Windows 10: Chrome too laggy including web pages?

Discus and support Chrome too laggy including web pages? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have an 8GB ram laptop but all the browsers that I install are laggy like when I scroll the web pages or open new tabs it all acts as if I have a low... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Cel809, Feb 20, 2020.

1. /u/Cel809 Win User

Chrome too laggy including web pages?

I have an 8GB ram laptop but all the browsers that I install are laggy like when I scroll the web pages or open new tabs it all acts as if I have a low end laptop. I have tried installing Chrome, firefox and Opera and all of them function the same. This is the only problem I have, do any of you know a solution for this?

submitted by /u/Cel809
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Cel809, Feb 20, 2020

2. Using Windows 10 w/ Chrome browser. 75% of the time a requested web page opens with text only and No graphics

No, I spoke too soon. The problem is back. So...

• No error message
    • Hard to be sure if it is restricted to Chrome....it may be.
    • Not confined to one website or web page...it is everywhere.
    Suggestions?

greyghost302, Feb 20, 2020
  3. Building a Web Page Help

I am building a web page for my store and i admit its not my strong point. I have used Dreamweaver CS4 and the site when uploaded to the server does not show the frames i used to design the web page.

Any suggestions?

CybertechComputerz, Feb 20, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Chrome won't open any page [Solved]

I started my laptop and found out that chrome did not load any page for some reason, not even settings pages.
    I've tried re-installing chrome, and disabling comodo firewall, it does not help.
    Anyone having suggestions how to fix this?

P4-630, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Chrome too laggy including web pages? - Similar Threads - Chrome too laggy

2. Web Pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web Pages: HiWhy do i keep seeing page not responding when looking at a website.Little circle keeps spinning.on topTHANK YOU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-pages/5a964af9-02cf-43bf-baf2-a56d037d49d6
  3. Web Pages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Web Pages: HiWhy do i keep seeing page not responding when looking at a website.Little circle keeps spinning.on topTHANK YOU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-pages/5a964af9-02cf-43bf-baf2-a56d037d49d6
  4. Web Pages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Chrome Web page scrolls upon mouse click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome Web page scrolls upon mouse click: The mouse wheel is too sensitive and there is no way of reducing sensitivity. The slightest wheel movement sets off a scroll, It even scrolls when I don't turn the wheel. Furthermore, Whenever I click on a link or button on a web page of Chrome browser, Sometimes the page...
  6. Chrome Web page scrolls upon mouse click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome Web page scrolls upon mouse click: The mouse wheel is too sensitive and there is no way of reducing sensitivity. The slightest wheel movement sets off a scroll, It even scrolls when I don't turn the wheel. Furthermore, Whenever I click on a link or button on a web page of Chrome browser, Sometimes the page...
  7. Chrome Web page scrolls upon mouse click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Chrome Browser Makes a Mess of Some Web Pages!

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome Browser Makes a Mess of Some Web Pages!: I have the latest Chrome browser for my 64 bit Windows 10 pro. There are some pages that used to be fine but are now somewhat of a mess. Edge is fine so it is not the system. My wife can shop on Fred Meyer on her system and an item can be added to her cart OK, but on my...
  9. Web pages will not load on Edge or Chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    Web pages will not load on Edge or Chrome: I have just purchased a new Computer and installed Windows 10/64 Pro on brand new m.2 drive never used before, I updated windows to the current Windows Ver 1803 build 17134.228 and from then on I cannot load any pages on Edge or Chrome. I am Computer literate and have done...
  10. Chrome web pages appear as script/not formatted correctly

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome web pages appear as script/not formatted correctly: [img] Havent seen this before. Im sure its a simple thing, or maybe more precisely I hope its a simple thing, but pages appear like the screen shot. When I refresh the page appears normally. Ideas? 76911