. I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by rattydad, Jan 1, 2021.

1. rattydad Win User

Chrome tabs and browsers

I have a new HP laptop and I am running an extra screen. One the extra screen, I have 2 Chrome browsers with multiple different tabs on each browser. I have a Chrome browser on the laptop with different tabs. I would like that desktop set-up to be the same when I restart or wake up the laptop. I am doing OT telepractice and am not that computer saavy. I know there must be a simple way. Please help.

:)

rattydad, Jan 1, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Setting Chrome as my default browser - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I would suggest you to try these steps to see if it resolves the issue.

• Go to Start > Settings > System.
    • Choose Default apps, then scroll down to
      Web browser.
    • Tap or click the browser that’s currently listed as your default, then choose Chrome from the list of apps

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jan 1, 2021
  3. Google accidentally invents new way to close Chrome browsers

Ha, another thing my old ass Opera 12.17.1863 can do that chrome cant.

For those calming Chrome to be better, point to a proper mouse gesture and tab selecting mechanism like opera (hold RMB and scroll and you scroll through a list of your open tabs, with a preview)

Brusfantomet, Jan 1, 2021
  4. Chrome tabs and browsers

why my window is not compatible with my chrome browser?

Your question reads:

why my window is not compatible with my chrome browser?

I suggest you reverse it:

Why is my Chrome browser not compatible with my Windows 7?

This would immediately lead you to an answer:

1. Unistall Google Chrome.
    2. Download & re-install Google Chrome.

Frederik Long, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

Chrome tabs and browsers

1. Chrome tabs and browsers - Similar Threads - Chrome tabs browsers

2. Chrome browser is not memorizing individual tab memories

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome browser is not memorizing individual tab memories: My windows 11 laptop has chrome installed and so its tabs are unable to hold back previous data being generated from activity. such as an individual tab has cartoon network game data which is now lost completely when I clicked on that tab. although other tabs have opened...
  3. Chrome browser is not memorizing individual tab memories

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome browser is not memorizing individual tab memories: My windows 11 laptop has chrome installed and so its tabs are unable to hold back previous data being generated from activity. such as an individual tab has cartoon network game data which is now lost completely when I clicked on that tab. although other tabs have opened...
  4. outlook tab in chrome

in Browsers and Email
    outlook tab in chrome: when i open chrome, it opens 5 tabs, the problem is with outlook tab only, it does not load outlook website, until i click on the tab when i click on outlook tab it starts loading the website by itself, without me pressing the refresh button i have the latest version of...
  5. Disappearing tabs on Chrome.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disappearing tabs on Chrome.: Yesterday and today, I've noticed that occasionally, the last couple of tabs on Chrome disappear, then reappear when I open a new tab. What do I do about it?
  6. Browser windows and tabs open randomly in Edge, Firefox and Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Browser windows and tabs open randomly in Edge, Firefox and Chrome: Greetings, I started having this problem around the time I installed the Windows 10 Home 1909 version, build 18363.535. Web browser tabs are opening without user input. e.g. if I'm working in Firefox, the tab I am in will open my home page. Seemingly, in Edge, a new...
  7. Chrome Browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chrome Browser: When i click on the icon, it does not open! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-browser/143497a3-4579-42e0-bbaa-ac0d65d977cf
  8. Google is testing a new interface for single tab in Chrome browser

in Windows 10 News
    Google is testing a new interface for single tab in Chrome browser: Being the most popular web browser with almost 60% market share, Google Chrome is already way ahead of the rivals. But that doesn’t stop Google from experimenting with new features to improve the user experience. Google is testing a new design for Chrome when a single tab is...
  9. Chrome browser

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome browser: I have a shortcut to open my Chrome browser on my taskbar. Every time I open Chrome I get this pop-up message: [img] I then have to click "yes" for Chrome to open. My Chrome browser is up to date. This has only happened recently. Any idea what causes this annoyance?...
  10. tabs question for chrome

in Browsers and Email
    tabs question for chrome: Looking for something similar to this extension for chrome Openintabs-erase //addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/openintabs-erase/ . Also, is there a way to set up tabs so they appear on the bottom of bookbark bar instead of on top? If yes, how plz thx 59583