Windows 10: Chrome takes forever to load YouTube videos

Discus and support Chrome takes forever to load YouTube videos in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Recently, I'm having problems with Chrome taking a lot longer than usual to load YouTube videos. This has been a problem that's started while getting... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ACMDogfight1997, May 6, 2018.

1. Chrome takes forever to load YouTube videos

Recently, I'm having problems with Chrome taking a lot longer than usual to load YouTube videos. This has been a problem that's started while getting on the desktop for the evening and watching some videos. At first, I thought it was an extension I was running called ImprovedTube that was causing the problems. However, after uninstalling it and installing Magic Actions, the problems still persisted. I did some research and the most recent forum post I googled mentioned AdBlock, which I also have, had an issue about YouTube videos and required something to be updated, which I did but didn't help.

I've closed and reopened the browser multiple times to see if they apply changes in which they didn't. It seems now if I want to watch a video I want to see almost right away if I click on it, I have to copy and paste the link on to Edge which I don't want to use as my main browser for YouTube. I would like to know if something had an update an maybe what's causing this issue or if it's something else.

:)

ACMDogfight1997, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Chrome takes forever to load YouTube videos

1. Chrome takes forever to load YouTube videos - Similar Threads - Chrome takes forever

2. Computer taking forever to load on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer taking forever to load on startup: Whenever I turn on my computer or restart it, it takes forever to load, and when I do finally get to my desktop, I have to wait another 5 or so minutes to be able to do anything.My brother has the exact same PC as me, but it never happens to him.Does anyone know why this...
  3. Downloads folder taking forever to load

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloads folder taking forever to load: Hello, I've been having a problem with my downloads folder ever since I got a new laptop.I've tried everything, I optimized it for general items, put it on read only, and the problem still occurs over and over....
  4. Google Chrome not loading youtube

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome not loading youtube: Chrome not loading youtube.com unless I go incognito or without login to google account. Tried removing extensions, clearing cache and browse history. complete uninstall using revo uninstaller I have 0 extensions I'm on google chrome version 92.0.4515.131 Windows 10 pro x64...
  5. Windows taskbar takes forever to load

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows taskbar takes forever to load: Hi everyone, recently I've been having a major problem with the windows 10 taskbar. It doesn't load for a solid 15-30 minutes. Restarting my pc only works sometimes, but even then it's an absolute hassle to keep restarting my PC just to maybe get it to work. I can open task...
  6. Taskbar Takes Forever to Load on Startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar Takes Forever to Load on Startup: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bxdweather [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ky6nrf/taskbar_takes_forever_to_load_on_startup/
  7. file explorer Take forever to load

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file explorer Take forever to load: Hi! It is a little bit difficult to explain my problem but I will try my best. When I try to open any folder on my Desktop it takes almost 2 minutes to do so, but when I got that open I can search and "drive" around with no lag or something like this, If I go to word for...
  8. Pc taking forever to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc taking forever to load: Hey i need help i havent used my pc in about a month now im tryibg to use it and its stuck in the sign in/ put a pin/password and it wont go to the desktop screen if i am able to put a pin it taking forever loading and stop for some reason idk what to do...
  9. Watch YouTube videos with Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Watch YouTube videos with Chrome: How can this annoying nag be eliminated from YouTube ! I am using Edge and do not want chrome. I let Windows do Windows. 91861
  10. Youtube video problems in chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube video problems in chrome: After i upgraded to windows 10 youtube videos sometimes do not load when the page loads. I usually have to refresh the page twice to get it to work. 13321