Windows 10: Chrome Themes on Edge

Discus and support Chrome Themes on Edge in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there an easy way to install Chrome themes on the new Edge? 154996 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoeShades, Apr 24, 2020.

1. JoeShades Win User

Chrome Themes on Edge

Is there an easy way to install Chrome themes on the new Edge?

:)

JoeShades, Apr 24, 2020

2. Edge Import Bookmarks from Chrome does not work

Hi,

To resolve your issue with Microsoft Edge, we suggest that you clear your browsing data. Please follow the steps below:

• Click on the 3 dots at the upper right corner of Edge.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Go to Clear browsing data.
    • Click on Choose what to clear > Clear.
    • Try to import your bookmarks from Chrome to Microsoft Edge.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Apr 24, 2020
  3. reece86 Win User
    MS Edge theme for Chrome?

I really Like the look and feel of Edge but the lack or extensions and apps has stopped me from moving from chrome, are there any chrome themes that make it look like edge?? Chrome Themes on Edge :) tia

reece86, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Chrome Themes on Edge

Site links not working in Chrome or Edge

Hi,

Have you tried resetting your browser? If not, we suggest you to do so. To reset Edge, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Browser Settings.

• Clear
      Browser Data.

• Close the browser and launch it again.

If the issue persist, follow these other steps:

• Go to
      Task Manager.

• Click on
      MicrosoftedgeCP.exe

• End the task.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

Chrome Themes on Edge

1. Chrome Themes on Edge - Similar Threads - Chrome Themes Edge

2. Dark theme on Chrome?

in Browsers and Email
    Dark theme on Chrome?: Hello all. My chrome browser has now gone into dark theme (background) and I cannot change it? I have checked for recent Win 10 updates as this changed 2 days ago but none (last one 18-7-21). I tried to reset the chrome browser and still within any tab opened it is always...
  3. Dark theme on Chrome?

in Windows 10 Support
    Dark theme on Chrome?: Hello all. My chrome browser has now gone into dark theme (background) and I cannot change it? I have checked for recent Win 10 updates as this changed 2 days ago but none (last one 18-7-21). I tried to reset the chrome browser and still within any tab opened it is always...
  4. EDGE : ..... CHROME :

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    EDGE : ..... CHROME :: Just bought a new laptop, Edge will not allow me to download Chrome, tried through IE still not allowing me. Edge will not allow me on discovery + that I pay subscription for each month. Since when did Edge become the part of trying to contol peoples lives when people can...
  5. Chrome and Edge.

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome and Edge.: For some reason Chrome and Edge have stopped picking up the spelling mistake when i type dont all other words like wouldn't are highlighted its just dont and Dont (don't & Don't) that its missing has anyone any idea why and is there a fix. Thanks in advance. 177889
  6. Microsoft Edge in Halo theme

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge in Halo theme: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jenmsft [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m2z8wv/microsoft_edge_in_halo_theme/
  7. Google Chrome new theme

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome new theme: If you want to try the new Google Chrome theme just go to chrome://flags and search for UI Layout for the browser's top chrome and change it to refresh 114285
  8. Change Theme in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Theme in Google Chrome: How to: Change Theme in Google Chrome How to Change Theme in Google Chrome You can personalize Google Chrome on your computer with any custom theme you want. The theme appears around the border of the browser and as the background when you open a new tab. Your Chrome...
  9. MS Edge theme for Chrome?

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge theme for Chrome?: I really Like the look and feel of Edge but the lack or extensions and apps has stopped me from moving from chrome, are there any chrome themes that make it look like edge?? *Smile tia 14960
  10. Edge or Chrome??

in Browsers and Email
    Edge or Chrome??: I just installed a clean 10. What is the consensus for browser use, Chrome or Edge? 63606